Manhunt: Police Looking For Washingto...

Manhunt: Police Looking For Washington, MO Bank Robber

There are 6 comments on the Fox2Now story from May 18, 2010, titled Manhunt: Police Looking For Washington, MO Bank Robber. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Franklin County investigators launch a manhunt looking for a bank robber. Bank surveillance cameras have video of the suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

wash res

United States

#1 May 18, 2010
LMAO @ Hillermanns losing "Potentially THOUSANDS of dollars in sales"....seriously...get over yourselves. I'm just thankful no one was hurt.
jimbo

Saint Peters, MO

#2 May 18, 2010
Walk into a bank,demand money,...and they just give it to the guy. Wow !
banker

United States

#3 May 18, 2010
"Walk into a bank, demand money... and they just give it to the guy" - Thumbs up to those Bank of Washington employees! Bankers continuously train and practice Safety Regulations & Procedures, of which the most important is Employee Safety! We are not trained to be heros!!
concerned

Fenton, MO

#4 May 19, 2010
People wonder why I CCW everywhere I go. I live in Washington and consider it safe for the most part, but crap like this happens. Most people say, its Washington nothing is gonna happen here.
banker10

Farmington, MO

#5 May 19, 2010
The 10 stands for the number of years I have been in banking. We have always been taught to comply with whatever a robber is requesting. You bet the Bank of Washington teller did the right thing! Kudos to her/him. You always expect the worst. Whatever little money they got out with was well worth the safety of that teller as well as anyone else in the bank.
Just the Facts

Saint Louis, MO

#6 May 20, 2010
Looking for bank robbers? Look no futher then Wall street, the Federal Reserve and our politicians. Oh, that's right.... they're your bosses and you're not allowed to charge and arrest them. Then why bother with the little bank robbers. The presidence has already been established it's legal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trashing of New Haven (Nov '12) Oct 17 dkn4rs 5
Herman Has The HolyGhost (Dec '15) Oct 2 Stacee 3
The real Haunted House ? Oct 2 Stacee 1
News Nudist Camp Approved In Franklin County (Jun '06) Sep 20 Lilbitbroke 233
david everhart (Aug '16) Sep '17 my2boys 23
News Hundreds show up in St. Clair two days before t... Sep '17 bus full fat cano... 1
News Gardenway Motel closes (Nov '14) Aug '17 Derf 3

Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Mortgages