Police Arrest 16-year-old in Wal-Mart...

Police Arrest 16-year-old in Wal-Mart "All black people leave" Case

There are 105 comments on the snafu-ed.blogspot.com story from Mar 21, 2010, titled Police Arrest 16-year-old in Wal-Mart "All black people leave" Case. In it, snafu-ed.blogspot.com reports that:

Police have arrested a 16-year-old Washington Township, N.J teenager, who is accused of picking up one of two dozen public address phones accessible to the Washington Township store's customers, and saying "Attention, Walmart customers: All black people, leave the store now." The incident occurred on March 14th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at snafu-ed.blogspot.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

United States

#112 Mar 28, 2010
Duffman69 wrote:
<quoted text>What a crock of shi_!So typical of a vindictive black to rationalize Black racism is White peoples fault because of slavery!You were not a slave holmes were you?Neither were your parents huh!But you'll punish a whole ethnicity for the actions of a few right you racist brotha!So you'll punish people for the sins of their father's huh?Do you know how stupid and unrealistic you are.I guess you want reparations also for something that never happened to you.Where do you get off cuz,it's funny you got all that rage and you were not even involved sounds like a mental issue to me.Whites Owe you nothing and maybe you should get off your self pity kick because it holds no water today.Lets think like you for a minute,hey we should sue or hate the Italians because the Romans had slaves in fact the enslaved the whole world!I didn't experienced it at all but because it was bad they should pay me!See how moronic you are.You didn't even live during Jim crow,you got a lot of nerve,or your just looking for another handout,I choose the latter.Your a joke!LOLOLOLOL!
HOW TRUE!!!!!

but if our grea-great-great-great grandparents knew what we do they would have picked their own damn cotton and all these types would still be back on the Gambia beatin drums and swingin in trees!
Santiago

Norristown, PA

#113 Mar 28, 2010
The kid did Wal-Mart a favor. Blacks are ignorant people. Americans think Mexicans are the problem, we're not the problem! Ask Blacks to leave the country, see how good things get.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#114 Mar 28, 2010
I'm surprised they didn't water board him and send him up for a military tribunal.

Hate crime. Ohhhh it's just awful.
george barnett

United States

#115 Apr 21, 2010
bukbuk wrote:
<quoted text>Especially? Really? You know this happened in America, right. It's a fact most Americans are racist people who don't like people of other races.
As long as the other races:#1 Support theyselves and they chirren,#2Speak English,and act "White"----No Problemo.
george barnett

United States

#116 Apr 21, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW TRUE!!!!!
but if our grea-great-great-great grandparents knew what we do they would have picked their own damn cotton and all these types would still be back on the Gambia beatin drums and swingin in trees!
Why swing in the trees when you can lay on the couch??? I am patenting the ultimate give for America's big,beautiful Black women-----a remote control for the refrigerator.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Township Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cops say teen had sex with young cousin (Feb '09) Aug 15 Jersey Girl 2
Ridgewood Art Institute Jun '16 G Hawthorne 1
News Fair Lawn man charged in sex assault (May '09) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 7
News Fix N.J.'s property taxes, school funding - sta... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
News No school in Braddock Park; don't privatize Lib... Apr '16 save braddock park 1
News Local New Jersey film to premiere at Washington... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Felis74 1
Premium Hospital Electric Bed (Mar '13) Mar '13 President Road Re... 1

Washington Township Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Township Mortgages