Checkpoints, patrols result in 24 arrests

Full story: CourierPostOnline
Sobriety checkpoints and 'saturation' patrols on major Gloucester County highways from June through September resulted in 24 arrests for drunken driving and other offenses. Read more
backatcha

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2006

stupid use of man hours. go catch some bigtime dope dealers and leave the little guy who had 3 beers in 2 hours alone!!! but hay it makes a good headline and the everyday goof thinks they are really doing something to help us.
Mike Raphone

Brookhaven, PA

#2 Jul 6, 2007
Maybe if you had a family member or close friend die in a drunk driving accident you might feel differently.
concerned mom

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Oct 16, 2007
I donnot agree that it is stupid man time,nor do I want to have a close member involved in this situation., but I also do not agree w/ the moms that allow their children to play beer pong or that catch them and donnot throw these kids out. Let the authorities sit at the liquer stores watching the transfers to minors.Catch them, that's where it starts. Find out who the people are in township that charge teenagers $5.00 per person to drink in their homes. Arrest them. And communicate w/ other parents regardless of age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Emerson Centennial Park Mar 18 Kris 1
Anyone Remember SportsWorld? (Nov '11) Mar 11 lodibob 8
Former Ridgewood Resident In One Of The Worst D... (Aug '14) Feb '15 ROBERT TAYLOR 24
Autism program in Paramus Public Schools Feb '15 taniabhullar16 1
New York Giants Youth Football Camps Jan '15 Pro Sports Experi... 1
News A&P headquarters building in Montvale is for sale Jan '15 Huntington Hartford 2
Custom Kitchen Cabinet Experiences (Apr '08) Jan '15 Leachmark707 3
More from around the web

Washington Township People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]