Since: Jun 11

Tampa

#1 Oct 1, 2011
Ping says every one in Washington hates the people who post here. I say we elect Ping Mayor and let him tell every one what to do. Any one agree?
Petra

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2011
Do you think he is old enough to vote? He don't sound like it.But he couldn't be any worse than what we have had in the past.
Lady Alone

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2011
Ping or Steve Charles, either one for Mayor is , well scary. lol.children with diarrhea mouth, or nimrods who think they can run the world. Yes thats the Ticket

Tampa

#4 Oct 2, 2011
lol you got that right. btw packing at pattys . Im cooking chilli
ping

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2011
jimdy wrote:
lol you got that right. btw packing at pattys . Im cooking chilli
hey jimdy you spelled chili wrong, you cook huh do you do anything else ladylike, hey remember ping for mayor rarararara lol
ping

United States

#6 Oct 2, 2011
Lady Alone wrote:
Ping or Steve Charles, either one for Mayor is , well scary. lol.children with diarrhea mouth, or nimrods who think they can run the world. Yes thats the Ticket
thanks ,you'll be a welcome edition on my ticket , ill use you for trash pickup, oopps their goes all your friends lollol

Tampa

#7 Oct 2, 2011
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
hey jimdy you spelled chili wrong, you cook huh do you do anything else ladylike, hey remember ping for mayor rarararara lol
If you live to be 70 lets see how well your fingers work. you retarded little ass wipe. The greatest chefs in the world are all men.
Lady Alone

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2011
Did the little snot say he would never post here? So now we know who the LIAR is.
ping

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2011
Lady Alone wrote:
Did the little snot say he would never post here? So now we know who the LIAR is.
read it wrong again huh stupid, wow lol. have'nt been called a little snot in over 60 yrs.kinda feels good, thanks.
Lady Alone

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2011
lol now he claims hes in his 60s what a LIAR. no one our age would ever be so rude to a woman.btw he keeps referencing me and Jim . no one has ever done that except sid.this guy is certainly showing a lack of civility.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 Oct 3, 2011
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ,you'll be a welcome edition on my ticket , ill use you for trash pickup, oopps their goes all your friends lollol
Another poser. Trolls are every where. They are the trash, they feel so bad about their lives the have to mouth off to good people. Lets see Ping or Sac. I would say we would be better off with any one else.Neither of these have a brain.
ping

United States

#13 Oct 3, 2011
Lady Alone wrote:
lol now he claims hes in his 60s what a LIAR. no one our age would ever be so rude to a woman.btw he keeps referencing me and Jim . no one has ever done that except sid.this guy is certainly showing a lack of civility.
im glad you said woman and not lady because your nothing but a pig, so now im sid, if you want i'll start talking like him ?
ping

United States

#14 Oct 3, 2011
tintype wrote:
<quoted text>Another poser. Trolls are every where. They are the trash, they feel so bad about their lives the have to mouth off to good people. Lets see Ping or Sac. I would say we would be better off with any one else.Neither of these have a brain.
gee dont feel bad cause your trash, your whole family is like that,jimdy yarby petra harley gal etc etc,go back to school and finish the 4th grade and quit dating your sister, and you might do better.

Location hidden

#15 Oct 3, 2011
typical troll behavior
ping

United States

#16 Oct 3, 2011
tintype wrote:
typical troll behavior
hey tinman, you wanna be my p.r man when i get elected mayor?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 3, 2011
Who started with this nut case any way? Didn't you learn any thing from before?
ping

United States

#18 Oct 3, 2011
jimdy and yarby started, and no they did'nt learn anything from before that shows you how smart they are.... are we still buds tinhead???
ping

United States

#19 Oct 3, 2011
oh by the way tinhead nobody has talked to me in the last 8 hrs exept you ,they might be a hair smarter than you lollol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Larry Haag as Mayor? Thu Ronald Monroe 1
Chris Nalker should be in prison Nov 12 Resident 1
Phill Waggoner's son Nov 11 Friend 5
Tri state wrestling is very stupid Nov 8 kraut 2
sex (Jun '12) Nov 6 real talk 8
Holly Marie Garcia 21 yo Female hoe or not Nov 1 Funny 2
Poll Would a skate park really benefit Bicknell's yo... (Oct '10) Oct 29 randa 5

Washington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Mortgages