Ocean City May Repeal Beach Curfew

Ocean City May Repeal Beach Curfew

There are 1 comment on the KYW-AM Philadelphia story from Jun 26, 2008, titled Ocean City May Repeal Beach Curfew. In it, KYW-AM Philadelphia reports that:

City council in Ocean City, New Jersey was scheduled to vote on Thursday evening on an ordinance that will lift a 10pm to 6am summer curfew on the beach.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYW-AM Philadelphia.

Al Fisher

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 6, 2008
The end does not justify the means. Lets see would I feel safe walking on the beach at night. No lights, No Cops , No protection. But we have more sand, more beach and families, more cash in the cash drawers o the walks. That makes perfect sense. OC cops will have their hands full. Well the bright side will be it will be worse in the Wildwoods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deborah Ustas dies (Jul '09) Mar 14 Joanne 4
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
News It's Happening! Public Schools Indoctrinating K... Jan '17 Wake up 6
**westwood nj police dept** (Sep '07) Dec '16 Jersey City citizen 64
Verizon Wireless Celebrates Grand Opening at Ga... Nov '16 Verizon Wireless 1
News Local New Jersey film to premiere at Washington... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Felis74 1
Premium Hospital Electric Bed (Mar '13) Mar '13 President Road Re... 1

Washington Township Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Township Mortgages