Sharia murders of Christians in New J...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#21 Feb 21, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
You guys take your cues from the liberal play book. Just like Obama, you won't debate. Only attack your opposition. Lame.
Here is an honest question for you: Do you believe the Muslim people want to live in peace with Christians?
There is nothing to debate!

You are trying to say this event was because of sharia law. We could debate that if there were any evidence to show that its true....but none exists.

If you want to hate then just hate....its what conservatives do. But dont come to topix looking for people to validate your ignorant hatred. Thats just weak!

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#22 Feb 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Its simple. Can you support your statement that this crime had anything to do with Sharia law? the answer is clear NO, You Cannot!
So you lied.
You lied, you were busted....thats just an average day for a conservative!
Your opinion matters not at all. You are just a bellicose person who likes to accuse me of lying because your ability for an original thought is limited. You are the liar in that you are falsely accusing me. You want so desperately to play down the dangers of the Muslim presence in America that you will deny the obvious truth of anything regarding that evil religion. Only a moron would lie to himself as you do.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#23 Feb 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to debate!

You are trying to say this event was because of sharia law. We could debate that if there were any evidence to show that its true....but none exists.

If you want to hate then just hate....its what conservatives do. But dont come to topix looking for people to validate your ignorant hatred. Thats just weak!
I don't want to hate. And I never mentioned Sharia law. I just don't want my children and grand children having to live in a dangerous society. Maybe you don't see the dangers, I do. I hope you are right and I am wrong about that. If our elected officials defend the constitution like they were sworn to do then we should be fine.

Rochester, NY

#24 Feb 21, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text> Your opinion matters not at all. You are just a bellicose person who likes to accuse me of lying because your ability for an original thought is limited. You are the liar in that you are falsely accusing me. You want so desperately to play down the dangers of the Muslim presence in America that you will deny the obvious truth of anything regarding that evil religion. Only a moron would lie to himself as you do.
I have not accused you of anything. This is simply facts. You cannot prove this event had anything to do with sharia law! YOU LIED - that is fact!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#25 Feb 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>I have not accused you of anything. This is simply facts. You cannot prove this event had anything to do with sharia law! YOU LIED - that is fact!
You certainly have. you accused me of lying and did it yet again in your current post, so why are you lying about it? The fact is that you are either too blind to grasp the obvious or you are a Muslim/sympathizer. The word sharia doesn't have to be used to make the crime one done under sharia law. My coming to the conclusion that the killings were done as ordered under sharia law is a logical deduction, one at which many others have arrived. The way he did it is fits what is ordered in the Koran and what has been happening to Coptic Christians in Egypt. Obviously you are unable to come to logical conclusions and need it spelled out precisely before you can understand it.

The truth will come out in court so we then learn who is correct.
In the meantime, I suggest you stop frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog.

Hollis Center, ME

#26 Feb 21, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You certainly have. you accused me of lying and did it yet again in your current post, so why are you lying about it? The fact is that you are either too blind to grasp the obvious or you are a Muslim/sympathizer. The word sharia doesn't have to be used to make the crime one done under sharia law. My coming to the conclusion that the killings were done as ordered under sharia law is a logical deduction, one at which many others have arrived. The way he did it is fits what is ordered in the Koran and what has been happening to Coptic Christians in Egypt. Obviously you are unable to come to logical conclusions and need it spelled out precisely before you can understand it.
The truth will come out in court so we then learn who is correct.
In the meantime, I suggest you stop frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog.
i get that your conservative hatred controls you. if you want to hate, because thats what conservatives do, then hate. Dont look to topix to justify it.....be a good conservative and hate before you have the facts!
listen up mofos

Wellsboro, PA

#27 Feb 21, 2013
That link takes you to a blank page, on some klansman blog.
Smokin Joe

Riverhead, NY

#28 Feb 21, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to hate. And I never mentioned Sharia law. I just don't want my children and grand children having to live in a dangerous society. Maybe you don't see the dangers, I do. I hope you are right and I am wrong about that. If our elected officials defend the constitution like they were sworn to do then we should be fine.
The Bible

http://i.imgur.com/hiZdnuL.png

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#29 Feb 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>i get that your conservative hatred controls you. if you want to hate, because thats what conservatives do, then hate. Dont look to topix to justify it.....be a good conservative and hate before you have the facts!
It's interesting that you are more upset about what I say than you are about what that murderer did to those two men.

You dare to accuse me of hate when every word that proceeds from your mouth is nothing but hatred towards me. Every time I post, you and sleazebag SmokinJoe begin your vicious and foul mouthed attacks. You are as full of hatred as the Muslims who enjoy torturing their victims. If the truth were known, you probably side with the subject of this thread.

Hollis Center, ME

#30 Feb 21, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting that you are more upset about what I say than you are about what that murderer did to those two men.
You dare to accuse me of hate when every word that proceeds from your mouth is nothing but hatred towards me. Every time I post, you and sleazebag SmokinJoe begin your vicious and foul mouthed attacks. You are as full of hatred as the Muslims who enjoy torturing their victims. If the truth were known, you probably side with the subject of this thread.
you are trying so hard. It's cuts, in a pathetic sort of way!

You keep avoiding the issue. You cannot validate your claim of sharia law, nor do you even know what the term means.

If you want to hate...then hate. Own your hatred, it's who you are.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#31 Feb 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing to debate!
The fact you accuse the most peaceful person on Topix of ignorant hatred certainly says a lot about your character. Is there no one to whom you show respect? You have no justification for what you said to him. Who are you to criticize anyone when you constantly show hostility? As for ignorance, you have no right to call anyone that after making the ignorant statement about conservatives hating.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>you are trying so hard. It's cuts, in a pathetic sort of way!
You keep avoiding the issue. You cannot validate your claim of sharia law, nor do you even know what the term means.
If you want to hate...then hate. Own your hatred, it's who you are.
Is talking of hated the number one item on your agenda this month?

Hollis Center, ME

#33 Feb 21, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text> Is talking of hated the number one item on your agenda this month?
so what was your point in creating this thread? You are claiming a murder is sharia law with no proof or understanding! Why?
School of Sharia Law

Wellsboro, PA

#34 Feb 22, 2013
Beat your woman until she gets the housework done. That includes tossing your salad while praying towards Mecca.

Hollis Center, ME

#35 Feb 22, 2013
School of Sharia Law wrote:
Beat your woman until she gets the housework done. That includes tossing your salad while praying towards Mecca.
sound more like Alabama to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Im back 20,304
Healthcare Racketeering 9 hr Truth and Justice 29
It's YOUR Money-----Unbelieveable! 9 hr Truth and Justice 64
Congress and Mr. President: Answer To Prescript... 10 hr Truth and Justice 25
Minimum Wage $15.00 Dollars Every State Now, Pe... (Oct '14) Fri Cylon 181
News Rubio's Still in the Fight Even after dropping ... Thu Bye Marco 8
News GOP-led House moves ahead with bill to boost mi... May 25 Andy J 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages