New York Primary Election Sept 14: Wi...

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,769 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5813 Jul 1, 2012
anybody that says they have never availed themselves of govt.services in their lifetime is a god-damned dirty liar.rightwingers have no problem with govt.welfare programs,providing they are the only ones getting it.afterv everyone of the repukes voted against the stim.bill,they almost trampled each other to death in a stampede to get the money.what happened to their prnciples?same goes with teabaggers,when they got elected,the first thing most of them did was line up free govt.health care.ya,your side is so full of hypocrisy,it's downright laughable.still chuckling of yesterdays'reagan defense because he took office in rough times.as for the grammar squad,you no they can't refute your arguement,when they resort to parsing your sentences.really shows them for the ass holes they truly are.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5815 Jul 1, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
anybody that says they have never availed themselves of govt.services in their lifetime is a god-damned dirty liar.rightwingers have no problem with govt.welfare programs,providing they are the only ones getting it.afterv everyone of the repukes voted against the stim.bill,they almost trampled each other to death in a stampede to get the money.what happened to their prnciples?same goes with teabaggers,when they got elected,the first thing most of them did was line up free govt.health care.ya,your side is so full of hypocrisy,it's downright laughable.still chuckling of yesterdays'reagan defense because he took office in rough times.as for the grammar squad,you no they can't refute your arguement,when they resort to parsing your sentences.really shows them for the ass holes they truly are.
I hear dead Obamabots resorting to the use of filthy, foulmouthed language learned as a result of their lowlife ghetto lack of upbringing. Pray to Obama for a better babymama, babydaddy and refined vocabulary in your next life.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5816 Jul 1, 2012
anybody that says they have never availed themselves of govt.services in their lifetime is a god-damned dirty liar.
I have never availed myself of govt. WELFARE support services in my lifetime.

left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5817 Jul 1, 2012
what's worse mildly coarse language or wishing for someone to bleed out as you did yesterday?you can dish it out but you can't take it.your aversion to facts is appalling.you rant continually about dead people,make racist remarks that would make the kkk proud and the word ass-hole upsets you,gimme a break.then you can go back to referring to fried chicken,obammy-mammy,watermelo n in thinly veiled racist rants.then again,as always the truth hurts.
Barack

Garden City, NY

#5818 Jul 1, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
Hey, tbird is full of self of steam.
He has to work in order to feed his 70 cats and fat wife Cindybird.
tbird stands for Thunderbird wine, I use to drink it when smoking doobies in Hawaii
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5819 Jul 1, 2012
what's worse mildly coarse language or wishing for someone to bleed out as you did yesterday?you can dish it out but you can't take it.your aversion to facts is appalling.you rant continually about dead people,make racist remarks that would make the kkk proud and the word ass-hole upsets you,gimme a break.then you can go back to referring to fried chicken,obammy-mammy,watermelo n in thinly veiled racist rants.then again,as always the truth hurts.
I hear dead Obamabots who are hallucinating about my use of obammy-mammy and watermelon...cite the post, you intellectually challenged , because you can't, as it never happened...you lying, hypcritical leftwing Obama-worshipping obscure jude, etc., worshipper of Obama. Pray to Obama for a more precise and accurate memory...unlike Obama's for 20 years lapse of memory of Rev. Wright's theological mumbo jumbo.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5820 Jul 1, 2012
...(you're) intellectually...
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5821 Jul 1, 2012
you gotta luv it when a man denies his own postings,when called on it.and as for intellect,what does it say for a persons intellect,when he hopes someone will have an accident and bleed out.then again norman,teddy bundy was considered to have a high intellect.yes ,why would anyone take continual references to fried chicken as racist,when talking about an african-american.or the continual obammy remark,whose intent is to call to mind the word mammy,which some people find offensive,just as you knew it would.you are a coward,you don't have the guts to own up to who or what you really are.and that is a bitter,racist poor excuse for a human being.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5822 Jul 1, 2012
teddy r,you are lying through your teeth and know it.i said all govt. services.welfare comes in many disguises,govt.assistance is govt. assistance no matter what you call it.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5824 Jul 1, 2012
teddy r,you are lying through your teeth and know it.i said all govt. services.welfare comes in many disguises,govt.assistance is govt. assistance no matter what you call it.
Did I disappoint you by failing to step into your lamely obvious trap question?

Gov't services are one thing.

Gov't WELFARE ASSISTANCE is something TOTALLY SEPARATE.

There is certainly a legitimate need and reason for Government WELFARE ASSISTANCE for those among us who truly cannot support themselves and require it.

But yours is the attitude of an unAmerican flaming azzwhole.

Just for the record.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5825 Jul 1, 2012
you gotta luv it when a man denies his own postings,when called on it.and as for intellect,what does it say for a persons intellect,when he hopes someone will have an accident and bleed out.then again norman,teddy bundy was considered to have a high intellect.yes ,why would anyone take continual references to fried chicken as racist,when talking about an african-american.or the continual obammy remark,whose intent is to call to mind the word mammy,which some people find offensive,just as you knew it would.you are a coward,you don't have the guts to own up to who or what you really are.and that is a bitter,racist poor excuse for a human being.
I hear dead Obamabots MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS..."obammy-mam my" and "watermelon"...PROVE IT by showing the post...YOU LYING FAKE PHONY FRAUD HYPOCRITE! GO AHEAD...You CAN'T...because you LIED...just like you did to get through that lowlife bottom-feeding miserable existence. Pray to OBAMA for the TRUTH, which will prove you are like the crud you worship. LOL
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5826 Jul 1, 2012
I hear dead Obamabots who have the nerve to call Teddy a liar. left winger and proud has been proven a liar and now he lies again, right from his sick Massena grave. Typical lowlife Obama supporter.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5827 Jul 1, 2012
one lying racist cowardly scum,who suffers from personality disorders is what you are.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5828 Jul 1, 2012
if you have deducted interest paid on your house,you have taken fed.welfare.of course you won't say anymore racist remarks,now that i've called you out on it,you twerp.more with the death talk,careful what you wish for.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#5829 Jul 1, 2012
one lying racist cowardly scum,who suffers from personality disorders is what you are.
You leftwing idiots always pull that race card out... my guess is, you ran out of valid viewpoints a couple years ago.

"Racist". "Homophobe". "Fascist". How original. How feeble.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#5830 Jul 1, 2012
I know dozens of people who would vote for Allen West as president in a heartbeat. Sound racist to you?

Point of fact... racism is defined by those who constantly seek to establish a basis for it in conversation, as the liberal elites do.

Doesn't sell any longer.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

#5831 Jul 1, 2012
Is this guy a racist too?

John

Bainbridge, NY

#5833 Jul 1, 2012
You know things are not going their way when they start using you-tube as a reference.
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5834 Jul 1, 2012
Just as I thought...the dead Obamabot has NO PROOF I used those terms...Hahahahahahahah...Liar , Liar, Pants on Fire!!! Haahahahahahahahaha...Lying, leftwing hypocrite, just like Obama!
Biden That

Stratford, CT

#5835 Jul 1, 2012
if you have deducted interest paid on your house,you have taken fed.welfare.of course you won't say anymore racist remarks,now that i've called you out on it,you twerp.more with the talk,careful what you deathwish for.
Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire! Use the Race Card! Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire! Race Card User! Obamabuser! Caught! Caught! Caught! Lying leftwing Hypocrite!!! Hahahahahahahahah...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Ossetia Joins Russia in Ban on Jehovah's ... Dec 6 soviet reunion pa... 2
Does anybody remmeber the Wild Cowboys era in W... (Oct '08) Nov 20 Richie-R 1,519
Vista Management LLC/Certified Appraisal Services Nov 20 EatDirtVista 1
Does anyone Remember Donald Gilman From... Oct '17 Tim Myers 1
News Officials tout Orange County's positive economi... Oct '17 dawn 1
Wild Cowboys movie! (Sep '09) Aug '17 hrprotective 214
Westtown Great Pyrenees Breeder Aug '17 mmc13080 1

Washington Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington Heights Mortgages