Rena Harper

There are 7 comments on the NewsandSentinel.com story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Rena Harper. In it, NewsandSentinel.com reports that:

She was born Sept. 16, 1922 in Boomer, W.Va., a daughter of the late Nick and Anna DiBetta who were Italian immigrants from Udine and Aquila, Italy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsandSentinel.com.

missy

United States

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Poor Reni
Your in a better place now hunny.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#2 Apr 27, 2013
missy wrote:
Poor Reni
Your in a better place now hunny.
Yes, anywhere would be a "better place" than that Nursing Facility you forced her into.
the one

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, anywhere would be a "better place" than that Nursing Facility you forced her into.
"Beavis"
I'm not sure who your referring to that forced her in a nursing home. When I started working there. There is no way she could have been taking care of at home. This is a memorial for her not for you to trash her last place k own as home. I loved Reni like a gma so shut your mouth. Whoever you are I didn't ever see you offering to take care of her.
the one

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Beavis wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, anywhere would be a "better place" than that Nursing Facility you forced her into.
Beavis,
I'm not sure who you are ,but you apparently didn't care enough to come and see her. So shut your mouth. Because we loved and cared for her like our own mom/g-ma. At least I always did. Where and who were/are you. Cuz you didn't.
the one

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Whoops went twice. No offense to you Beavis I just don't appreciate that type of talk.
Beavis

Fairmont, WV

#6 Apr 28, 2013
No offense taken, please carry on with your memorial.
the one

United States

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Beavis wrote:
No offense taken, please carry on with your memorial.
thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNAC / JDByrider 1 hr mister ed 11
Jimmy Ruble 4 hr best wishes 2
Angie Lusk 5 hr Truth hurts 1
cps/dhhr (Aug '14) 14 hr PrincessSM 44
PHS Football Staff 20 hr PHS Alum 1
Ashley Flowers 21 hr PrincessSM 20
Parkersburg snitches Fri Haters-gonna-hate 18
More from around the web

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE