Sharia murders of Christians in New J...

Sharia murders of Christians in New Jersey

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Anyone who doesn’t believe the Muslims are using sharia law in the United States needs to read the following story and wake up to the danger of allowing Muslims in our country.

MUSLIM ACCUSED OF BEHEADING 2 CHRISTIANS IN U.S.
“Yusuf Ibrahim, a Muslim man, targeted and murdered two Coptic Egyptian Christian men who lived and worked in New Jersey. He beheaded them and cut off their hands.” See video at the following link:
http://maroonedinmarin.blogspot.com/2013/02/t...
“Authorities in New Jersey allege a Muslim man beheaded two Coptic Christians, burying their bodies and heads and hands in separate graves near Philadelphia, bringing the horror of the persecution of Christians in Islamic nations to the United States.
According to New York’s WABC-TV, the Muslim was identified as Yusuf Ibrahim, 28. He was taken into custody after the bodies were found.
The report said investigators alleged Ibrahim killed the victims then severed their heads and hands, and buried the remains in the back yard of a home in Buena Vista, N.J.
The report said the victims were from the Coptic Christian community in the area. One of the victims had come from Egypt not many years ago.”
Smokin Joe

Riverhead, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2013
Logan you make Jodi Arias look like Mother Teresa.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
Logan you make Jodi Arias look like Mother Teresa.
I suggest a change in your user name: try "Venom Joe". It would be more appropriate.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#4 Feb 20, 2013
lol, conservatives are so freakin dumb.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 20, 2013
FFS- wrote:
lol, conservatives are so freakin dumb.
And you aren't?
Smokin Joe

Riverhead, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Logan is on the Rag.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>And you aren't?
have you notice that only right wing nutter blogs are reporting your sharia bs?

It's a lie and we both know it. The police have not identified a motive

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#8 Feb 20, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>have you notice that only right wing nutter blogs are reporting your sharia bs?
It's a lie and we both know it. The police have not identified a motive
A lie? You have difficulty recognizing the obvious. You either are simply stupid, lack normal human feelings, or care nothing about what is happening to your own country.(In your case, all three are probably correct)
You intentionally failed to note that the local news stations in New Jersey are the ones who initially reported the murders, which you label sharia bs. Are you really so idiotic and unfeeling as to not care that two men were murdered in America in the manner Islam teaches Muslims to do and a Muslim was arrested for the murders?

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#9 Feb 20, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>A lie? You have difficulty recognizing the obvious. You either are simply stupid, lack normal human feelings, or care nothing about what is happening to your own country.(In your case, all three are probably correct)
You intentionally failed to note that the local news stations in New Jersey are the ones who initially reported the murders, which you label sharia bs. Are you really so idiotic and unfeeling as to not care that two men were murdered in America in the manner Islam teaches Muslims to do and a Muslim was arrested for the murders?
so if its true give me a source that isn't a right wing blog.....I'll wait!

I didn't question the murders, but you're completely making up bs about sharia law. Retard

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
Logan is on the Rag.
You need to get off whatever you use. It's affected your mind, allowing perverted thoughts to be predominant in your damaged brain cells. You have a filthy mind that dwells on nothing but trash. Develop some self-respect.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#11 Feb 20, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>so if its true give me a source that isn't a right wing blog.....I'll wait!
I didn't question the murders, but you're completely making up bs about sharia law. Retard
Look for your own sources, for I am not catering to you. The sources I used are legitimate sources at which you sneer because their political leanings are different from yours. If you haven't the common sense to look at this atrocity and come to the logical conclusion as to why it was done, I see no reason to waste my time supplying information for you. You know how to use a computer, so do your own research.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get off whatever you use. It's affected your mind, allowing perverted thoughts to be predominant in your damaged brain cells. You have a filthy mind that dwells on nothing but trash. Develop some self-respect.
FFS and Smoking Joe (whom by the way I believe to be the same person) why don't you educate yourself and Google "Muslim beheadings in America". You might come up with something similar to: http://www.pittsreport.com/2011/04/muslims-be...
Please tell us why you are so obsessed with stalking Logan. She's trying to educate readers about things that are harmful to you and your families but you are so blinded by hate for America that you attack her!! Why don't you come out and say what you are, debate her but don't attack her. I would love to meet you face to face.
Smokin Joe

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
FFS and Smoking Joe (whom by the way I believe to be the same person) why don't you educate yourself and Google "Muslim beheadings in America". You might come up with something similar to: http://www.pittsreport.com/2011/04/muslims-be...
Please tell us why you are so obsessed with stalking Logan. She's trying to educate readers about things that are harmful to you and your families but you are so blinded by hate for America that you attack her!! Why don't you come out and say what you are, debate her but don't attack her. I would love to meet you face to face.
I really don't think I could take the smell being face to face with you. Anyone who would eat a mile of Logan's shit to stick his head up her ass probably has bad breath.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't think I could take the smell being face to face with you. Anyone who would eat a mile of Logan's shit to stick his head up her ass probably has bad breath.
That's not the reason you wouldn't meet me face to face. It's because you are an American hating coward.

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Look for your own sources, for I am not catering to you. The sources I used are legitimate sources at which you sneer because their political leanings are different from yours. If you haven't the common sense to look at this atrocity and come to the logical conclusion as to why it was done, I see no reason to waste my time supplying information for you. You know how to use a computer, so do your own research.
Ahhh yes, the "do your own Homework" response all conservatives use when caught in a lie!

Youre pathetic! There is no proof ANYWHERE to be found that shows this case having anything to do with sharia law

Conservatives are such weaklings!

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#16 Feb 21, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
FFS and Smoking Joe (whom by the way I believe to be the same person) why don't you educate yourself and Google "Muslim beheadings in America". You might come up with something similar to: http://www.pittsreport.com/2011/04/muslims-be...
Please tell us why you are so obsessed with stalking Logan. She's trying to educate readers about things that are harmful to you and your families but you are so blinded by hate for America that you attack her!! Why don't you come out and say what you are, debate her but don't attack her. I would love to meet you face to face.
Wow, a right wing hate blog....ok I am convinced!

LOL

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't think I could take the smell being face to face with you. Anyone who would eat a mile of Logan's shit to stick his head up her ass probably has bad breath.
It’s just the opposite. No one could tolerate the disgusting feeling of being face to face with you, a pathetic imitation of a man (and a poor imitation, at that). If there were a committee that screened each person to determine if he could become a member of the human race, it would deny you membership.

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#18 Feb 21, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh yes, the "do your own Homework" response all conservatives use when caught in a lie!
Youre pathetic! There is no proof ANYWHERE to be found that shows this case having anything to do with sharia law
Conservatives are such weaklings!
“Conservatives are such weaklings!”-- You should be embarrassed to make such an asinine statement.
Your inane response to this and to anything with which you disagree is typical of you. If you can’t make logical and reasonable responses, why do you bother? Leave the space for someone who can.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 21, 2013
You guys take your cues from the liberal play book. Just like Obama, you won't debate. Only attack your opposition. Lame.

Here is an honest question for you: Do you believe the Muslim people want to live in peace with Christians?

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>“Conservatives are such weaklings!”-- You should be embarrassed to make such an asinine statement.
Your inane response to this and to anything with which you disagree is typical of you. If you can’t make logical and reasonable responses, why do you bother? Leave the space for someone who can.
Its simple. Can you support your statement that this crime had anything to do with Sharia law? the answer is clear NO, You Cannot!

So you lied.

You lied, you were busted....thats just an average day for a conservative!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please explain 3 min Aponi 14
Bring back slavery and make them work. (Oct '13) 5 min Aponi 56
News Blaming conservatives, Trump signals new openne... 13 min CheeseCake Joe 30
Deepak Chapra has defective brain 56 min King Burp 7
people of america , secret meetings at white house 6 hr Aponi 3
Where's Hillary? 7 hr District10 51
My favorite demo 10 hr Aponi 9

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages