“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#15342 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, no beef with anything you said but there is one thing to point out, GHWB was in office when Belin Wall came down, Ronnies campaign to "tear down this wall" was late in his term, russia officially collapsed unde GHWB as well. I do not give them as much credit as I do the fact the communist stuff went on for almost half a century and was overdue for that stuff to end, America was bored with it and now we let the history books deal with it.
Actually, despite the point that the poster was making (which was a good one), I give Reagan a lot of credit for ending the cold war. He made an actual decision to outspend them which did more to cause the collapse of their economy and their system than anything else.

The problem is, we should have stopped spending money on weapons and weapon systems after the collapse because now we are bankrupting ourselves with all of these mindless wars without end.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15343 May 22, 2013
Actually, munglips, if you had read any of the comments, you would know that his is no longer about the 2010 election.

I can't believe that I am constantly having to educate you people. Oh well, I guess you just continue to prove that after 150 years of your cousins boinking their cousins, something is bound to go wrong.
sundog512 wrote:
look at me, look at me
and all my moronic posts
only a wack job like sundog512 would keep a topic about a 2010 election going

“Tears of a Clown”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15344 May 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I wonder if I am the only one who finds it funny that you call my posts ridiculous and uneducated when you seem to have trouble with the English language.
Stop watching Fox News, dumbass. It's rotting your brain.
What little of it there is to rot.
<quoted text>
You are far from the only one in fact it is pointed out almost everywhere there is a similar political discussion. They need to stay on a freeper site or a fox related board so they would not have to worry about an opposing view, those gets zapped on those boards, Bill O'Reilly's board does not allow dissent (of O'Reilly esp) either, while Topix has a conservative bias they are not designed to hold back dissent on this board, they are powerless to stop it, on a freeper site they can echo each other to their heart's content.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15345 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are far from the only one in fact it is pointed out almost everywhere there is a similar political discussion. They need to stay on a freeper site or a fox related board so they would not have to worry about an opposing view, those gets zapped on those boards, Bill O'Reilly's board does not allow dissent (of O'Reilly esp) either, while Topix has a conservative bias they are not designed to hold back dissent on this board, they are powerless to stop it, on a freeper site they can echo each other to their heart's content.
I used to go on the Fox News website all the time. Those people are predictably stupid on there. After a while though, it just got to be dis-heartening to realize that these people weren't joking around. They really are that stupid.
2 posts removed

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15348 May 22, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>thank you lap dog. Thanks for standing up for me even though my dishonest criminal behavior is running rampant.
Some people on here want honest open debate and are seeking the truth, but I can always count on you for blind partisan rhetoric. A man after my own heart.
Well, if you don't like my "blind partisan rhetoric," then come up with a reasonable counter argument.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>It's getting harder and harder to find lap dogs like you that will blindly follow me no matter what I do and continue to blame bush for my constant failures.
That Eddie, he writes bad things about me, he should be looking for the IRS to show up any day now.
Well then maybe you should switch parties. I hear the republican party is full of those types. I mean they actually supported bush even after he got 3000 Americans killed. They'll believe anything you tell them if you got an R after your name.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>Remember our slogan, lap dog. When all else fails, Blame Bush.
Well, unless it involves blaming him for not killing Bin Laden because then it's Clinton's fault.

Right?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15349 May 22, 2013
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>enlighten me. If bin laden hadn't done anything, why was Clinton shooting missiles at him?
I don't know. Ask Clinton. Maybe becuase he was a minor terrorist.
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>In August 1998, President Clinton ordered missile strikes against targets in Afghanistan in an effort to hit Osama bin Laden, who had been linked to the embassy bombings in Africa (and was later connected to the attack on the USS Cole). The missiles reportedly missed bin Laden by a few hours, and Clinton was widely criticized by many who claimed he had ordered the strikes primarily to draw attention away from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.
Well now that Mark Sanford has been re-elected in SC by you idiot republicans, I think we can all agree that the sexual escapades of a politician is not the least bit "scandal" worthy, can't we?

Now if Clinton shot at bin Laden and missed, we can all agree that he at least tried to kill him, can't we?

How do you justify the fact that Bush completely ignored CIA warnings for 8 months that Al Qaeda (then headed up by Bin Laden) was about to do something big. Shouldn't he also have at least "tried" to take bin Laden out?

Enlighten us.
2 posts removed
Floyd

Greensboro, NC

#15352 May 22, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, no beef with anything you said but there is one thing to point out, GHWB was in office when Belin Wall came down, Ronnies campaign to "tear down this wall" was late in his term, russia officially collapsed unde GHWB as well. I do not give them as much credit as I do the fact the communist stuff went on for almost half a century and was overdue for that stuff to end, America was bored with it and now we let the history books deal with it.
I stand corrected. Thanks for the info and I appreciate an intelligent reply. An intelligent, respectful reply seems hard to come by these days.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15353 May 22, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>you misunderstood my post. I was PRAISING you for your blind partisan rhetoric.
Nah, I didn't misunderstand it at all. You misunderstand your ability to do parody.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of people out there like hearing the truth and they use their common sense to figure out that I am dishonest and use government agencies to punish my opponents.
You mean like this?

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/obama...
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have that problem with you.
It's probably best for you if you don't.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>I know you will blindly follow me no matter if overwhelming evidence shows just how corrupt my administration is.
You mean trillions went missing while you were president?

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article5085.htm...
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>A blind man could see my atrocities, but not a faithful, partisan, truth denying liberal like you. Thanks again.
Right. A blind man could see your attrocities, but he would have to be unaware of republican attrocities to feel that there's any importance at all to them.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/01...

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15354 May 22, 2013
Ahhhh....so because YOU didn't see them, they don't exist. Is that what you are saying?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the...

The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.

But, using your "logic" (LOLOLOLOL) I guess we can all let Clinton off the hook for his Lewenski scandal since none of us ever saw her playing tonsil hockey with Bill's....ummmm...stick.
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't see any of those warnings bush got, did you?
But now I guess you are saying Clinton did try to get bin laden. You change your stories just like the White House.
2 posts removed

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15357 May 22, 2013
sundog512 wrote:
look at me, look at me
and all my moronic posts
only a wack job like sundog512 would keep a topic about a 2010 election going
Did you say the same thing on a VA board where the got statewide threads still up from 2010, or how about KY where they have threadsabout birds and R Paul supporters stoming women? Every state has old threads that became slums long ago. No matter how much you protest, only topix can do something about outdated threads. Spare me your water works Blows or whoever you really are you still blows.

“Tears of a Clown”

Location hidden

#15358 May 22, 2013
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>so bin laden was in the US and bush should have got him? What state was he in?
^^^^ dumb. Reread the post goober.
bacon hater

Pittsburgh, PA

#15359 May 22, 2013
Perry wrote:
<quoted text>so bin laden was in the US and bush should have got him? What state was he in?
Stop pretending to be an idiot. You do just fine when you're being authentic. Everybody knows Bush received warnings. There's photographs of him holding his CIA daily brief in BumF_ck, Texas a month before 9/11 titled "Bin Laden determilned to strike inside US." It stated he would use planes. But that wasn't specific enough. Then again, he attacked the wrong country for it, so I doubt anything could be specific enough.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15360 May 22, 2013
Well no, I think we've already established that Bush was incapable of getting Bin Laden. If anything, he probably should have asked Obama to do it for him.

Let me make sure I understand. When Clinton was president, he should have killed bin Laden but didn't. When Bush was president and there were specific warnings that Al Qaeda was about to attack it was okay with you that he ignored those warnings.

Is that what you are saying?
Perry wrote:

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15361 May 22, 2013
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>i love the way you defend me by ignoring criticisms of me and changing the subject. Always trying to deflect it to show where someone else did something wrong.
Deflection?

No. Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>You and i both know that just because other people did stuff wrong, it doesn't change the fact that I do stuff wrong and am a terrible president and a weak leader.
No, but it does point out the hypocrisy on the right. You know, little things like the fact that you are outraged about the deaths of 4 people in Benghazi, but 3000 dead on Bush's watch don't bother you at all. Little things like the fact that republicans are outraged by the fact that the IRS under Obama targeted conservative groups, but you are fine with the fact that Bush targeted liberal groups.
Brocko Bomma wrote:
<quoted text>But I appreciate you trying to cover for me even though anyone with at least half a brain can see that you are ignoring my failures and highlighting other people's failures in an effort to cover for me. Thank you for that.
Blame bush, blame bush, blame bush.
Actually, not covering for anyone at all. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those on the right. It's pretty simple...unless you're simple minded.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15362 May 22, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pretending to be an idiot. You do just fine when you're being authentic. Everybody knows Bush received warnings. There's photographs of him holding his CIA daily brief in BumF_ck, Texas a month before 9/11 titled "Bin Laden determilned to strike inside US." It stated he would use planes. But that wasn't specific enough. Then again, he attacked the wrong country for it, so I doubt anything could be specific enough.
Ummmm....I don't think he's pretending. I'm pretty sure he really is one.
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15363 May 22, 2013
Floyd wrote:
Maybe some should do research on the person who was head of the IRS in Cincinnati. Be sure to notice who appointed this person to his position. Conspiracy perhaps? I really don't know but I'll make up my own mind when all the facts are exposed. Google "Douglas Schulman" and ponder the possibilities. Funny some are convicting Lois Lerner even before the whole story has come out. Oh well, I guess Fox News, Rush "Lameballs" or Glenn Beck said it, so it has to be true. Right? I'm really very conservative so I might be a republican if it weren't for the hypocrisy factor. That and the fact that I do my own thinking and research and don't believe everything Fox, "Lameballs", Beck or anyone says. If we could just get another one like G.W. Bush in the White House we'd all have it made. We working, middle class people wouldn't have any money ( The rich and the corporations would have it all.), we'd be working for minimum wage, our homes would be forclosed upon, our 401K's would be broke, we'd have to work until we're 70 to retire, have no Social Security because it was "privatized", we'd have no medical coverage either, but wouldn't we be so happy doing it just knowing our party was in control? Maybe someday another Ronald Reagan will come along to lead this country. You remember Ronnie don't you? He's the one that the average republican, who does no research and believes every thing he's told by other republicans, will tell you that cut all those taxes. If they had done their research they would know that he raised taxes 7 of the 8 years he was in office. Then we got another "Godsend" in George "Read my lips, no new taxes" H. W. Bush. Wasn't he a jewel too. Also, someone in a prior comment said President Obama didn't take out Bin Laden, that he just happen to be in office when Bin Laden was taken out. I agree with that but does that also mean that Ronnie Reagan just happen to be in office when Russia collapsed or the Berlin Wall came down? He gets credit for it, doesn't he. Earlier, did I say hypocrisy? I read in the Bible where it said some would swallow a camel and then gag on a gnat. I see that more and more every day. And by the way, I didn't vote for President Obama. In fact, I didn't vote for Willard "Nit Wit Mitt" Romney either. I passed up the presidential box and went to the next one on the list. Had I been a true republican I would have automatically voted for any name with a (R) beside of it. However, I'm neither a Democrat, Republican nor an Independent, I am an American and I'll support and hope for the best out of anyone who is elected. Why, because I understand it's not about a pissing contest between political parties, it's the best for my country.
Don't you ever take a break? Your head is going to explode. But, I guess democrats don't do anything wrong. Why don't you blame the whole entire political system. There is just as much corrupt corruption in the democrat part. I can name of one right now. Obama and his Chicago style politics. He is just as corrupt as Nixon ever was.
bushman

Charleston, WV

#15364 May 22, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure there are plenty of "dirty" things going on. However, when republicans are willing to ignore the fact that Bush's lies cost the lives of 4000 Americans and are willing to ignore Mark Sanford's adultry and re-elect him to public office, I just have a really hard time taking all this whining seriously.

And based on Obama's poll numbers recently, most of America does as well.
The party did not vote Mark Sanford back in. The idiots from S. Carolina did. The great citizens from NY are getting ready to vote whiner Wiener back in office. So there is idiots on both sides of the aisle.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15365 May 22, 2013
Corruption is the name of the game, but as an "independent," perhaps you can tell us why it is that republicans are such hypocrites. Why is it that not one republican bitched when the IRS targeted the NAACP, Greenpeace, or that anti-war church in California? Where was the republican outrage when Bush ignored warnings that got 3000 killed on 9/11? Why was there so much republican outrage over Clinton's affair with Lewenski but then they turn around an elect an admitted adulterer in South Carolina? Why do republicans open themselves up to ridicule by being such hypocrites?
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever take a break? Your head is going to explode. But, I guess democrats don't do anything wrong. Why don't you blame the whole entire political system. There is just as much corrupt corruption in the democrat part. I can name of one right now. Obama and his Chicago style politics. He is just as corrupt as Nixon ever was.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15366 May 22, 2013
No, that's bullshyt and you know it. You absolutely know it. South Carolina REPUBLICANS voted him back in. The key word is REPUBLICANS. They voted him in to represent them in Washington. The RNC didn't pull the plug on him UNTIL he was charged with trespassing on his ex-wife's property. But REPUBLICANS in South Carolina STILL elected him. That's the height of hypocrisy.
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
The party did not vote Mark Sanford back in. The idiots from S. Carolina did. The great citizens from NY are getting ready to vote whiner Wiener back in office. So there is idiots on both sides of the aisle.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#15367 May 22, 2013
bushman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hell yes, why wouldn't Wiener run for office? I mean if your party can elect an adulterer who used state tax money to finance a trip to Argentina, why can't someone who took pictures of his Crowley and sent it to someone run for mayor of NYC?

By the way, the "liberal media" is trashing Wiener even as we speak.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best places to get highlights and lowlight in p... Sat Julie in pburg 5
massage Fri hey anybody know 16
Any one know Leigh ann mcgee (Jul '14) Fri justlooking26150 7
Catalyst 6000 switch May 1 RoxofoxeR 3
Parkersburg snitches Apr 29 Miss_Nikki_304 1
ma5680t Apr 27 yep 2
cheating husbands (Jun '11) Apr 26 nick 23
More from around the web

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE