Blacks must leave store, NJ Walmart a...

Blacks must leave store, NJ Walmart announcer says, upsetting c...

There are 103 comments on the WTVR story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Blacks must leave store, NJ Walmart announcer says, upsetting c.... In it, WTVR reports that:

A Walmart store announcement ordering black people to leave brought chagrin and apologies Wednesday from leaders of the company, which has built a fragile trust among minority communities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Abby

Clermont, FL

#1 Mar 18, 2010
Give me a break...I seriously doubt this was done by an employee. My guess is someone jokingly picked up the p.a. system and got stuck on stupid. It is humorous and I find it very hard to believe people took offense to it or actually left the store. "All blondes, please leave the store." "All whites please leave the store." I just can't find it offensive. I think it needs to be known who did this and that person needs to be punished but that's the end of the story. I see the usual opportunists looking at a lawsuit.
you master

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2010
Did they leave?
Nancy

Richmond, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Now thats freakin funny
jackson

Wake Forest, NC

#4 Mar 18, 2010
And the yankees are always saying how racist the southerners are. This didnt happen in the south!
not a demorat

United States

#5 Mar 18, 2010
Find that man and make him employee of the month!
Glenn

Powhatan, VA

#6 Mar 18, 2010
review the tapes,see who did it.why in an obvious joke news.If white people were told to leave would there have been a story.
not a demorat

United States

#7 Mar 18, 2010
jackson wrote:
And the yankees are always saying how racist the southerners are. This didnt happen in the south!
I guess not all northerners are bad
Mike

Richmond, VA

#8 Mar 18, 2010
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Those new jersey boys are crazy. if i were in the store when it happened I would have been thrown out for laughing so hard.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#9 Mar 18, 2010
Abby wrote:
Give me a break...I seriously doubt this was done by an employee. My guess is someone jokingly picked up the p.a. system and got stuck on stupid. It is humorous and I find it very hard to believe people took offense to it or actually left the store. "All blondes, please leave the store." "All whites please leave the store." I just can't find it offensive. I think it needs to be known who did this and that person needs to be punished but that's the end of the story. I see the usual opportunists looking at a lawsuit.
Its not a laughing matter, they could have said all teabaggers, republicans, retards, christians, handicaps, mothers, daddies, ugly people(like you abby) leave the store immediately.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 18, 2010
jackson wrote:
Probably a southern transplant, same thing.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#11 Mar 18, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
Find that man and make him employee of the month!
There you go again, you racist dog.
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#12 Mar 18, 2010
Glenn wrote:
review the tapes,see who did it.why in an obvious joke news.If white people were told to leave would there have been a story.
A BIG fat YES!!!!!!!!!!
not a teahead

Atlanta, GA

#13 Mar 18, 2010
not a demorat wrote:
<quoted text>I guess not all northerners are bad
You stink as a person, you internet cyberspace troll.
I just discovered that you are an avid HACKER!!!!!!!!!! pUBLIC be forewarned this troll is dangerous.
Rita X

Mckinney, TX

#14 Mar 18, 2010
It was Collin Cernel Powell who tell them to leave the store so the white man in outer space orbits fly down in the space shuttles and kidnap them and take them to Iraq and fight Saddam
3per

Richmond, VA

#15 Mar 18, 2010
Rita X wrote:
It was Collin Cernel Powell who tell them to leave the store so the white man in outer space orbits fly down in the space shuttles and kidnap them and take them to Iraq and fight Saddam
You are the winner of the Best Response Award. lol...
catusflower

Maricopa, AZ

#16 Mar 18, 2010
This is not funny. We are not going back to the sixties.
catusflower

Maricopa, AZ

#17 Mar 18, 2010
I am glad the younger generation is getting a chance to see how ugly racism is.
Jackson

Richmond, VA

#18 Mar 19, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not a laughing matter, they could have said all teabaggers, republicans, retards, christians, handicaps, mothers, daddies, ugly people(like you abby) leave the store immediately.
Not a lughing matter? Are you kidding? this is hilarious. And so would have been mothers or ugly people & retards
Jackson

Richmond, VA

#19 Mar 19, 2010
catusflower wrote:
This is not funny. We are not going back to the sixties.
Your wrong, this is very funny
Vincent The Chin Gigante

United States

#20 Mar 19, 2010
Obviously gang related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Remember SportsWorld? (Nov '11) Aug 30 cant-dan 10
**westwood nj police dept** (Sep '07) Aug 23 Jim A 65
1031 exchange properties for sale Jul '17 jimturano 1
Yankee Manager Ralph Houk' old address Jul '17 rocketrod23 1
Junk Car Removal (Sep '15) Jun '17 mombach 5 column 3
When are Public Officials in Park Ridge held ac... May '17 SamAdams2017 2
Silver Lake May '17 Greg 1

Washington Township Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance