CYS/Court Corruption - Support Group
voices not heard

United States

#1523 Feb 17, 2012
kiddie cash - lies - cys - closeing eye's - knowning there are people that they say is a good and safe home - with their knowing there is abuse -drinking-drug's -have seen with their eyes drug item. leaveing these children there - alsoknowning the person cys left in charge of these small children was children stating to them drugs were used. we have no yes several children have stated where they wanted to be. and their small voices are not heard - most of these programs hate the father whom is trying to get his children that cys has every where . and will not listen to the children or the father . because cys has dirty my son to their staff. and they lieam for these children did not talk to all parties in this case just the partiest that cys and they and had a pow wow in the hallyway before court and the court had to take a break and they had another little pow wow.the juage sent the some children with the grandparent whom -cys is always there and they know drug's are their too - and two with to a different dads home - since this is a safe place to be - in that dad home where cys and the children's voice (LAWYER) said would be best for those two child-about three day's later several of these parties admitted a small only children to a mental unit (saiding he is mental) it is these people whom show not have voices in children cases. this set up all should be closed down and a new program should be started up(NACY)- heared seeing and now she is not here.much much more on this case and than some-we and the children need a true voices to send then to the people whom truely want and will love them - the case needs careing true people to help. and in placed programs and form to fill out before the can anyone can take your children and emotiomally hurt little by placeing them in a mental ward == voices not heard
Not My Fault

Uniontown, PA

#1524 Feb 17, 2012
Huh???
voices not heard

United States

#1525 Feb 18, 2012
i have stated for year's= that what is happening here is wrong with the system - with the cys staff and the court system -out of 100 staff taking children away = there may be 10 true whom love their job and go back to get updated materical=and keep all family insite with the program-the child that was placed in the mental unit - whom is under the age of 10 got beaten up by two other children that was placed there- if they would have listen this child would not have been hurt-emotionally and phycially= i felt there should be a program that all parties intrusted set down and listen and take the child and listen to what the child says. give all awareness forms on how to get the right people and programs in place =and when adults don't listen and a child gets hurt and the voice is not heard = then the grown up should be lieable for the childs damage. does this makes any since ==there is so much lie -- families is different case do not =get any paper with and sign off with every parties. and that when they are used for (PAWNING) INSTEAD- OF WHAT IS - RIGHT -FOR ALL CHILDREN.s- BEST INTEREST-thank you
Not My Fault

United States

#1526 Feb 18, 2012
Huh....again???
voices not heard

United States

#1527 Feb 19, 2012
people with their eye's and mouth are closed-know it is wrog and ask (NACY SCHAEFER)she seen and heard the voices-cys needs to be closed -- different awareness programs be in placed a yesterday- as i stated who will be that vioce whom was attract by two older boy's n that mental ward. how can grown up's sleep at night -knowing a child is begin hurt while they are their voice-you have to see -it is everyones fault if you know this is happening and not saying a words-just collecting a paid check.than-you
Not My Fault

Uniontown, PA

#1528 Feb 21, 2012
The previous post mentions seeing and hearing voices. Seems to me that most of the whining comments on this board are from people who see and hear voices, if such a thing is possible.
Jan-4-Justice

United States

#1529 Feb 21, 2012
Not My Fault wrote:
The previous post mentions seeing and hearing voices. Seems to me that most of the whining comments on this board are from people who see and hear voices, if such a thing is possible.
Cathy Harmon not only echo's the voices, but their personilities as well. She is s p e c i a l. There is NO good advice or positive direction on this board unless your into maham and self destruction. Following the rules and guidelines established is what parents should be doing, at that point there should be no worries. Bad mouthing community supports and individuals is not the correction needed for the errors that some parents have made. Leaving your flesh and blood in harms way, or causing that harm is not cys's fault, but the parents. Blaming them for your inconvenouses, because of parenting classes, hearings, meetings and the childs attorney's warning the child may be better away from the parents. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........what happened when the kids were with the parents? Parents, be parents or be blamed.
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1530 Feb 27, 2012
Jan-4-Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cathy Harmon not only echo's the voices, but their personilities as well. She is s p e c i a l. There is NO good advice or positive direction on this board unless your into maham and self destruction. Following the rules and guidelines established is what parents should be doing, at that point there should be no worries. Bad mouthing community supports and individuals is not the correction needed for the errors that some parents have made. Leaving your flesh and blood in harms way, or causing that harm is not cys's fault, but the parents. Blaming them for your inconvenouses, because of parenting classes, hearings, meetings and the childs attorney's warning the child may be better away from the parents. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........what happened when the kids were with the parents? Parents, be parents or be blamed.
THANK YOU......for the feed back.....THE strategy should be beneficial for SEAIRA in the state of CALIFORNIA its L.A. right
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1531 Feb 27, 2012
Jan-4-Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cathy Harmon not only echo's the voices, but their personilities as well. She is s p e c i a l. There is NO good advice or positive direction on this board unless your into maham and self destruction. Following the rules and guidelines established is what parents should be doing, at that point there should be no worries. Bad mouthing community supports and individuals is not the correction needed for the errors that some parents have made. Leaving your flesh and blood in harms way, or causing that harm is not cys's fault, but the parents. Blaming them for your inconvenouses, because of parenting classes, hearings, meetings and the childs attorney's warning the child may be better away from the parents. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........what happened when the kids were with the parents? Parents, be parents or be blamed.
The appointed child attorney has ties to the state of OHIO and his ties in OHIO is the retired OHIO state trooper that has a father that is a DOCTOR..and they have family in UNIONTOWN PA that is a STATE REP YOU BROUGHT HARM TO SEAIRAS BABY AND MY BABY......HUMAN TRAFFICKING....when you dont get your way with the ladies you bring HARM to their children.I find SEAIRAS story on the www when i look up the state rep in uniontown PA you talk about her the same way you talk about me and my son....only one with dirty hands would spend this much time on me, me,
me,YOU BRING HARM TO US AND OUR CHILDREN putting us in to human trafficking what does my bankrupt attorney have to do with this...
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1532 Feb 27, 2012
Jan-4-Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Cathy Harmon not only echo's the voices, but their personilities as well. She is s p e c i a l. There is NO good advice or positive direction on this board unless your into maham and self destruction. Following the rules and guidelines established is what parents should be doing, at that point there should be no worries. Bad mouthing community supports and individuals is not the correction needed for the errors that some parents have made. Leaving your flesh and blood in harms way, or causing that harm is not cys's fault, but the parents. Blaming them for your inconvenouses, because of parenting classes, hearings, meetings and the childs attorney's warning the child may be better away from the parents. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........what happened when the kids were with the parents? Parents, be parents or be blamed.
sounds like your feathers have been ruffed.....dont blame the judges that gave me full custody after finding the child to be safe in my home..ALBERT WRUBLESKY LOST HIS CUSTODY..he is the weekest link in your human traffickig go wash your dirty hands at 212 Jane street RICHEYVILLE PA yes you and all involved will come down at the hands of the F.B.I. after all the cys attorney is getting his...do you think he is talking to the authoritys to get a break on all the charges after all that is how the police work..right TIM
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1533 Feb 28, 2012
When i look up the OHIO state troopers I see SHEL and his wife PAT with TIM MAHONEY and his wife MARY and YES I KNOW ALL OF YOU....SHEL AND YOUR WIFE PAT I REMEBER BOTH OF YOU you have ties to ALBERT WRUBLESKY.you state that all of you have ties with SHRINERS HOSPITAL great.........cover up children with disablitys go first in to HUMAN TRAFFICKING HOW MANY LIFE INSURANCE POLICY HAVE YOU COLLECTED ON DEAD CHILDREN FROM THE SHRINER HOSPITAL? THIS PUTS ALL OF YOU AT CHILDRENS HOSPITAL in Pittsburgh PA after all SALEM OHIO is only a hop skip and a jump from Pittsburgh PA RIGHT TIM
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1534 Feb 28, 2012
The state rep from uniontown pa works closly with state rep from CALIFORNIA PA and as STATE REPS they go to a senator hummmmmmmmmmmmm he is in dunbar pa..hummmmmmmmmmmm THE ADULT film (sex for money) runs ramped in UNIONTOWN PA ALBERT WRUBLESKY GAVE ME MY personal invatation I am in HUMAN TRAFFICKING because i said NO .THE state rep from california pa has deep ties to this family..and his daughter lives in the STATE OF CALIFORNIA...sunnyvale right PETER J DICKHEAD
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1535 Feb 28, 2012
TIM MAHONEY I am comming back to OHIO and will bring the F.B.I. with me......MICHELE DIED AT YOUR HANDS IN BORDMAN OHIO THE SILVER SPONE YOU HAVE in you mouth will be RAMBED in you EYES PIG BY ME my name is CATHY J HARMON....TIM MAHONEY IS HUMAN TRASH>>>>> >>>keep your trash in OHIO we here in PA have our own...when you buckEYES come to PA GUN LAWS pertain to YOU Lurk AROUND MY HOME AGAIN and i will PATTI WACK YOU under the PENNSYLVANIA GUN LAWS
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1536 Feb 28, 2012
TIM MAHONEY you have no rights to drive a PENNSYLVANIA BELLE VERNON STATE POLICE CAR....you my look like FRANK KONEK but I can tell you to apart...he has more red hair on his arms then you do
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1537 Feb 28, 2012
state rep PETE from california pa you no longer run my utilitys or P.U.C.I take this to the courts one appeal at a time right with the BARCELONAs
Jan-4-Justice

United States

#1538 Mar 2, 2012
BARCY wrote:
state rep PETE from california pa you no longer run my utilitys or P.U.C.I take this to the courts one appeal at a time right with the BARCELONAs
Blah, blah, blah......ramble...ramble...li e...lie.....I know you are one in hand with low lifes that you continue to stock.

But....there was a squirlly nut that was buggy eyed for a filthy pig. She, cat and moused around while the fox was away.
The dirty rat thought she had a bird in the hand, but the pig squeeled and she went ape. Turned out it was the monkey's uncle.

This sounds better then the rambleing you spewed in the 3 or 4 postings with your 3rd grade grammer.
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1539 Mar 6, 2012
Jan-4-Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah......ramble...ramble...li e...lie.....I know you are one in hand with low lifes that you continue to stock.
But....there was a squirlly nut that was buggy eyed for a filthy pig. She, cat and moused around while the fox was away.
The dirty rat thought she had a bird in the hand, but the pig squeeled and she went ape. Turned out it was the monkey's uncle.
This sounds better then the rambleing you spewed in the 3 or 4 postings with your 3rd grade grammer.
Nick nack PATTI WACK, someone give this dog a bone and send this OLD MAN rolling home
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1540 Mar 6, 2012
Jan-4-Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah......ramble...ramble...li e...lie.....I know you are one in hand with low lifes that you continue to stock.
But....there was a squirlly nut that was buggy eyed for a filthy pig. She, cat and moused around while the fox was away.
The dirty rat thought she had a bird in the hand, but the pig squeeled and she went ape. Turned out it was the monkey's uncle.
This sounds better then the rambleing you spewed in the 3 or 4 postings with your 3rd grade grammer.
This comment comes from a FREAK that pretends to care about a child thats not even his
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1541 Mar 7, 2012
To ALL washington county FIREFIGHTERS and EMS....Does State Rep Peter J Daley have a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY on YOU and your CHILDREN?WElL my son was being MURDERED for a LIFE INSURANCE POLICY at the hands of his father ALBERT WRUBLESKY money to be shared with PENNSTLVANIA STATE REP PETER J DALEY
BARCY

Coal Center, PA

#1542 Mar 7, 2012
The HEAT was to mush for ALBERT WRUBLESKY in RICHEYVILLE PA HE MOVED......does the new ranch styled home in NORTH HUNTINGDON PA have a basment?........welll....I bet is doses this man has needs and will not stop untill THEY lock him up..He must have had a LAEGE life insurance policie on RICHARD (Bud) ORLANDI to buy this home.....HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington Music Thread (Nov '13) Jul 18 Musikologist 7
News Heroin overdose reports rising Jul 9 narcan giveaway 1
News Whew! Despite Jewish-sounding name, Penn State ... (Nov '11) Jun 24 Youknow 5
News Charleroi schools obtain grants, check water qu... Jun '16 Dime Droppers Inc 2
Rose Conklin Apr '16 Nick 1
Debate: Marijuana - Washington, PA (Aug '10) Apr '16 sara 16
News Police: 5 jailed in drug bust (Dec '11) Mar '16 Fed up 8

Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Mortgages