Contract Causing Delays In Fat Cat's ...

Contract Causing Delays In Fat Cat's Adoption

There are 29 comments on the NBC 10 Philadelphia story from Aug 28, 2008, titled Contract Causing Delays In Fat Cat's Adoption. In it, NBC 10 Philadelphia reports that:

Fame, fortune and paperwork are holding up the adoption of New Jersey 's fat cat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 10 Philadelphia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Pennsauken, NJ

#28 Aug 28, 2008
I have to wonder if any of these posts are read by the owners/former owners or the shelter. Someone should copy and send all these to them.
Donna

Peoria, IL

#29 Aug 28, 2008
Dannys Adam and Eve wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Sir,
Cats have to be the most self absorbed pets you could have. The only reason YOUR cats are all over you is because you are the Keeper of the Tender Vittles. If you weren't filling their bellys everyday they'd barely pay you any mind. Perhaps you shoudl just focus on your kitties and remain the Cat Lady of your neighborhood rather than trying to lead the crusade to save Garfield. Can't save the world ya know!!
You are a rude, beligerant jerk and ignorance like yours allowed slavery to continue unabted for a couple centuries. If we're going to start with fat animals, how long until we move on to fat humans. From there I'm sure we can move to any unfavorable people, so we'll be able to get you then if not before! HAving an opinion is one thing, but this is simply hateful. Ignorance is not an excuse for being mean and rude. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess respect isn't something you often get, so I can understand why you can't show any!

And for your information, abandoning pets because of foreclosures is one of the fastest growing trends in animal issues.
Tricia373

Bristol, PA

#31 Aug 28, 2008
It wasn't news in the begining and its still isnt news now. For heaven sake it's a cat, let the family be!!
Flyersgal

United States

#32 Aug 28, 2008
<quoted text>
Donna,
How does destroying a beast that no one wants mirror slavery (the act of owning another human being)? If this were any other stray cat it would be in kitty kat heaven right now. The only reason this animal is getting this media exposure is due to it being obsese.
Did you really think your post through when you made the similarity between the two in your head? Apparently not.
The only reason you consider me MEAN and RUDE is because you are a cat lover and the soap opera story of this cat touched your heart. There are plenty of people out there who are dog lovers and HATE cats. I'm a dog lover because THAT'S a pet that would go out on a limb and save your life. The only thing this precious kitty is going to save, like many like her, is the food bowl.
Bottom line, the cat needs to be slaughtered!
yo jack a s s the cat is a he not a she, learn your facts before spewing your stupidity.

Since: Mar 08

Brookhaven PA

#34 Aug 28, 2008
get him a nice poofy pillow to sit on and a catfood contract with 9lives,

something in the way of a "your cat couldnt get this fat if he didnt love the >ingredients with flowery adjectives< of our product"

then he pays for himself and he's happy!
Amy

Inman, SC

#35 Aug 28, 2008
Hmm... someone sounds like a cat didn't like them as a child. Sad.

We just hope he's allowed a good home.

No rebuttal necessary... I won't be checking back.:)
Befuddled

Malvern, PA

#36 Aug 28, 2008
<quoted text>
It was just going to be Draino. I would have mixed it in with the Chicken Livers and Fish. The cat wouldn't even know what hit her. She would be gone and no more news reports about it. As you can see, I'm not the only one who thinks this is old news and her time on earth is slowly coming to a close.
Honestly, how old are you? Or maybe I should ask how YOUNG you are, because you're really being a jer k.
Carli

South Africa

#37 Aug 29, 2008
Dannys...having read all your posts I wish I lived near enough to you to come and kick your childish, cruel, ignorant, worthless ass.

It's people like you that make me love animals even more and people even less.

And I am not even going to respond to your comments about cats because it is not worthy of a response.

You will get your bad karma right back atcha, idiot.
Flyersgal

United States

#38 Aug 29, 2008
<quoted text>
That's the most you can contribute to this forum? The mere fact that it's male and not female? WOW..I guess you told me huh? It's still a CAT isn't it?? Get back to your register at Acme and thanks again for your wonderful posting!!
I'm sorry I figured if I posted something that matches my intelligence level you wouldn't understand the big fancy words. Sorry to disappoint you, and while I have nothing against register workers, I'm not one. However I see that you have been online almost all day posting so I guess welfare and food stamps work well for you.

I'm going back to work now. You enjoy your day :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deborah Ustas dies (Jul '09) Mar 14 Joanne 4
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News It's Happening! Public Schools Indoctrinating K... Jan '17 Wake up 6
**westwood nj police dept** (Sep '07) Dec '16 Jersey City citizen 64
Verizon Wireless Celebrates Grand Opening at Ga... Nov '16 Verizon Wireless 1
News Local New Jersey film to premiere at Washington... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Felis74 1
Premium Hospital Electric Bed (Mar '13) Mar '13 President Road Re... 1

Washington Township Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Township Mortgages