Council scheduled to consider trapeze...

Council scheduled to consider trapeze school

There are 3 comments on the Washington Daily News story from Jan 10, 2009, titled Council scheduled to consider trapeze school. In it, Washington Daily News reports that:

By MIKE VOSS Contributing Editor Washington's City Council is expected to again consider a request first made in November 2008 to locate a trapeze school in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Daily News.

fun stuff

Greenville, NC

#1 Jan 15, 2009
I am always looking for fun stuff to do. This trapeze idea sounds great. I can't wait to try it! Seems like it will really bring life down to the waterfront!
Aimee

Windsor, NC

#2 Feb 16, 2009
What kind of life will it be bringing, though? To what end are we teaching people to use trapezes? I think a much better use of space in Washington's downtown area would be a sailing school or kayaking classes. Those are at least practical in that they are activities you can perform in Eastern North Carolina as well as other locations. When you complete trapeze school, where do you go use your new-found skills?
coon hunter

Sanford, NC

#3 Jan 12, 2010
Trapeze school is just about the dumbest thing you could think of to put downtown. Some real idiots on city council to even consider this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worker dies after being hit by bulldozer in Nor... 21 hr Godseesyou 2
Kmart Thu Trail90 2
ECU Dental School: Dr. Pinnell Jan 14 Former Patient 1
CPS corruption (Apr '11) Jan 3 Therealemo91 48
Doris Gay (twin) Murderer (Jan '16) Jan 2 Stscyem349 8
Full time work and 2 very young children is jus... Dec 21 Mom of Two 1
Joe Pledger (Dec '16) Dec '17 Dirty blonde 4

Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance