NC senators to split vote on bailout

NC senators to split vote on bailout

There are 4 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Oct 1, 2008, titled NC senators to split vote on bailout. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

DOUG ABRAHMS * [email protected] * Gannett News Service * published October 1, 2008 6:44 pm Comments on Topix forums : WASHINGTON North Carolina's Republican senators were expected to split their votes ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: Aug 07

Travelers Rest, SC

#1 Oct 1, 2008
Call Burr's office and tell Senator Slime to start packing up his desk.

Since: Feb 08

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Oct 1, 2008
WilliamJ wrote:
Call Burr's office and tell Senator Slime to start packing up his desk.
I contacted Burr's office and Elizabeth Dole's office and ask them to reject the bill. I guess Dole listened. I think the CEO's of Fannie/Freddie need to pay the bill for the bailout.

Since: Aug 07

Travelers Rest, SC

#3 Oct 1, 2008
Senator Slimeball Burr votes for the Wall Street Bailout Bill. Call him and tell him to finish filling out that deposit slip with all his bribe money from the lobbyists and start packing up his desk.

Since: Feb 08

Lincolnton, NC

#4 Oct 1, 2008
WilliamJ wrote:
Senator Slimeball Burr votes for the Wall Street Bailout Bill. Call him and tell him to finish filling out that deposit slip with all his bribe money from the lobbyists and start packing up his desk.
That sounds like you are describing Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowery and Lazy Hiker, dirty hikers or homeless... 5 hr Peter Parker 10
Who's going to pay for that Parker Meadows fias... (Feb '14) 5 hr Peter Parker 20
Why is Bobby Coggins news media excluded? (Mar '15) Sun Denton the Man 27
Macon County Airport (Sep '13) Sun Denton the Man 15
Bankrupt Real Estate Agents in Macon County (Dec '15) Sun Denton the Man 16
Franklin is not a welcoming town (Oct '12) Sun Denton the Man 18
News Macon loses bragging rights for fastest growing... (Mar '11) Sun Denton the Man 163
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Mortgages