SILLY

Fairmont, WV

#10790 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, I must be covering you.
You don't even make sense. I know that you think that you are clever, but you are really just confused.
1 post removed
look into the mirror

United States

#10792 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are weak of mind and of moral fortitude, you chose to accept Obama's new America. I am neither.
Election over...you lost dry your eyes...why would you want to give rich people more money and take away from alll of us....

you let race color your judgement
i like the irony

United States

#10793 Jan 22, 2013
mitt only got 47%....that means he lost and his platform did not win...therefore the people spoke

it's called America
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10794 Jan 22, 2013
look into the mirror wrote:
<quoted text>
Election over...you lost dry your eyes...why would you want to give rich people more money and take away from alll of us....
you let race color your judgement
I love it when you democrats, the mother's and fathers of racism, play the race card. What a stupid bunch of people.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

#10795 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when you democrats, the mother's and fathers of racism, play the race card. What a stupid bunch of people.
Almost as stupid as someone who believes that the parties are the same as they were in 1800s. If you were alive in 1860 you would not be a republican. You would be angry that government was taking your "workers". How could you make the same amount of money without slaves? Wouldn't any president that would take slaves away be anti-capitalism? They obviously just wanted to make people less wealthy, so that the blacks could get it. I think that's your current argument though.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

#10796 Jan 22, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did "mother" get an apostrophe and "father" did not? What a stupid bunch I tell ya!
2 posts removed
ten thousandth comment

Heath, OH

#10799 Jan 22, 2013
wheeeee do i win something? does topix explode? is the end nigh? aaaiiiyyyyyeeeeeee
lol.

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#10800 Jan 22, 2013
oh my goodness what did you win?
dwayne

Charlottesville, VA

#10801 Jan 22, 2013
ten thousandth comment wrote:
wheeeee do i win something? does topix explode? is the end nigh? aaaiiiyyyyyeeeeeee
lol.
yes you have won your checks in the mail
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#10802 Jan 22, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Almost as stupid as someone who believes that the parties are the same as they were in 1800s. If you were alive in 1860 you would not be a republican. You would be angry that government was taking your "workers". How could you make the same amount of money without slaves? Wouldn't any president that would take slaves away be anti-capitalism? They obviously just wanted to make people less wealthy, so that the blacks could get it. I think that's your current argument though.
I have read more ignorant, more repulsive comments, but I cannot remember when.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10803 Jan 22, 2013
ten thousandth comment wrote:
lol.
Sorry bud, you were one too late ;)
Matthew

Montgomery, TX

#10804 Jan 22, 2013
obama fan wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is doing a great job, he has too step on some toes but heck give the man a chance he at least is trying his best,everyone will not agree too what he is doing butbut it can't get any worse
He has made one big mistake of banning guns it will not stop the criminals they will still find the guns and use them for crime all it is doing is encouraging them
Langoley

Sumerduck, VA

#10805 Jan 23, 2013
You brainwashed liberals just don't get it!There is another election coming QUICKLY and this one matters the most!There is a small matter of 20 democratic senators up for reelection,let the "chosen one" continue to spew his retoric about gun control and he will guarntee they will all lose to republicans or indepedants.Onca that happens,what will the numbers be then?I will tell you,if they all win it will be 65 rep,33 dems and 2 ind.yes a veto override!

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#10806 Jan 23, 2013
Langoley wrote:
You brainwashed liberals just don't get it!There is another election coming QUICKLY and this one matters the most!There is a small matter of 20 democratic senators up for reelection,let the "chosen one" continue to spew his retoric about gun control and he will guarntee they will all lose to republicans or indepedants.Onca that happens,what will the numbers be then?I will tell you,if they all win it will be 65 rep,33 dems and 2 ind.yes a veto override!
Hate to ruin your dream but it the Tea-publicans that going lose their seats in 2014.... They came in 2008 and 2010 talking how they go change Washington DC and the USA, yeah they change the city and the USA just in new faces but the same shi..... anyways don't be surprise if Republican lose big in 2014.... If I have to pick right now i see them losing 3 seats and gaining one in West Virgina with Shelly...
tea party is over

United States

#10807 Jan 23, 2013
Mr_h wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to ruin your dream but it the Tea-publicans that going lose their seats in 2014.... They came in 2008 and 2010 talking how they go change Washington DC and the USA, yeah they change the city and the USA just in new faces but the same shi..... anyways don't be surprise if Republican lose big in 2014.... If I have to pick right now i see them losing 3 seats and gaining one in West Virgina with Shelly...
repbublicans are going to lose due to hatful positions they sound like idiots with the gun control (NRA, Rush, Drudge, Ted Nugent)

This is what people assoicated or will with the republican party

look at the debt limit...they want small governement but make $174K
per year for what???? All BS.....
a thought

Fairmont, WV

#10808 Jan 23, 2013
Langoley wrote:
Most Americans support gun regulations and an assault weapons ban. The democrats had a million more votes than republicans in the 2012 house election. They are supported by more people. Just because the republicans side is louder doesn't mean they're right. No one is going to come take your guns. We just want some common sense gun laws. It keeps happening. It's only a matter of time until it hits home. Shouldn't we at least try to save American lives?
Just Askin

Fairmont, WV

#10809 Jan 23, 2013
tea party is over wrote:
<quoted text>
repbublicans are going to lose due to hatful positions they sound like idiots with the gun control (NRA, Rush, Drudge, Ted Nugent)
This is what people assoicated or will with the republican party
look at the debt limit...they want small governement but make $174K
per year for what???? All BS.....
Last time I checked Einstein democrats were paid the same as republicans.
Just Askin

Fairmont, WV

#10810 Jan 23, 2013
a thought wrote:
<quoted text> Most Americans support gun regulations and an assault weapons ban. The democrats had a million more votes than republicans in the 2012 house election. They are supported by more people. Just because the republicans side is louder doesn't mean they're right. No one is going to come take your guns. We just want some common sense gun laws. It keeps happening. It's only a matter of time until it hits home. Shouldn't we at least try to save American lives?
I am sure that you are going to take the same stance when it comes to abortion.
Common Sense

France

#10811 Jan 23, 2013
and just what would common sense gun laws be? Have you ever bought a gun? Background checks already have to be ran, your purchase is registered, and the average person can't even afford to spend a day at the range learning actual gun control because the taxes on firearms/ammunition is outrageous. What good will it do to ban so called "assault rifles" or limit magazine capacity to 7? The shooting in Connecticut was a tragedy, but did you know Connecticut already has a "assault weapons" ban? Also, the legislation that just passed in NY limiting magazine capacity to 7 was rushed through by liberal over-reactionists and forgot to exempt law enforcement, whose standard side arm has a capacity over 7. yes, because that is common sense.
a thought

Fairmont, WV

#10812 Jan 23, 2013
Just Askin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that you are going to take the same stance when it comes to abortion.
abortion is not the same. You are taking away from the horror of these tragedies. No one gets a abortion without guilt or remorse. You can't change the subject anymore. You are not in the majority. How does it feel to be a minority? It isn't very fun is it? Just try to have some dignity during your fall from grace gun owner. It's pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge reed 19 hr Vienna man 8
william (billy) nutter ... who knows him? (Apr '14) 19 hr Vienna man 14
Chad Burk Thu worriedfriend 1
mdma (Dec '12) Dec 16 joy 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Rod Hytonen 145
Please help me! Oct '14 twitch 2
Just Crafty Things Sep '14 jill perez 2
Washington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News