Wal-Mart probing New Jersey store ann...

Wal-Mart probing New Jersey store announcement telling 'all bla...

There are 32 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 17, 2010, titled Wal-Mart probing New Jersey store announcement telling 'all bla.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Wal-Mart Stores Inc. officials are reviewing security tapes to try to determine who used a southern New Jersey store's public-address system to tell "all black people" to leave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Lake Mills, WI

#1 Mar 17, 2010
Time to grow up.
Rich1116

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2010
wal mart is offering counselling to anyone offended??
Truly Concerned

Burnsville, MN

#3 Mar 17, 2010
Rich1116 wrote:
wal mart is offering counselling to anyone offended??
You and your little sis aren't still breeding, are you?
What

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Mar 17, 2010
What no riot??
Al Sharpton

United States

#5 Mar 17, 2010
Wow, I gotta cash in on this before Jesse gets there.
BuyMyHouse

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 17, 2010
Truly Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
TRULY INSANE; the comment about counseling was truly funny because it was based on reality. Your comment was not funny because it came from a sociopath!

Since: Jun 09

Olathe, KS

#10 Mar 17, 2010
10 bucks says the guy who did it was also black.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Mar 17, 2010
Of course this was an offensive and wrong thing to do. I just hope the New Jersey don't spend too many resources in trying to catch this punk. Not because I don't wish him to be punished, but because I don't think the damages and the punishment will be enough to warrant thousands of dollars and man-hours to pursue it.
Livin Woodbury

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Mar 17, 2010
great prices and selection are the reason I buy from Walmart. A little non-sense goes with the territory.
Cracker Beater

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Mar 17, 2010
guest wrote:
wal-mart is offering discount coupons at the deli for fried chicken and watermelon for the offended. Get yours
"Guest" is from Morgan City Mississippi. Big surprise. How do you use a keyboard wearing a white hood?

Since: Mar 09

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Mar 17, 2010
So what was the point of the announcement?

[email protected] mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Mar 17, 2010
Thank you so much - your positive and kind words are what must keep your kids in jail
HotGurl wrote:
<quoted text> How fat are you? Your pic is disgusting.
DannyBoy

Calgary, Canada

#20 Mar 17, 2010
GroovyGirlisback wrote:
Thank you so much - your positive and kind words are what must keep your kids in jail
<quoted text>
glad to have you back. I have been wondering what has happened to you....everything OK?....I welcome you back with open arms baby.......

[email protected] mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Saint Paul, MN

#21 Mar 17, 2010
DB - you are still rocking I see! Yeah - happy to be back on well founded ground - am happy and working on being secure but that will take about 1 day at a time.
DannyBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
glad to have you back. I have been wondering what has happened to you....everything OK?....I welcome you back with open arms baby.......
wtf

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Mar 17, 2010
The Real Whatever wrote:
10 bucks says the guy who did it was also black.
Well..that or a white trash.
Chev Chelios

Grand Rapids, MN

#23 Mar 17, 2010
Truly Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear offended. Meow. If you look to be offended, you will never be disappointed. Waa.
Livin Fantasyland

Saint Paul, MN

#24 Mar 17, 2010
cra ppy products and my love of the Chinese people is why I shop at Walmart. You'd have to expect to find trailer trash bigots there.
Out To Lunch

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Mar 17, 2010
Best thing Walmart did was keep the unions thugs out so that we get the best prices and value to millions of hard working families
Screamin O

Waterloo, Canada

#26 Mar 17, 2010
Obama must love china too with all this cripplin debt; anyway where would so many families be today without Walmart. Count your blessings
El Jefe

United States

#27 Mar 17, 2010
This story is ridiculous...and I agree that the statement was more than likely made by a black person....reminds me of the noose found at the UC-San Diego campus which turned out to be planted by a minority female....anyway, I wrote more over at http://mividahoy.wordpress.com/2010/03/17/wal... I look forward to your comments on there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junk Car Removal (Sep '15) Jun 9 mombach 5 column 3
When are Public Officials in Park Ridge held ac... May '17 SamAdams2017 2
Silver Lake May '17 Greg 1
Anyone Remember SportsWorld? (Nov '11) Apr '17 ThatBowlerDude 9
Wells Fargo Bank Apr '17 Metro 1
News Deborah Ustas dies (Jul '09) Mar '17 Joanne 4
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1

Washington Township Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Township Mortgages