You might be from Franklin if you're into GODVINE attacks!

Posted in the Washington Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 98 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jerry Gregory

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

Carolyn B and her pal's Godvine Facebook Forum for HOLY people, You might be from Franklin if..., They are on a real tear again. Her and her holier than thou Christian buddies are onto the Coats guy again, not onto anything he says, just him. You might be from Franklin if you are one of them---they are like a pack of inbred hyenas.
Barney Feife

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2012

Judged:

Jerry Gregory wrote:
Carolyn B and her pal's Godvine Facebook Forum for HOLY people, You might be from Franklin if..., They are on a real tear again. Her and her holier than thou Christian buddies are onto the Coats guy again, not onto anything he says, just him. You might be from Franklin if you are one of them---they are like a pack of inbred hyenas.
Thing is, they are a bunch of ignorant, old, divorcees who put "god" in just about every sentence, like that means something. Then, they are stuck in the past, reliving lives they really hated because their daddy's did something to them. Saw where he told one that he knew her daddy loved her and she replied, "no, I didn't love him but through jesus, I forgave him for what he did to me"! What they need is some good sex but who would want to do that with them? Then there were the 22 year old receptionist for Dr. Robles who has "sources" and some other guy who had "3 sources"? What's that about, people who have never met someone, have "sources" to comment on someone they haven't seen since he was 15, 50 years ago? Whats that about?
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

I look at that site sometimes, see only the same 3 or 4 people having like a private chat and "liking" each other's comments. "Licking" might be more accurate though! Like junior high school cliques, sweet on surface, hostile as hell underneath.

Their standards are pretty low, seems they don't have anything better to do than stay on Facebook all day. Some topics are about Franklin but most of it could be anywhere USA.
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

LOL! Now they are comparing stools make in junior high shop class. Is that Mayberry or what!
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Now the Franklin Godviners are into I was so poor. But I was poorer than you. I was poorest of all. But we didn't know we were poor. Next will come "But we were proud. I was proud of being poor. but I was the proudest of all for being the poorest.

Next song, next verse of Godvine loves me more than you. God saved me from being poor. God told me to love my poorness and my proudness.

Ya gotta love'em in their self righteousness!

Come to Murphy. We are poorer. We are prouder. God loves us better than you.
Barney Feife

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

They have already mentioned how "bad" their daddys were to them, that will come next. "I had a good daddy, sorry yours was bad". One said she didn't love her daddy but "through jesus, I have forgiven him for what he did to me". Another said she left to get away from home/her daddy, but she has always wanted to come back, its been 35 or so years! Thing is, you better not mention any lowlife who might resemble their daddys or you will be attacked as referring to their "daddy"! Simplistic, ignorant, juvenile people wrapped up in religion but unable to think for themselves and easy to launch an attack on anyone that they think has a different mindset or "facts"!
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

But did any of them ever come back to Franklin except to sign books? I guess God told them to stay gone?
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Godvines unite?
Barney Feife

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Currently, they are having a love fest over a guy that died in 1976 after a derringer he had in his coat pocket discharged as he was putting the coat on and shot him in the stomach. He was alone and either died from blood loss/shock or it killed him immediately. He was quiet a lady's man, or, in other words, if he were a female, would have been called a slut! He was a very popular guy, smart and self-indulgent, stylish, liked fancy cars and, did I say, women!
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

Maybe its improving over there, a flashy lady's man sure beats the hell outta foot stools made in shop class!
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

It is looking up over there, even drinking vanilla discussion! LOL. I think I heard about that Southerds guy. Wasn't there a police investigation about that, some question about whether somebody might a shot him, not an accident?
Barney Feife

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

There was an investigation but don't know about any suspects being investigated. His death was ruled an accident, his gun, in his coat, fired through the coat. Moral of the story, never, ever carry a derringer, the most dangerous gun there is from a safety standpoint. Now, there might have been some men upset with him as he dated a lot of women, sort of like Shields, good looking charismatic and also a promiscuous individual who has a lot of women who still support and idolize the "Man, Myth, Legend", so it goes with "idols" who don't measure up to moral standards or the myth/legend!
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Slut (your word)? I was with ya Barney til you revealed your bias. Now? Not so sure. Don't know Shields, but Shields ain't Southerds is he?
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

only good thing in all this is that the GODVINERS have pulled back from their hostilities over there on that Franklin site.n lets see how long it lasts, LOL.
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

So whatever happenned to the Godviner Carolyn. I was beginnner to like her.
Barney Feife

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

What do people call a woman who has sex with a lot of different men?
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Lucky?
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Was the Southerds guy married, did he have a job, any children?
Barney Feife

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Think he was married once, maybe twice but no children.
Bruce Haskins

Sylva, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

The ignorant Godviners are attacking again! And shooting theirselves in their little Mayberry feet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington Discussions

Search the Washington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min Victoria 56,264
Macon County News Facebook for Drake Enterprises 57 min Delinger 19
What's happening with tourism in Macon County? (Feb '13) 4 hr Denton 26
Why did Franklin Town Manager resign after just... 19 hr Denton 18
Review: Supreme Vapor Sun Van 1
stop crime in macon county Jul 23 Lee Jonas 2
Review: Carrion Tree Svc (Jul '11) Jul 19 drd4ed 40
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington Jobs

•••