Fairmont, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Love this place!

Resa 5 teachers had training in P'burg last week,and a person I work with suggested going to Rubi's. It was so good that we went two days in a row, then I took my family down on Thursday. The food is AMAZING, and the servers are terrific!

My wife and daughter were impressed with their meals, and we can hardly wait to go back!

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Aug 11, 2013
You may want to think again. If the health department really looked into them, they would shut them down!

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2013
Notdoneloking you ate the whole thing.

Mayer, MN

#4 Aug 24, 2013
notdonelokin,sounds like you have an agenda. Rubi's has the best food in town. By far a true gem in town.

Hurricane, WV

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Lucky you didn't come down with the flu, Some folks in the kitchen have been passing it around because they try to make them come to work sick. It's that or find another job when you get well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min Anger Management 3,791
Justin Anderson (Nov '12) Wed Nick 44
Benjamin coffman Wed Concerned50 9
Jaclyn Caldwell Oct 23 Todd 4
New prison may be unavoidable for W.Va. (Jan '09) Oct 21 Asdf 3
beware wood county cps. it's time to put a end ... (Jun '15) Oct 20 Norbert of Norview 4
Richard Walters (Jun '15) Oct 19 Combo 6

Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Mortgages