Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#12427 Apr 28, 2013
Read the following:
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, i've got a few of questions i'd like an honest answer to.#1 Is it normal for a man to stick a penis in another mans mouth or rectum.#2 Is it normal to withdraw it with feces all over it.#3 Is it even healthy.
Those are questions from the Pink Poet. Clearly, he has in-depth knowledge of homosexual practices that we heterosexuals don't have.

My question is how did he get this knowledge. Either he has practiced this himself or he has spent a lot of time fantasizing about it. There is no other answer no matter how hard he tries to spin it.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12428 Apr 28, 2013
Not at all surprised at that. It was a department started by George Bush.

The fact is, the number of illegals is down and the number deported is up regardless of how often you attack the source of the information.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>homeland security are terrorists rich greedy lazy lying over paid never drug tested criminals period you need prisonplanet more than anyone
mcbill

Saint Albans, WV

#12429 Apr 28, 2013
Two things... First, how many of you godless meatsacks of shet vote in wv and have any business in a thread asking who wv voters support? Somebody in wv might say none. Others might say recruiting. And a few might say too chickenshet to spew near your own home.
Lastly, why would anybody but a moron... Or other godless meatsack of cells, believe numbers and so called facts made up by other godless sacks of shet. With no morals and the ability to define right and wrong based on whatever benefits them? Think about it... Cant argue with em.
Go Joe!
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12430 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Not at all surprised at that. It was a department started by George Bush.
The fact is, the number of illegals is down and the number deported is up regardless of how often you attack the source of the information.
<quoted text>
he is probably a bisexual and that has nothing to do with illegal people not aliens aliens are in outer space georg bush and his family done 911
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12431 Apr 28, 2013
winning
olgoat

Millwood, WV

#12432 Apr 28, 2013
Joe Manchin will never get my vote again...for anything. Traitor!
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12433 Apr 28, 2013
republicans, demo craps, liberal ,conservatives. i myself will never be in criminal gangs like them again. they play you all .follow the money. rich people are terrorists who never get drug tested or seldom do time in prison, where they get love from fellow inmates. poor people trying to just stay alive are not
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12434 Apr 28, 2013
Rockefellers are scum of the earth

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12435 Apr 28, 2013
I told you once before, I'll post anywhere I want. If you have a problem with that, skip over my posts.

I post a lot of places on Topix. This just happens to be one of them.
mcbill wrote:
Two things... First, how many of you godless meatsacks of shet vote in wv and have any business in a thread asking who wv voters support? Somebody in wv might say none. Others might say recruiting. And a few might say too chickenshet to spew near your own home.
Lastly, why would anybody but a moron... Or other godless meatsack of cells, believe numbers and so called facts made up by other godless sacks of shet. With no morals and the ability to define right and wrong based on whatever benefits them? Think about it... Cant argue with em.
Go Joe!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12436 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>homeland security are terrorists rich greedy lazy lying over paid never drug tested criminals period you need prisonplanet more than anyone
Prisonplanet?? LMAO! Tigermermaid would love you to death, it trips on conspiracies too. Too bad it goes *POOF* a lot.
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12437 Apr 28, 2013
prisonplant has way more viewers than fox terrorists.even they know that fact .how much do they pay you government shills to stay on here and post lies and bull shit
1 post removed
ttt

Charleston, WV

#12439 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
I told you once before, I'll post anywhere I want. If you have a problem with that, skip over my posts.
I post a lot of places on Topix. This just happens to be one of them.
<quoted text>
same here shill

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12440 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
republicans, demo craps, liberal ,conservatives. i myself will never be in criminal gangs like them again. they play you all .follow the money. rich people are terrorists who never get drug tested or seldom do time in prison, where they get love from fellow inmates. poor people trying to just stay alive are not
Okay, in that regard, I agree with you. Politicians are not working for us any more. But the notion that republicans are better than democrats is just ludicrous. They openly court the rich while openly wanting to put more of a tax burden on the working class. What amazes me most is that the same people that are strapped with the burden are republican voters. It's a testament to the power of brain-washing.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12441 Apr 28, 2013
Shill?

LMAO.

Whatever you say, Skippy.

But for the record, anyone that reads and believes the drivel put forth on prison planet, doesn't have much room to talk.
ttt wrote:
<quoted text>same here shill

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12442 Apr 28, 2013
I'm sorry, but what does the number of viewers have to do with whether or not a report is accurate?

There are a lot of crazy people in this world (but you know that well) who will fall for anything as long as it coincides with their own warped sense of reality.
ttt wrote:
prisonplant has way more viewers than fox terrorists.even they know that fact .how much do they pay you government shills to stay on here and post lies and bull shit

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#12443 Apr 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
Prisonplanet?? LMAO! Tigermermaid would love you to death, it trips on conspiracies too. Too bad it goes *POOF* a lot.
Yeah, that is just friggin' hilarious. I bet she gets the rest of her news from The National Enquirer.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12444 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox is telling them otherwise and they give Fox the same weight as they give the bible.
People who are easily controlled will fall for anything.
Here is a perfect inside view of their fantasy.

ttt

Charleston, WV

#12445 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Shill?
LMAO.
Whatever you say, Skippy.
But for the record, anyone that reads and believes the drivel put forth on prison planet, doesn't have much room to talk.
<quoted text>
the facts are prisonplanet has more viewers than fox news. can someone of your intelligence explain that.or prove me wrong if you like but seriously i dont think a shill like you can

“Ms Honey”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#12446 Apr 28, 2013
ttt wrote:
Six figures a week,paid vacays,insurance and other perks. You wanna sign up? We get a bonus for recruiting new shills.

“Ms Honey”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#12447 Apr 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is just friggin' hilarious. I bet she gets the rest of her news from The National Enquirer.
Or, The Sun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
His girl 2 hr Sjm2007 34
Looking for cheapest prices to Highlight my hai... 10 hr ghost 4
Tattoos Sun Taylor 2
Brandjes murder trial Dec 3 Yeaj 6
Ashley Flowers (Apr '15) Dec 3 Yeaj 28
Justin Anderson (Nov '12) Dec 2 Marine 64
Pars pain clinic (Jul '13) Nov 30 Bren 23

Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance