“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#23987 Aug 27, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>;All people were created equal, there is no possible way everyone will always be equal. Everyone won't have the same jobs, the same families. It's ok if some people have a little more than others. That's just reality. And if you think Christianity has done more damage to society than Islam, you are insane. How many Christians want to kill all people that don't believe what they do? How many Christians have the goal of murdering innocent people, torture their women? Islam hates gays, hates you as a matter of fact.
Christianity and Islam are the same. Both the same fairy tales, both equally damaging to civilization throughout history and both responsible for most wars and suffering.

It doesn't matter if people have equal accomplishments or assetts. What matter is whether you treat people equally. Today's American Christians don't. And they promote their ideas if inequality. Something less Christian I can't imagine.

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#23988 Aug 27, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>We do have a problem with racism. The black that attacked the hispanic Zimmerman. The blacks that killed the old wwII vet. That blacks that killed the Australian athlete. Watch the news sometime. They show crimes and murders every day on the local news. At least 90% are black.
Crime comes from poverty, not skin color.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23989 Aug 27, 2013
Melissa wrote:
President REAGAN, the trickle down idiot you people worship.
You are stupid. Reagan hasn't been president since the eighties. When are you morons going to stop ragging on him. Should we go back to ragging on George Washington because he wouldn't be our king. Leave the dead lie. The only people we need to worry about are the living. Dead people can't make policies. So grow up you turd. We have an anti war president in office getting ready to fire upon a sovereign country. Lol. Why aren't you jumping on him..

Location hidden

#23990 Aug 27, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>The more things change, the more they remain the same. Democrats were morons back then (can you say Tip Oneil?) and are morons today (Obama, Biden, Reid, Pelosi, et.al.).
They are multiplying. We need to stop them before they breed.
1 post removed

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#23992 Aug 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity and Islam are the same......
*nod*
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/Jesus...
yun aint reely ryte ina the hed, is yuns?
frig my lifes

Location hidden

#23993 Aug 27, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>God no, let's not bring up republican screw ups. Maybe they will get "lost" in History.
What about the liberal screw ups dumb ass? Al Gore, Jimmy (peanut head) Carter, Howard Dean, Hilary Clinton and Barack H. Obama, come on moron grow up.
1 post removed

Location hidden

#23995 Aug 27, 2013
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>\

Good God do you not understand anything. Please read a newspaper
She can't she graduated from the third grade. Some one has to feel her welfare papers out for her to get her state benefits. You no SSI, Food Stamps and Medicaid Card.

Location hidden

#23996 Aug 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>How can you be against equality AND be an American at the same time? The people who invented this nation thought it was a little important, seeing as how they mentioned it in the first line and all.

Christianity receives criticism because it's damaging to society. Most things that are, do. When people like you learn that Christianity means defending the poor and treating everyone equally, it may receive less criticism. But as long as people like you reject those ideas and promote your culture of fear and bigotry, your version of Christianity will continue to be rejected by a growing number of people.
Heathens.

Location hidden

#23997 Aug 27, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>Can you really bring up stooges with YOUR Sarah Palin, Bush, Bachman, Romney, Santorum, Hermin Cain, shall I go on.
Didn't Jesus teach take care of the poor?
And you know damn well we have a problem in this country with racism. Especially in WV.
So Harold, keep drinking that Kool Aid!
The only problem with racism in WV, is people like you stirring the racial pot. It is like that all of the country. Race baiters such as yourself, Brother Jessie Jackson and Brother Al Sharpton is the main reason there is race issues.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23998 Aug 27, 2013
Reports are now, not if we are going to strike but when. Syria has said that they will defend themselves and fight the US with any mean neccesary. Nobody is intimidated by the US or this administration

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#23999 Aug 27, 2013
We heard the same rhetoric from Iraq in the lead up to both wars tehre. Lack of intimidation has nothing to do with the rhetoric coming out of Syria.
Well Duh wrote:
Reports are now, not if we are going to strike but when. Syria has said that they will defend themselves and fight the US with any mean neccesary. Nobody is intimidated by the US or this administration

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#24000 Aug 27, 2013
You're right. It's not just Christianity. It's all religion. A fanatical fundamentalist Xtian is no different from a fanatical fundamentalist Muslim. As long as people continue to believe in fairy tales, they'll never be able to be reasoned with.
William wrote:
<quoted text>;All people were created equal, there is no possible way everyone will always be equal. Everyone won't have the same jobs, the same families. It's ok if some people have a little more than others. That's just reality. And if you think Christianity has done more damage to society than Islam, you are insane. How many Christians want to kill all people that don't believe what they do? How many Christians have the goal of murdering innocent people, torture their women? Islam hates gays, hates you as a matter of fact.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24001 Aug 27, 2013
Diplomacy only goes so far. You have to make them feel that you would go in and kick some backside. Most of the region does not like us anyways. So if we are going to do this......then lets do it all the way and knock their d@ck in the sand.
Veteran and Patriot

Parkersburg, WV

#24002 Aug 27, 2013
Hoooooo Hum!

Nothing to see here, people. MOVE ON!
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24003 Aug 27, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid. Reagan hasn't been president since the eighties. When are you morons going to stop ragging on him. Should we go back to ragging on George Washington because he wouldn't be our king. Leave the dead lie. The only people we need to worry about are the living. Dead people can't make policies. So grow up you turd. We have an anti war president in office getting ready to fire upon a sovereign country. Lol. Why aren't you jumping on him..
You can forgive someone for not being intelligent, after all, but itís much harder to look the other way when they deliberately and knowingly do the wrong thing.
God didn't bless you with intelligence, so I forgive you.
And BTW, OBAMA rocks! Get use to it "turd", we won and he is fixing our country in spite of you and your kind.
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#24005 Aug 27, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can forgive someone for not being intelligent, after all, but itís much harder to look the other way when they deliberately and knowingly do the wrong thing.
And BTW, OBAMA rocks! Get use to it "turd", we won and he is fixing our country in spite of you and your kind.
Obama rocks if you love compulsive lying lawbreaking Constitutional violating dictator wanna be's. Everyone else thinks he sucks.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24006 Aug 27, 2013
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol oh geesh what a load of crap
Arthur

United States

#24007 Aug 27, 2013
WE have no conclusive proof thhat Assad used chems and never will, odds are it was the rebels. We are just using it as an excuse and since Obama made the stupid statement about the red line or whatever, now his ego wont let him do the right thing and stay out. We are broke and every missile we launch and every sortie we fly will be on money borrowed from China and fall on the backs of our children and grandchildren. Do we really want to pay for enabling murderous barbarians to gain power? I know the military machine does, for then they will have future military contracts when we are fighting these same terrorists later. Idiocy.
William

Salem, WV

#24008 Aug 27, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
You're right. It's not just Christianity. It's all religion. A fanatical fundamentalist Xtian is no different from a fanatical fundamentalist Muslim. As long as people continue to believe in fairy tales, they'll never be able to be reasoned with.
<quoted text>
Fairy tale? All events of the Bible are clearly recorded in history. I can understand you denying God because of an inability to think that deep, but to deny history that is confirmed by hard evidence is quizzical.
William

Salem, WV

#24009 Aug 27, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Crime comes from poverty, not skin color.
If that is the case, we have way more poor blacks committing crimes than poor whites committing crimes. That's a little confusing considering there are way more poor whites than blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge reed 3 hr Katydidz 7
william (billy) nutter ... who knows him? (Apr '14) 4 hr westvirgina 13
Chad Burk Thu worriedfriend 1
mdma (Dec '12) Dec 16 joy 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Rod Hytonen 145
Please help me! Oct '14 twitch 2
Just Crafty Things Sep '14 jill perez 2
Washington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:29 am PST

NBC Sports 7:29AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday
NBC Sports11:20 AM
Troy Polamalu not expected to play on Sunday