Parkersburg Treatment Center

Posted in the Washington Forum

Curious

Fairmont, WV

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Can anyone help me out with the name of the treatment center on Emerson Ave. near the donut shop? I have an old friend there and I need to get in touch with the office. I need the name and phone number if anyone knows it? Thanks ahead of time!
joeschmo

Parkersburg, WV

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Curious wrote:
Can anyone help me out with the name of the treatment center on Emerson Ave. near the donut shop? I have an old friend there and I need to get in touch with the office. I need the name and phone number if anyone knows it? Thanks ahead of time!
Westbrook?
mmmm

Alexandria, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Mmmm I love my jr's donut castle
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#4 Feb 15, 2013
mmmm wrote:
Mmmm I love my jr's donut castle
Mmmm< I must agree with you, man those donuts are awesome are'nt they. Damn, I wish I had some right now. I wouldn't care how messy I got eating them either, sometimes the messier, the better !
mmmm

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Feb 15, 2013
My favorite part about the cream filled is when you take the first bite and cream starts coming out of the other. Then I start licking all of the cream out of the center before I enjoy the rest ;)
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#6 Feb 19, 2013
mmmm wrote:
My favorite part about the cream filled is when you take the first bite and cream starts coming out of the other. Then I start licking all of the cream out of the center before I enjoy the rest ;)
Well there "Mmmm", you are making me really want to dive face first into some of those donuts or at least the cream filled something, what do you think ?
mmmm

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Feb 19, 2013
I sure hope "Curious" is a woman! If not this conversation is over lol
listen up mofos

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Feb 21, 2013
"Curious" is definately a queer topix handle. I have been down that path and it leads to sodomy of your butt. No reach around either!
Curious

Fairmont, WV

#9 Feb 22, 2013
listen up mofos wrote:
"Curious" is definately a queer topix handle. I have been down that path and it leads to sodomy of your butt. No reach around either!
Well both you and the Hmmm before you are wrong. I am a guy and I feel the same damn way you guys feel. It sounded to me like a young lady talking about eating donuts, not some guy, so my reply was directed to the female species, ok, do we have that straight now ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge reed 4 hr Katydidz 7
william (billy) nutter ... who knows him? (Apr '14) 4 hr westvirgina 13
Chad Burk Thu worriedfriend 1
mdma (Dec '12) Dec 16 joy 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Rod Hytonen 145
Please help me! Oct '14 twitch 2
Just Crafty Things Sep '14 jill perez 2
Washington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:29 am PST

NBC Sports 7:29AM
Marvin Lewis doesn't get Jeremy Hill's touchdown celebrations, but likes how often he's celebrating
NFL 8:22 AM
Bengals player: 'I guess we're afraid of the dark'
NBC Sports 8:27 AM
A.J. Green back to practice after brief illness
Bleacher Report10:58 AM
Polamalu (Knee) Likely to Sit Sunday
NBC Sports11:20 AM
Troy Polamalu not expected to play on Sunday