Strapped Washington Twp. may play Scr...

Strapped Washington Twp. may play Scrooge

There are 1 comment on the CourierPostOnline story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Strapped Washington Twp. may play Scrooge. In it, CourierPostOnline reports that:

Members of township council are expected to vote next week on an accelerated tax sale meant to balance the municipal budget -- but they won't do so happily.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CourierPostOnline.

Bonju Patten

Brookhaven, PA

#1 Sep 19, 2008
I am a single woman and I have never had kids. I do not mind paying tax for land and roads and utilities, et al but I should not have to be forced to pay for kids who take it up on themselves to trash my property and garage windows just because I am 1/2 of a gay couple living in the neighborhood. I'm sick to death of having to pay for kids who should never have been born in the first place. That is what their parents are for - Their parents property tax and other taxes should be increased to support their own kids. And, the Washington Mayor should be ousted because she is homophobic and Republican which today equals being ANTI-AMERICAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Westwood NJ inviting a religous cult to ... May 13 Westwood resident 1
SmokinJoe Apr '18 SmokinJoe 3
News Prosecutor: River Vale jeweler sold stolen goods Apr '18 josephcolletti 1
Custom Kitchen Cabinet Experiences (Apr '08) Apr '18 Aqua Granite 4
News Bergen County Executive, Sheriff & Freeholders ... Feb '18 Hardknocks 2
News Emerson moves to acquire lots for redevelopment Feb '18 Emerson Resident 2
News Walter Minton on the House "Lolita" Built Jan '18 Hal Higdon 1

Washington Township Jobs

Personal Finance

Washington Township Mortgages