2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments
3,381 - 3,400 of 3,937 Comments Last updated May 14, 2014
MINER

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

GIVE US A DAY OFF
miners friend

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

i have a friend that works there , we always worry about him
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Possums, It's time to stop crying over spilled milk and move on. The real shame is that there weren't many more possums in the mine and the welfare roles could have been thinned immediately. Too much drugs and welfare in the hills, thats the tragedy possums. Now, get some sleep tonight and look for meaningful employment in the morning and stop living in the past. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, It's time to stop crying over spilled milk and move on. The real shame is that there weren't many more possums in the mine and the welfare roles could have been thinned immediately. Too much drugs and welfare in the hills, thats the tragedy possums. Now, get some sleep tonight and look for meaningful employment in the morning and stop living in the past. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hurray,Puss is back.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

My sources confirmed much if these facts before it was published. I think safety is an issue we all should rally behind. No matter age. Race. Sex. Creed. Drug taking status. Number of children out of wedlock. Number of abortions. Stints in rehab. Divorces. One night stands. Incest. Poverty level. Education. Ability to form a sentence. Number of teeth. Etc
saywhat

Marlinton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurray,Puss is back.
damn! does judy have a sister?
sad

Matthews, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

this is so sad and i feel for the family's my prayers go out to all of them
1 post removed
exil

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

If you stupid people can't say anything good why don't you all shut up. This is not a x-rated topix.
abc

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

exil wrote:
If you stupid people can't say anything good why don't you all shut up. This is not a x-rated topix.
this topic should be deleted, it is very old, let's move forward, people get killed and other subjects come up that has nothing to do with the original topic.
1 post removed
Dave

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Thoughts and prayers to friends and family !
MsKamish

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

This is a thread from 2010. Do you all know how many tragedies, disasters and plant explosions have happened since then. I agree this should be deleted, not that they don't deserve the attention for safety reasons...but others do too..
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I think that relationship between the Oriental White Human Woman and that Desi Brown Human Man wont work out. It is 40 percent Oriental people responsibility. It is 30 percent Desi people responsibility. It is 30 percent balance of Humanity responsibility.

I think that relationship between the Gorah White Human Woman and that Desi Brown Human Man wont work out. It is 50 percent White people responsibility, It is 30 percent Desi people responsibility. It is 20 percent balance of Humanity responsibility.

Those people arrived to see the real life show. Now they have the programs in their head. Have a nice life suckers.
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

America washed the bag and said it ain't so. Then they said it is a loan. We don't want a loan. Then we went and stepped on a few peoples lawns, they called the cops and arrested us. They took me to the mental hospital.

Since: Jul 12

Buckhannon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Raj Human at Earth wrote:
America washed the bag and said it ain't so. Then they said it is a loan. We don't want a loan. Then we went and stepped on a few peoples lawns, they called the cops and arrested us. They took me to the mental hospital.
Let's hope a thread may be started soon featuring you in an explosion. What a goof.
nikko

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Terrible!
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I don't want to see any black human people with the American Solider uniform and AK47 in Afghanistan or Pakistan otherwise the safety of Angola will be jeopardized.
1 post removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

We have started to rewire little children and some of the animals at NAFTA due to issues with the grandparents. I think the Human children will pay off grandpa's grandma's debt. Also, the children will collect on the grandpa's and grandma's debt.
6 posts removed
TrollWeinstein

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Oh, two people were tragically killed in an explosion at a W.V. chemical plant? Let me find some Country music lyrics and some links to music videos that I can copy/paste in order to add to this important discussion... Wow, I'm so proud of myself now. I feel like I've really contributed something. Hey, Ramie, come look what I did! I pasted some music lyrics into this Topix discussion. Aren't I witty and insightful? Tell me I'm not insignificant and useless again, Ramie. You know I like when you tell me that...
Honesty Works

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Santa wrote:
we need to pray for the family's .. please take 5 mins out of your day and do so
Good point, Santa. We do need to pray for them. I am so sad that this has happened.
5 posts removed
Raj Human at Earth

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

I think European women respect their reputation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington Discussions

Search the Washington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min bacon hater 53,898
Tamara Gray 5 hr West Virginia land owner 8
Review: Sundowner Used Auto Sales (Jul '08) Jul 24 someone who knows 28
Which train is ur dream with ur wedding dress Jul 23 BeautyDress 2
love to eat bbw woman Jul 21 lol 3
Ashley Lockhart Jul 19 Yep 5
Latrobe Street Jul 19 Yeah Yeah 3
•••
•••
•••
Washington Dating

more search filters

less search filters