2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments (Page 152)

Showing posts 3,021 - 3,040 of3,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Laughing

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, I wish you and your boyfriend well. I do think you are the delusional one though. Surely you don't expect anyone to believe you have any advanced degree in anything but Hillbilly Life in the hills do you? Now as for my wealth and privilidged life. Yes,it's true, I am a very wealthy lady and I have done much charity work for the unfortunate possums in your area. That said, I also love to converse on here with the inbreds and discuss things on a level they can relate to. Yes, I am aware that SyFy was showing Wrong Turn again last evening. A friend of mine called and informed me that your people were on again. I did not partake in the viewing last evening as it greatly upsets me that hillbilles continue to exist like that. It's just too frightening for me to view too many times. We are seriously considring selling our beloved estate in WV. I truly love it there but the locals frighten me so. We do maintain our own security when there, however I am concerned it may be inadequate considering the craftiness of the inbreds. I would rather die a horrible death than have one of those vile creatures put their hands on my lucious white body. To you this probably sounds paranoid, but possums, I am deathly afraid of the backwoods,inbred, misfits portrayed in these films about your region. I am truly a lady and have never encountered such in my life. You must understand that someone of my calibre is not being cruel or disingenuine,simply scared and concerned for personal safety. My whole life I've been accoustomed to others addressing me as Miss Hagatha and being kind and gentle. I know no other way of life possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Today is my daughter's 16th birthday. It rained here today so we had her celebration inside near our indoor pool. It truly wasd lovely.We entertained approximately 50 guests. My daughter was lovely in her new Vera Wang gown. It was a gift from her father. I gave her a lovely diamond encrusted necklace with pear shaped diamonds. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I think you have things backwards Haggy.I personally think if someone put THEIR hands on YOUR body THEY would die a horrible death considering all the diseases that you are carrying around.How in the world was you able to find a gown to fit your 500 pound porker daughter let alone go over her two heads due to your inbreeding with your grandpa,daddy,brother,uncle.
Old News

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say a friend called to say the movie wrong turn about YOUR friends was on. So you are a former valley (hollow) girl. LOL
The movie "Wrong Turn" was filmed in Canada...NOT W.V.
I Know Pam

Prague, Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, I wish you and your boyfriend well. I do think you are the delusional one though. Surely you don't expect anyone to believe you have any advanced degree in anything but Hillbilly Life in the hills do you? Now as for my wealth and privilidged life. Yes,it's true, I am a very wealthy lady and I have done much charity work for the unfortunate possums in your area. That said, I also love to converse on here with the inbreds and discuss things on a level they can relate to. Yes, I am aware that SyFy was showing Wrong Turn again last evening. A friend of mine called and informed me that your people were on again. I did not partake in the viewing last evening as it greatly upsets me that hillbilles continue to exist like that. It's just too frightening for me to view too many times. We are seriously considring selling our beloved estate in WV. I truly love it there but the locals frighten me so. We do maintain our own security when there, however I am concerned it may be inadequate considering the craftiness of the inbreds. I would rather die a horrible death than have one of those vile creatures put their hands on my lucious white body. To you this probably sounds paranoid, but possums, I am deathly afraid of the backwoods,inbred, misfits portrayed in these films about your region. I am truly a lady and have never encountered such in my life. You must understand that someone of my calibre is not being cruel or disingenuine,simply scared and concerned for personal safety. My whole life I've been accoustomed to others addressing me as Miss Hagatha and being kind and gentle. I know no other way of life possums. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps Today is my daughter's 16th birthday. It rained here today so we had her celebration inside near our indoor pool. It truly wasd lovely.We entertained approximately 50 guests. My daughter was lovely in her new Vera Wang gown. It was a gift from her father. I gave her a lovely diamond encrusted necklace with pear shaped diamonds. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Pam everytime I drive by your families run down shack near Beattyville Ky I just start cracking up laughing.You know if your daughter would have took a bath every so often maybe she wouldn't have been made so much fun of in school.
Childless

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
Why would a Lizzie want to get married? Must take after her Mother.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Better Than Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure she loved her dress from her father/brother/grandfather. That's what happens when you hook up with someone at your family reunions. I really hate the thought of one day having to tell your daughter how you and her father met! However, it sounds like a lovely gathering! I also had a wonderful day today at one of my homes in the Hamptons. I actually just flew up there for the day in my private jet. It was spectacular and the celebrities were flowing like wine there! Of course, I can't divulge any names, as this may threaten the security of my home there and I surely do not want any paparazzi bothering my famous friends! I am so glad that you had a wonderful day. Like you, I can't expect you to believe anything that comes out of my mouth. But, don't worry, your secret is safe with me. You and I can lie to everyone on Topix...how will they ever know, right?
Possum, the only difference between our posts is that mine are real and genuine. Whether you happen to believe me or not is of no consequence to me. I know myself and know that I am a wonderful person,wife and mother. I also know that I am a very wealthy and beautiful lady inside and out. I just happen to have a dreadful fear of hillbillies, yet find them fascinating at the same time. Does that make me a horrible person? We all have our fears in life. Mine are hillbillies, poverty, ignorance and disease. Unfortunately in your area they all go hand in hand. That is not my fault. I have continued to post in your area even though I have been ridiculed,cursed,accused of being a drag queen, threatened and degraded. I have tried very hard to remain a lady on here. I must seriously rethink whether I shall continue to post in such a violent and negative environment. I always attempted to bring a little sunshine to the possums and give them a glimpse of a wealthy and privilidged life. For that I have suffered ridicule and jealousy as never before. I forgive you possums and will continue to pray for you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, the only difference between our posts is that mine are real and genuine. Whether you happen to believe me or not is of no consequence to me. I know myself and know that I am a wonderful person,wife and mother. I also know that I am a very wealthy and beautiful lady inside and out. I just happen to have a dreadful fear of hillbillies, yet find them fascinating at the same time. Does that make me a horrible person? We all have our fears in life. Mine are hillbillies, poverty, ignorance and disease. Unfortunately in your area they all go hand in hand. That is not my fault. I have continued to post in your area even though I have been ridiculed,cursed,accused of being a drag queen, threatened and degraded. I have tried very hard to remain a lady on here. I must seriously rethink whether I shall continue to post in such a violent and negative environment. I always attempted to bring a little sunshine to the possums and give them a glimpse of a wealthy and privilidged life. For that I have suffered ridicule and jealousy as never before. I forgive you possums and will continue to pray for you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
The only reason you want to tuck your tail between your legs and run away, is that you know you when you have been beat. This is the one time you are displaying some common sense and intelligence! Oh yeah, that tail you have is the result of an outhouse rendezvous between your dad/brother/grandfather and your mother/sister/grandmother! I guess you can leave this forum and go back to your shanty in Kentucky...Pam! Good riddance!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Better Than Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text> The only reason you want to tuck your tail between your legs and run away, is that you know you when you have been beat. This is the one time you are displaying some common sense and intelligence! Oh yeah, that tail you have is the result of an outhouse rendezvous between your dad/brother/grandfather and your mother/sister/grandmother! I guess you can leave this forum and go back to your shanty in Kentucky...Pam! Good riddance!
Possum, your ignorance is absurd. First of all I do not feel as though I have been beaten by anyone. Some have agreed with me,some have not. I have only had a glimpse of KY and never would consider residency there. Now as far as my family members and outhouses, I must admit, I do not follow you. We know nothing of such places and certainly would never entertain the idea of visiting such. You sound like a very bitter and jealous person. I hope you find inner peace possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Old News wrote:
<quoted text> The movie "Wrong Turn" was filmed in Canada...NOT W.V.
Possum, no matter where it was filmed, the movies,all five of them, are about WV and the misfit,inbred freaks there. I realize it is not flattering to the area possum, however facts are facts and you cannot deny that the hillbillies there are outcasts from normal society and ridiculed by many. Sorry if you happen to be one of them, and by your post, you most probably are possum. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Possums, there seems to be a lot of confusion about the Wrong Turn movies and Hatfields and McCoys because they were filmed in Canada and Romania. First of all possums, they are all about WV and the inbred and misfit people who reside there. I'm quite sure they were filmed elsewhere as the film crews and actors were not comfortable filming in your area. WV is a frightening place. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
2 posts removed
Hagatha May

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Possums just so you would know they based the Wrong Turn series on my actual family.We were the most retarded inbreeds to ever come out of the hills.Ta Ta lady of distinct inbreeding.
Lord help us

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha says she is a wonderful person, no she's not. A wonderful woman is kind and nice to everyone, she doesn't run her pie hole trying to make others look bad to try and make herself look good. I have seen nothing in any of her posts that are wonderful, her posts are filled with hate and that bragging is enough to make a stout hog retch. I know people who are wealthy and they would never be like her, that's why I have my doubts about her wealth. Old Hag seems to have trouble with reality, she actually thinks "Wrong Turn" is for real and a serious drama. Dang, now that's a person who has delusions and can't seperate fact from fiction.I see that the Hag says she is going to stop posting, LOL, She got that stinking, hateful ass kicked up between her shoulder's, now she is going to high tail it out of here. If she wants to come back and meet us in person, that will be fine, we will show her our good, old West Virginia hospitality, you know the old middle finger and all that good stuff.
Springer

Korolėv, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
Possums just so you would know they based the Wrong Turn series on my actual family.We were the most retarded inbreeds to ever come out of the hills.Ta Ta lady of distinct inbreeding.
Hagatha May I would like for you and your family to be guests on my show.Just please put a bag over your ugly head so as not to scare my viewing audience.
Troll Buster

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, the only difference between our posts is that mine are real and genuine. Whether you happen to believe me or not is of no consequence to me. I know myself and know that I am a wonderful person,wife and mother. I also know that I am a very wealthy and beautiful lady inside and out. I just happen to have a dreadful fear of hillbillies, yet find them fascinating at the same time. Does that make me a horrible person? We all have our fears in life. Mine are hillbillies, poverty, ignorance and disease. Unfortunately in your area they all go hand in hand. That is not my fault. I have continued to post in your area even though I have been ridiculed,cursed,accused of being a drag queen, threatened and degraded. I have tried very hard to remain a lady on here. I must seriously rethink whether I shall continue to post in such a violent and negative environment. I always attempted to bring a little sunshine to the possums and give them a glimpse of a wealthy and privilidged life. For that I have suffered ridicule and jealousy as never before. I forgive you possums and will continue to pray for you. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Hag did your mother have any children that were not born brain dead?
LMBO

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait to see her on Springer and I would like to know if Hag's Mom had any kids that didn't belong to a close family member. Brain dead is right, and old Hag has proved it again and again with her stupid post's.RUN HAGGIE, RUN, YOUR PANT'S ARE ON FIRE AND YOUR ASS IS CATCHING!!! LOL!
USMC DAVE

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
Possums, there seems to be a lot of confusion about the Wrong Turn movies and Hatfields and McCoys because they were filmed in Canada and Romania. First of all possums, they are all about WV and the inbred and misfit people who reside there. I'm quite sure they were filmed elsewhere as the film crews and actors were not comfortable filming in your area. WV is a frightening place. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
So what about this great state of Fl. The only thing that is in Fl. Is a bunch of Damn Yankees that went down there and purchase a bunch of trailers and started a trailer park. Oh and a few hundred thousand Cuban thieves that kill for the fun of it. So are you trailer trash or a thieving Cuban. Sounds like trailer trash to me. What do you expect with a name like Hagatha May. She probably looks like a troll. Ta ta for now. Man with intestinal fortitude.
Troll Buster

Korolėv, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about this great state of Fl. The only thing that is in Fl. Is a bunch of Damn Yankees that went down there and purchase a bunch of trailers and started a trailer park. Oh and a few hundred thousand Cuban thieves that kill for the fun of it. So are you trailer trash or a thieving Cuban. Sounds like trailer trash to me. What do you expect with a name like Hagatha May. She probably looks like a troll. Ta ta for now. Man with intestinal fortitude.
Hey old Hag isn't from nor does she live in Florida.Old Hag uses a VPN like hidemyass to get her IP from FL.Old Hag is just some old wanna be named Pam from around the Beattyville Ky area that barely has two nickels to rub together.She got her a$$ handed to her so bad in the Pikeville Ky posts she came to the Wv posts and now she is going to high tail and run again.Oh well I guess old Pam will go back to the Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky posts but she won't use the Hagatha bit there because they know her to well.
Doh

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>Hey old Hag isn't from nor does she live in Florida.Old Hag uses a VPN like hidemyass to get her IP from FL.Old Hag is just some old wanna be named Pam from around the Beattyville Ky area that barely has two nickels to rub together.She got her a$$ handed to her so bad in the Pikeville Ky posts she came to the Wv posts and now she is going to high tail and run again.Oh well I guess old Pam will go back to the Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky posts but she won't use the Hagatha bit there because they know her to well.
I guess she would not have to use it over there because you buffoons keep coming over to WV. Funny how one simple troll can make you fools dance so easy. And you wonder why she targets you clowns so much? She does not hate you she laughs at you for spending your topix lives responding to her. Oh and I could care less about her opinions of me, esp since she is speaking in character, sorry she got you dogs frothing at the mouth. I got better things to discuss besides a silly troll reciting shiatt that even WV natives even says about themselves, just as long as it is not a poster outside WV it is ok huh? You all are hypocritical, the only real thing Hag exposed here.
Bluefield

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Doh wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess she would not have to use it over there because you buffoons keep coming over to WV. Funny how one simple troll can make you fools dance so easy. And you wonder why she targets you clowns so much? She does not hate you she laughs at you for spending your topix lives responding to her. Oh and I could care less about her opinions of me, esp since she is speaking in character, sorry she got you dogs frothing at the mouth. I got better things to discuss besides a silly troll reciting shiatt that even WV natives even says about themselves, just as long as it is not a poster outside WV it is ok huh? You all are hypocritical, the only real thing Hag exposed here.
Well go f**k yourself you sonofabiotch.
1 post removed
LOL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Bluefield wrote:
<quoted text>Well go f**k yourself you sonofabiotch.
I'll second that!!!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

USMC DAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, guess thats why people from around the world come here to visit each year. Never heard of anyone beating down the door to Wrong Turn country possum. We have some of the most expensive real estate in the world, not to mention our world famous theme parks and beaches. What does WV have to offer? Well. let's see. Outhouses, B rated movies about the freaks there,moonshine,lack of infrastructure, lack of jobs, lack of education, drug and alcohol dependancy among it's illiterate population,poor hygiene,toothlessness,obesity and on and on. Jealousy won't fix your problems possums. Yes we have many wonderful Cuban people here, and guess what possums? They WORK!!! TaTa for now Lady of Quality

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,021 - 3,040 of3,937
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington Discussions

Search the Washington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Well Duh 53,356
love to eat bbw woman 22 hr lol 3
Ashley Lockhart Sat Yep 5
Latrobe Street Jul 19 Yeah Yeah 3
Marijuana Legalization in West Virginia Jul 18 Yep 4
Fraudulent tree services Jul 18 Southern Comfort 15
Parkersburg tour a popular haunt for ghost hunters (Dec '06) Jul 16 Not true 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington Jobs

•••