Blacks must leave store, NJ Walmart a...

Blacks must leave store, NJ Walmart announcer says, upsetting c...

There are 103 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Blacks must leave store, NJ Walmart announcer says, upsetting c.... In it, WTVR reports that:

A Walmart store announcement ordering black people to leave brought chagrin and apologies Wednesday from leaders of the company, which has built a fragile trust among minority communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#103 Mar 25, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
<quoted text>sure, come on by we will treat like you deserve to be
I bet y'all will.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#104 Mar 25, 2010
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes - a sandwich made from gov't chees AND gov't mustard??? No wonder nothead is so cranky.
Somebody has to began using that stuff, you teabaggers are subsidizing that industry to help keep the cost up, its called corporate welfare, how ironic.

“Hey what's up”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#105 Mar 25, 2010
dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yikes - a sandwich made from gov't chees AND gov't mustard??? No wonder nothead is so cranky.
Good comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fair Lawn man charged in sex assault (May '09) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 7
News Fix N.J.'s property taxes, school funding - sta... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
News No school in Braddock Park; don't privatize Lib... Apr '16 save braddock park 1
Paramus wrestling coach Jan '16 FTW 1
News Woodcliff Lake Reservoir dam strengthening proj... Jan '16 DANIEL DICSO 1
News Goodwill closes stores across Southern Ontario ... Jan '16 TCH exec prob reason 1
News Local New Jersey film to premiere at Washington... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Felis74 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Township Mortgages