“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Matamoros, Mexico

#23280 Aug 20, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>Demand without money doesn't create jobs.
That's been the point of this entire conversation. Demand is what creates jobs. Not rich people. That myth needs to go away. It is pablum being sold to idiots who repeat it without giving any thought to the situation.
William wrote:
Obama is attempting to kill the ability of businesses to make money with his high priced obama care and his taxes.
The Tax Policy Center last week released an analysis called “Historical Federal Income Tax Rates for a Family of Four.”

It looked at the average income tax rate based on the median income for a family of four from 1955 through 2010.

The average income tax rate under Reagan in 1983 was 11.06 percent. Under Clinton in 1992, it was 9.18 percent. And under Obama in 2010, it was 4.68 percent.

The verdict: For most Americans, taxes were lowered through the stimulus package passed in 2009 and extended to 2010, and they were also lowered in the tax compromise between Obama and Republicans. Current rates are at historic lows compared with ones from 1955 — when the numbers started being tracked — through 2007.

http://www.rgj.com/article/20110421/NEWS20/11... -

William wrote:
No money in the citizens hands, no money in the the businesses hands. Sounds like a good plan he has there. But at least gays and muslims are happy.
You need to stop watching Fox News and inform yourself.
Arthur

United States

#23281 Aug 20, 2013
Long ago I said outsourcing our jobs was incredibly shortsighted and would come back to bite the corporations in the a$$. Yes they made more money for a while, but when Americans dont have decent jobs, they have no money to spend. Tax cuts for the rich have been proven to do nothing for the economy, it just makes the rich richer. Tax cuts and job incentives for the poor and middle class is what stimulates the economy. Too bad republicans have blocked all job bills and also blocked democratic attempts to end tax breaks for corporations who ship jobs overseas.
Jimmy Love

Germany

#23282 Aug 20, 2013
Repulicratards!
1 post removed
Arthur

United States

#23284 Aug 20, 2013
I guess I got my answer. The other day I asked if Obama would stop the ILLEGAL aid he is giving Egypt after the bodies were cleaned up. They cleaned up the bodies, and today Obama said he wasnt stopping the aid. I am the mighty Obama, I dont need no stinkin waiver!. Impeach this lying lawbreaker!
3 posts removed
Jimmy Love

Germany

#23288 Aug 20, 2013
When are you republicratards gonna wake up a smell the guys with money pulling the presidents strings!
The president is nothing but a Pinocchio! you should really fear the gepetto!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23289 Aug 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>And without demand for their products (which comes from middle class consumers), all the investment in the world is meaningless. If people can't afford to buy the goods or services a company has to offer, you could invest a trillion dollars in the business and it would still fail. Demand creates jobs. Demand comes from a healthy middle class--people who buy cars, stoves, microwaves, clothes, etc. If you take away the buying power of the middle class, you take away the jobs.

http://www.businessinsider.com/rich-people-do...
But you have to have a middle class working for that owner in order to sell his China made junk. The only person that is going to do the hiring is the manager of the business.

Location hidden

#23290 Aug 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Supply will only create demand if there are sufficient funds available to purchase. If you continue putting the tax burden on the middle class while reducing the burden on the rich, you can build all the "units" you want, but there will be no demand because the consumer class cannot afford it.

In non-recessionary times, supply side economics works. During an economic down-turn, however, it is an utter failure. In hard economic times, excess supply creates high inventory costs, profit reduction, and layoffs.

You need to learn to think your way through these problems instead of just running your mouth.
All the owners of these businesses have to do to change your mind is cut supply of goods and services for about a month and every person in this low labored country and everyone would die. So tell me again how not having toilet paper works for you turd.

Location hidden

#23291 Aug 20, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody said poor people create jobs, Bob. That's a silly notion. Demand creates jobs and putting money in the hands of the consumer class creates demand.

Assuming that poor people create jobs if I say rich people don't is a Straw Man argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
You should know about straw men. How does that work out when you wipe your ass?

Location hidden

#23292 Aug 20, 2013
William wrote:
<quoted text>Demand without money doesn't create jobs. Obama is attempting to kill the ability of businesses to make money with his high priced obama care and his taxes. No money in the citizens hands, no money in the the businesses hands. Sounds like a good plan he has there. But at least gays and muslims are happy.
It's a win win for Sunturd he quit using toilet paper along time ago. He is now using straw men for that gratification.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#23293 Aug 21, 2013
And the only reason he'll hire is if he needs the help because people are buying his product.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have to have a middle class working for that owner in order to sell his China made junk. The only person that is going to do the hiring is the manager of the business.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#23294 Aug 21, 2013
I gave up using straw a long time ago. Now I'm using hilljacks like you for toilet paper. You're cheaper.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a win win for Sunturd he quit using toilet paper along time ago. He is now using straw men for that gratification.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#23295 Aug 21, 2013
Hung up on toilet paper today, huh? It's not really a modern invention. Of course I guess to people like you who are still using corn cobs and sears catalogs in an out-house beside your trailer, toilet paper is still a "wonderment."
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know about straw men. How does that work out when you wipe your ass?

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#23296 Aug 21, 2013
Why would they do that? They're in business to make money.

Man, you idiot republicans got it bad, don't you? Do you think we still live in feudal times and the business owners are the lords and you are the serfs? Jesus, you poor stupid people are the reason for your own demise.

I don't worry about toilet paper as long as I have people like you to use, I don't need it.
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
All the owners of these businesses have to do to change your mind is cut supply of goods and services for about a month and every person in this low labored country and everyone would die. So tell me again how not having toilet paper works for you turd.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23297 Aug 21, 2013
Looks like CNN was premature with their reporting. The administration has not cut any aid to Egypt. I know some jobs would be lost, but that comes with that business

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#23298 Aug 21, 2013
And you also know darn well that if the president cut off aid to Egypt and defense industries started laying off employees, republicans would be the FIRST to blame the president for those layoffs.
Well Duh wrote:
Looks like CNN was premature with their reporting. The administration has not cut any aid to Egypt. I know some jobs would be lost, but that comes with that business
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23299 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog.....it seems that liberals would like this. They are producing weapons and you know most liberals do not like guns. And they are producing tanks and planes that make owning a gun look like childs play
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23301 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog....I have no doubt that republicans would spin it that way. But they already have ammo due to the stupidity of not calling it a coup.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#23302 Aug 21, 2013
That is typical republican stereotypical thinking and totally counter-productive to the discussion.

If the president were to cut off aid for Egypt and defense industries started laying off people, republicans would be the first to pitch an absolute fit about it just like you are pitching a fit about him not cutting off aid now.

There is nothing this president is ever going to do that republicans are going to be happy with. We get that. We also don't care that you're not happy with him. He's president and will be for 3 more years. And then you will have Hillary to bitch about.

Deal with it.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog.....it seems that liberals would like this. They are producing weapons and you know most liberals do not like guns. And they are producing tanks and planes that make owning a gun look like childs play

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#23303 Aug 21, 2013
"Ted Cruz, born in Canada to an American woman, is therefore an American. Barack Obama, born in the USA to an American woman, is therefore a Kenyan."

~~John Fugelsang

That about sum it up for you Tea Partiers?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#23304 Aug 21, 2013
Sundog....Why so defensive? I agreed that republicans would spin it. Just like democrats would do if they were in that position. And if Obama was a leader and this consitution professor, then he would have done the right thing. It was a coup and everyone knows it. So you apply the law. It is called leadership for a reason and it is something he lacks. How can you respect someone who has his credentials and goes against the laws he has been sworn to upheld?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage 35 min bailey 8
Local Politics Do you approve of Bob Newell as Mayor? 2 hr guest3149 11
Stephanie Burnside Mar 29 yup 2
cheating husbands (Jun '11) Mar 29 yup 22
Bob Newell pictures on a flash drive Mar 29 fly on the wall 27
Marion Va Red Head Mar 27 TOTO W 22
traci welch had abortion not miscarriage (Jun '13) Mar 27 people suck 7
More from around the web

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE