Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Washington Forum

Comments (Page 510)

Showing posts 10,181 - 10,200 of53,448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

BOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not very hard to push your button. I hope some day you really do find something worth getting that excited about that matters. Now besides your high capacity AR15 pop gun your so fond of look into other things if you want to fight 'the possible tyranny' someday. Here is a hint from the one you think stays in mommas basement -- 50 BMG, cz52 (strong sliding lock like MG with small powerful round - thru the body armor then hit shoulder or hip). Realize with BMG they may have sound locators so shoot and scoot. Now about the night - heat vision - SOL, steal some yourself when shtf and fight during bad storms (some grounded planes). Sounds life fun doesn't it. Oh
Was it you that said military wouldn't turn on the people - Civil War, WWI soldiers in DC rioting over promised pay, Kent State, Civil Rights, Chicago Democratic convention, riots (war, ghettos early 60s) are just a few I can think of.
Again glad to see the passion, too bad it's over a 200 year old scrap of paper that have outdated ideas as Thomas Jefferson predicted and many Presidents knew..
Well said... These guys live like they are in a movie. They really think they have it all figured out. They are screwed if the government decides to destroy them, same as you and me. We have to try and survive the world we in which we are living. So many more important issues.

Since: Jan 13

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Black Gold wrote:
The idea that we need our guns to overthrow a tyrannical government is interesting but with the guns now legal outdated by 20 years or so. Did you not see our armored troops with heat signature reading helicopters recently easily take on people with RPGs, big explosives and machine guns? And you'll take em on with an M16 ( R E D D A W N !!!)> LOL
Or perhaps you need em for "The End Of The World" -- well if we let civilization go -- any idea how hard it is to get and keep clean water? Try camping for 2 weeks without bringing water. Watch your waste - water and waste were the big killers before the 20th century. Ole Mom and Dad - with their diabetes, high blood pressure, bad thyroid and cholesterol surely will make it without medicine ....
Hey - in my opinion - this generation you won't outlaw guns but do ban high capacity ones. The high capacity is a joke for everything needed except killing innocent civilians.
30 rounds is NOT "high capacity", it's standard capacity for the AR platform. High capacity would be the drum mags that hold 100 rounds and those frankly aren't worth using and jam frequently, it's why James Holmes only killed as many as he did because that P.O.S.drum mag he was using jammed. Also I did "see" it, I was right there in it and we didn't "defeat" them as easily as you think or it's made out to be. Plenty of my buddies thought the same and are now six feet deep. I can't stand the public mentality that we're such a superior fighting force when in reality we got our asses handed to us many times over there. It's easy to take out targets with a drone and get one guy. No one calling for bans on those though even though they kill countless innocents in the process. Afghanistan is this generations Vietnam, they fought the same way over there with guerilla tactics and small mobile group ambushes. They shot plenty of choppers down with their RPG's so I don't know where you are going with that mess. If you can't survive two weeks in the woods/outdoors then that's on you pal. Water filters do exist as do water purification tablets, it's not rocket science or even remotely hard. There are many ways to purify water even without those ( a bag, sand, pebbles, limestone, charcoal, layered inside the bag and let it filter. Oh no, impossible!) No one's saying they would attack helicopters or hard/armored targets with guns, that's a job for entirely different ordinance altogether and something an idiot would do. Maybe research that and what your government is really about and up to, then throw in your two cents in or just sit there like the sheep you are believing everything is fine and no one needs to believe in individual's rights or follow the Constitution anymore. I about puke reading the crap you "fellow American's" write on here anymore because hardly any of you even act like you are. You'd rather sell your souls for that welfare and free money and let the government flush the country down the toilet than actually care about your country and try to make it a better place. It's pretty disgusting.

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Topless wrote:
<quoted text>
Several studies have examined the correlations between rates of gun ownership and gun-related as well as overall homicide and suicide rates within various jurisdictions around the world.[134][135] Martin Killias, in a 1993 study covering 21 countries, found that there were substantial correlations between gun ownership and gun-related suicide and homicide rates. There was also a substantial though lesser correlation between gun ownership and total homicide rates.[136
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics
I want them to make having a gun a death penalty crime. Any gun. People can use things like pepper spray and stun guns. I've read history - the rich white guys and the constitution they wrote doesn't impress me as GOD GIVEN. Thanks GOD during the civil war Abe said F*^K states rights and the constitution.
You are a friggin moron and filth. That ban they are trying to pass EXEMPTS the government and Congress/federal employees from the gun ban. Meaning Senator's and such can still own whatever they want. Should they die too because they have a gun? That's dictatorship privelege they are enacting, just like how they can insider trade and get away with it but if you did it you'll go to jail for years on end. You need to move to North Korea or China, you'd fit right in with the communists there.
bubba

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Traitorous scum. Gitmo is calling you. You are right, the military would turn on people like you and I dont blame them. Back to your moms basement for you.
No matter how many times you change your name you are easily recognized. Protector of the Constitution. You don't even work for a living.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

bubba wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how many times you change your name you are easily recognized. Protector of the Constitution. You don't even work for a living.
I always use the same name. You are the one who switches names, either that or there sure are a lot of communist sissy boys who hate America with an Oak Hill ISP. LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Now back to the subject, enough fighting with traitorous tards. What is real interesting to note is that in Chicago in 2004 when the "assault weapon ban" ended the crime rate dropped dramatically, 2004 recording the lowest murder rate since 1965. It has remained far below what the rates were when the AWB was in effect ever since. Dont ya just hate the facts? LOL
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>I always use the same name. You are the one who switches names, either that or there sure are a lot of communist sissy boys who hate America with an Oak Hill ISP. LMAO
Why does supporting an assault weapons ban mean I hate America? You are up in arms about losing rights supposedly. How do you feel about voter ID laws, or the NDAA? Maybe you should stop focusing on one aspect of our gun problem. What about public option, so that anyone can go see a doctor if they need it? What about gun owner licenses and insurance like cars? Isn't there anything you are willing to do that might save lives?
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
Now back to the subject, enough fighting with traitorous tards. What is real interesting to note is that in Chicago in 2004 when the "assault weapon ban" ended the crime rate dropped dramatically, 2004 recording the lowest murder rate since 1965. It has remained far below what the rates were when the AWB was in effect ever since. Dont ya just hate the facts? LOL
Picking one year in one city is not how you interpret data!
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Black Gold wrote:
I agree the gun bull gives me a big yawn. Instead of over compensating for your small d^&ks and playing survivor do we see any _real_ problems going on that - yes probably is killing more people than the guns. I'd just knew you'd also want to cut military spending and put that to universal health care. ;-)
C O A L

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Black Gold wrote:
What about these boys above any thoughts on them. I for one promise not to post another thing on guns (yawn), heard it all before. People without empathy are often born that way. It's close to the autistic scale in their way of thinking. Some can be trained to do better at socializing but by the time they are old enough to post it's too late I'd guess. I do have sympathy for these posters - likely to die early as do most people that can't socialize.

Bunker Up Lil Boys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Firstly, Manchin is not running in 14. After the 8tow years of Republicans, we have had 4a years of covert communism. A senator from this state should be a mix of pro business and pro labor and a true defender of constitutional law. who? I fear there is none among us here in WV. So we'll probably get whoever's the most expensive!
R u Xperienced

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Wikileaks: the truth is out there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

FBI Raid on Anonymous Hackers

War on Journalism

ANON Attacks Brothers

game theory

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Picking one year in one city is not how you interpret data!
You used false Chicago statistics in your own arguement against guns and now when I use the actual facts it suddenly is "one city, one year" doesnt mean jack, even though it was 9 years of stats I mentioned, not 1. Got to love it.
Miner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

C O A L wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the gun bull gives me a big yawn. Instead of over compensating for your small d^&ks and playing survivor do we see any _real_ problems going on that - yes probably is killing more people than the guns. I'd just knew you'd also want to cut military spending and put that to universal health care. ;-)
Aren't you the same coal hating douchebag that got run out of Nicholas County this summer with your scuzzy tree hugger friends? Yes you are
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>You used false Chicago statistics in your own arguement against guns and now when I use the actual facts it suddenly is "one city, one year" doesnt mean jack, even though it was 9 years of stats I mentioned, not 1. Got to love it.
Why don't we agree that something needs to be done about this issue? Maybe an assault weapons ban won't pass, and I will concede that point. What are you willing to do? Will you now support a public health insurance option? If the problem is mental health and not guns, then are you for mental health? Are you for background checks for all gun sales, including private gun sales? Are you for a database of mental deficient patients that shouldn't have guns? Stop fighting about nonsense and deal with what is real.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ignorance wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't we agree that something needs to be done about this issue? Maybe an assault weapons ban won't pass, and I will concede that point. What are you willing to do? Will you now support a public health insurance option? If the problem is mental health and not guns, then are you for mental health? Are you for background checks for all gun sales, including private gun sales? Are you for a database of mental deficient patients that shouldn't have guns? Stop fighting about nonsense and deal with what is real.
I have always supported the idea of universal health care for legal citizens. It is a disgrace that as the wealthiest country in the world we still can not provide our own people with basic healthcare. Plenty of money for wars, no money for healthcare, morally disgusting. I also support background checks for all sales except to family members. Nothing against a database of the dangerous mentally disturbed either but I will tell you one thing. I will NEVER stop fighting to protect my Constitutional rights, and that includes owning guns. I will not stop protesting an assault weapons/high mag ban, it will do nothing but disarm law abiding citizens.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
using the word tard that way is very insulting
bacon hater

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
using the word tard that way is very insulting
He's right. We should no longer refer to them as mentally retarded and instead use "mentally hilarious."
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>Its not because of a dissenting view, it is because they obviously hate America and what it stands for. When you denounce the Constitution you cant expect the protections and rights it encompasses.
I think you better look up the defintion of tyranny. LOL Just because the Constitution governs people whether they like it or not does not make it tryanny, in fact a democratic document like the Constitution is the opposite of tyranny.
The Constitution might be democratic in itself but that does not mean that our current system is following it. If you become familiar with the situation of the world, you see the true nature of the problem, not just it's parts, that problem is capitalism and there's nothing anti-American about hating capitalism. It seems to be more of patriotic disposition.

Really,the Constitution may as well not exist if no one is going to take it seriously.
Ignorance

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

MindlessFoxBot wrote:
<quoted text>I have always supported the idea of universal health care for legal citizens. It is a disgrace that as the wealthiest country in the world we still can not provide our own people with basic healthcare. Plenty of money for wars, no money for healthcare, morally disgusting. I also support background checks for all sales except to family members. Nothing against a database of the dangerous mentally disturbed either but I will tell you one thing. I will NEVER stop fighting to protect my Constitutional rights, and that includes owning guns. I will not stop protesting an assault weapons/high mag ban, it will do nothing but disarm law abiding citizens.
If you support all of that, then why are you fighting against me? Shouldn't we find common ground and start from there? Can't we find some sort of compromise with which everyone can live?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,181 - 10,200 of53,448
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington Discussions

Search the Washington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
love to eat bbw woman Mon lol 3
Ashley Lockhart Jul 19 Yep 5
Latrobe Street Jul 19 Yeah Yeah 3
Marijuana Legalization in West Virginia Jul 18 Yep 4
Fraudulent tree services Jul 18 Southern Comfort 15
Parkersburg tour a popular haunt for ghost hunters (Dec '06) Jul 16 Not true 21
want to get wife gangbanged Jul 15 Wet 5
•••
•••