C O A L

Mount Hope, WV

#11067 Feb 3, 2013
Black Gold wrote:
What about these boys above any thoughts on them. I for one promise not to post another thing on guns (yawn), heard it all before. People without empathy are often born that way. It's close to the autistic scale in their way of thinking. Some can be trained to do better at socializing but by the time they are old enough to post it's too late I'd guess. I do have sympathy for these posters - likely to die early as do most people that can't socialize.

Bunker Up Lil Boys.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11068 Feb 3, 2013
Firstly, Manchin is not running in 14. After the 8tow years of Republicans, we have had 4a years of covert communism. A senator from this state should be a mix of pro business and pro labor and a true defender of constitutional law. who? I fear there is none among us here in WV. So we'll probably get whoever's the most expensive!
R u Xperienced

Mount Hope, WV

#11069 Feb 3, 2013
Wikileaks: the truth is out there?

FBI Raid on Anonymous Hackers

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

War on Journalism

ANON Attacks Brothers

game theory

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11070 Feb 3, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Picking one year in one city is not how you interpret data!
You used false Chicago statistics in your own arguement against guns and now when I use the actual facts it suddenly is "one city, one year" doesnt mean jack, even though it was 9 years of stats I mentioned, not 1. Got to love it.
Miner

United States

#11071 Feb 3, 2013
C O A L wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the gun bull gives me a big yawn. Instead of over compensating for your small d^&ks and playing survivor do we see any _real_ problems going on that - yes probably is killing more people than the guns. I'd just knew you'd also want to cut military spending and put that to universal health care. ;-)
Aren't you the same coal hating douchebag that got run out of Nicholas County this summer with your scuzzy tree hugger friends? Yes you are
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#11072 Feb 3, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You used false Chicago statistics in your own arguement against guns and now when I use the actual facts it suddenly is "one city, one year" doesnt mean jack, even though it was 9 years of stats I mentioned, not 1. Got to love it.
Why don't we agree that something needs to be done about this issue? Maybe an assault weapons ban won't pass, and I will concede that point. What are you willing to do? Will you now support a public health insurance option? If the problem is mental health and not guns, then are you for mental health? Are you for background checks for all gun sales, including private gun sales? Are you for a database of mental deficient patients that shouldn't have guns? Stop fighting about nonsense and deal with what is real.

Location hidden

#11073 Feb 3, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't we agree that something needs to be done about this issue? Maybe an assault weapons ban won't pass, and I will concede that point. What are you willing to do? Will you now support a public health insurance option? If the problem is mental health and not guns, then are you for mental health? Are you for background checks for all gun sales, including private gun sales? Are you for a database of mental deficient patients that shouldn't have guns? Stop fighting about nonsense and deal with what is real.
I have always supported the idea of universal health care for legal citizens. It is a disgrace that as the wealthiest country in the world we still can not provide our own people with basic healthcare. Plenty of money for wars, no money for healthcare, morally disgusting. I also support background checks for all sales except to family members. Nothing against a database of the dangerous mentally disturbed either but I will tell you one thing. I will NEVER stop fighting to protect my Constitutional rights, and that includes owning guns. I will not stop protesting an assault weapons/high mag ban, it will do nothing but disarm law abiding citizens.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11074 Feb 3, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
Now back to the subject, enough fighting with traitorous tards. What is real interesting to note is that in Chicago in 2004 when the "assault weapon ban" ended the crime rate dropped dramatically, 2004 recording the lowest murder rate since 1965. It has remained far below what the rates were when the AWB was in effect ever since. Dont ya just hate the facts? LOL
using the word tard that way is very insulting
bacon hater

Brunswick, OH

#11075 Feb 3, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
using the word tard that way is very insulting
He's right. We should no longer refer to them as mentally retarded and instead use "mentally hilarious."
hope

Huntington, WV

#11076 Feb 3, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Its not because of a dissenting view, it is because they obviously hate America and what it stands for. When you denounce the Constitution you cant expect the protections and rights it encompasses.
I think you better look up the defintion of tyranny. LOL Just because the Constitution governs people whether they like it or not does not make it tryanny, in fact a democratic document like the Constitution is the opposite of tyranny.
The Constitution might be democratic in itself but that does not mean that our current system is following it. If you become familiar with the situation of the world, you see the true nature of the problem, not just it's parts, that problem is capitalism and there's nothing anti-American about hating capitalism. It seems to be more of patriotic disposition.

Really,the Constitution may as well not exist if no one is going to take it seriously.
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

#11077 Feb 3, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>I have always supported the idea of universal health care for legal citizens. It is a disgrace that as the wealthiest country in the world we still can not provide our own people with basic healthcare. Plenty of money for wars, no money for healthcare, morally disgusting. I also support background checks for all sales except to family members. Nothing against a database of the dangerous mentally disturbed either but I will tell you one thing. I will NEVER stop fighting to protect my Constitutional rights, and that includes owning guns. I will not stop protesting an assault weapons/high mag ban, it will do nothing but disarm law abiding citizens.
If you support all of that, then why are you fighting against me? Shouldn't we find common ground and start from there? Can't we find some sort of compromise with which everyone can live?
hope

Huntington, WV

#11078 Feb 3, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>I have always supported the idea of universal health care for legal citizens. It is a disgrace that as the wealthiest country in the world we still can not provide our own people with basic healthcare. Plenty of money for wars, no money for healthcare, morally disgusting. I also support background checks for all sales except to family members. Nothing against a database of the dangerous mentally disturbed either but I will tell you one thing. I will NEVER stop fighting to protect my Constitutional rights, and that includes owning guns. I will not stop protesting an assault weapons/high mag ban, it will do nothing but disarm law abiding citizens.
if you're fighting for your constitutional rights, then you better know who you're fighting. your rights ARE being threatened, make sure you know who's side you're on.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11079 Feb 3, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> If you support all of that, then why are you fighting against me? Shouldn't we find common ground and start from there? Can't we find some sort of compromise with which everyone can live?
i'm sure we can, everyone ultimately wants the same thing.

We are viewing it from different perspectives which blinds and complicates reality. once people begin breaking out of their "boxes" they will wake up! then we can come to agreements

Location hidden

#11080 Feb 3, 2013
Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> If you support all of that, then why are you fighting against me? Shouldn't we find common ground and start from there? Can't we find some sort of compromise with which everyone can live?
Could it be because you werent talking about those other things, you were only concerned about useless gun restrictions and lying to further that agenda? Ya think? I am willing to compromise. Background checks ok, more gun bans NO.

Location hidden

#11081 Feb 3, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
if you're fighting for your constitutional rights, then you better know who you're fighting. your rights ARE being threatened, make sure you know who's side you're on.
I know what side I am on and I know who I am fighting. Recently I have been fighting against the anti-gun communist nanny state wanna be's. They are a serious threat to this country and my personal liberties.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11082 Feb 4, 2013
MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>I know what side I am on and I know who I am fighting. Recently I have been fighting against the anti-gun communist nanny state wanna be's. They are a serious threat to this country and my personal liberties.
okay, whatever you say..i'm just trying to give you a tidbit of wisdom.

Location hidden

#11083 Feb 4, 2013
I certainly do not want any "wisdom" from an terrorist sympathizing communist subversive. That would be like taking child care advice from Charles Manson. Thanks anyway.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11084 Feb 4, 2013
R u Xperienced wrote:
Wikileaks: the truth is out there?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hl4NlA97GeQXX
FBI Raid on Anonymous Hackers
War on Journalism
ANON Attacks Brothers
game theory
i like the young turks/rt links
R u Xperienced

Mount Hope, WV

#11085 Feb 4, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
i like the young turks/rt links
I know the Rap News is hardcore. I don't agree with all they say but the wikileaks time was interesting and may have played more than a small part in Egypt's and Libya's awakening. Much of the rap was only understandable if you knew the news well like; Italy with rubles and cigar, the hammer of Thor.

I like seeing another countries perspective (they are from Australia)- 2 guys made them and I find it neat that people can home make that sort of thing. I guess it was noticeable that one actor plays ; rap new announcer, O'Riely, Rumsfeld, Hillary, Gadaffi, Silvio and others.

By the way, last I heard much of Anon didn't agree to go after the Brothers. Too political and many of Anon people are like the Brothers in that they really don't want much government if any at all ; anarchist. I think I read Assange was hassled by Australian police as a young child and says he's libertarian.
R u Xperienced

Mount Hope, WV

#11086 Feb 4, 2013
R u Xperienced wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the Rap News is hardcore. I don't agree with all they say but the wikileaks time was interesting and may have played more than a small part in Egypt's and Libya's awakening. Much of the rap was only understandable if you knew the news well like; Italy with rubles and cigar, the hammer of Thor.
I like seeing another countries perspective (they are from Australia)- 2 guys made them and I find it neat that people can home make that sort of thing. I guess it was noticeable that one actor plays ; rap new announcer, O'Riely, Rumsfeld, Hillary, Gadaffi, Silvio and others.
By the way, last I heard much of Anon didn't agree to go after the Brothers. Too political and many of Anon people are like the Brothers in that they really don't want much government if any at all ; anarchist. I think I read Assange was hassled by Australian police as a young child and says he's libertarian.
One of these days I'll proof read stuff before posting. Meant to say it was Hammer of Tor in youtube not hammer of thor although that inference was intended in the video. Like I say you really needed to be up on international news to understand much of it.

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/commen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge reed 2 hr who knew 6
alyssa hendershot 12 hr ABC123 3
skip draber (Jun '14) Tue real man 10
Do you approve of Sharyn Tallman as Council Mem... Tue who knew 3
mdma (Dec '12) Tue joy 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Rod Hytonen 145
Please help me! Oct '14 twitch 2
Washington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST