Governor Romney Thanks for Believing ...

Governor Romney Thanks for Believing in the USA

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wake Up

United States

#1 Apr 25, 2012
A Better America begins! Is it easier to make ends meet, have you saved enough for retirement, can we buy or sell a home easily, are you making more in your job, do you have a chance to get a better job, Romney is right, people are hurting in America. Obama has failed. Freedom is eroded, wealth spread around, we want hope and change from Obama's rule, we want it in November 2012! Pack your bags Mr. Obama, because in November you will have to "comply" with the voters wishes. Tea Party 2012 on the way! http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/04/24/transcri...
ussurf

Lemoyne, PA

#3 Apr 25, 2012
A Better America, Change, Whatever, it's all campaign BS and it doesn't mean a thing.
America can not afford to trade in their old vehicle right now, it will disrupt the cash flow,and the price is too high.If your looking for a miracle, Romney is not it.Fix up your old car(Obama) and keep the wheels turn'in up the high way and you will reach your destination.If you trade Obama in for Romney , you will only be buying a hunk of Chinese junk.
Wake Up

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Sorry we do not want Obamacare, a green agenda that wastes money and fails,, our kids of the next generation will not be able to afford a old vehicle, with 5 trillion in new debt under Obama, trade in time!
ussurf wrote:
A Better America, Change, Whatever, it's all campaign BS and it doesn't mean a thing.
America can not afford to trade in their old vehicle right now, it will disrupt the cash flow,and the price is too high.If your looking for a miracle, Romney is not it.Fix up your old car(Obama) and keep the wheels turn'in up the high way and you will reach your destination.If you trade Obama in for Romney , you will only be buying a hunk of Chinese junk.
notoorangeman

Hatfield, PA

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Yes thank you Mitt Romney for buying and breaking up company's and laying off thousands of employees for profit! Thank you Mitt Romney for hiding most of your money overseas to avoid paying taxes to the United States! But most of all thank you Mitt Romney for being the republican nominee, half of your party hates you and then theres the teabaggers who either have to hold their nose and vote for you or not vote at all because they would never vote for you! This is going to be FUN! OBAMA 2012!

Since: Jan 11

Abingdon, VA

#6 Apr 27, 2012
notoorangeman wrote:
Yes thank you Mitt Romney for buying and breaking up company's and laying off thousands of employees for profit! Thank you Mitt Romney for hiding most of your money overseas to avoid paying taxes to the United States! But most of all thank you Mitt Romney for being the republican nominee, half of your party hates you and then theres the teabaggers who either have to hold their nose and vote for you or not vote at all because they would never vote for you! This is going to be FUN! OBAMA 2012!
I'm pretty sure the paper company you may be speaking of involved in the lay offs was due to a union. Two companies were to be consolidated into one, but one of the companies was union and didn't want to merge with a nonunion company. Thank you unions.

There wasn't hidden money. It's called a blind trust and he paid the taxes on the money he made. His tax returns indicated that.
Wake Up

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2012
You really think anyone would not vote, when Obama is the opposing candidate. You apparently don't realize just how much people have had it with Obama's agenda. We will all be united in victory on November 6th, against what has been a nightmare for many of us who love freedom and liberty, the Obama agenda. He has stomped on the economy, he has stomped on Our Constitution, he has stopped on the Catholic Church First Amendment Rights of Religious Liberty, he has stomped on small businesses with regulations, he has wasted taxpayers money for campaigning while we must have a staycation, the Obama's have had 17 lavish vacations, including Michelle spending almost one half a million for Spain trip, he has not helped the employment picture or growth ( the number just came out), everyone believes this is a recession, he has forced healthcare on us all, inclusive of a individual mandate, new college grads cannot find work in their degree by 50 percent now, the housing market is in tatters, including how hard it is to buy or sell a home, values way down, mortgages underwater, foreclosures, he has made comments about the SCOTUS recently which crosses the line of separation of powers, he has pushed forward with a failed green agenda, and wasted a trillion dollars of taxpayer's dollars on not so shovel ready jobs. and Pandering to those who are fond of redistribution of our wealth As a tea party member and many I know here in Chicago, area as well, we will welcome and are looking forward with such great anticipation for our chance to vote for Governor Romney for President of the United States, and his wife Ann has spoke out on stay at home mom families including our own as well. Coupled with high gas prices, and food prices, people are suffering because of Obama's policies and agenda out here. It is the economy stupid, and we are not stupid! Romney is the best choice here and hope for our futures, and our kids futures in this nation. His speech this week also connected with me and my spouse greatly, yes we will be proud to cast our vote for Governor Romney, he has some great ideas for the economy, everyday life including gas prices, jobs, working, the debt, etc...!! No we will not be holding our noses when we vote, we want a new President, and Governor Romney gives hope for this economy, and the future of this nation, and our children, and grandkids! Thank God! Tea Party 2012, biggest tea party since the 2010 election, our first referendum on President Obama's agenda! God Bless our Founding Fathers, Our Constitution, and America, We the People 2012!
notoorangeman wrote:
Yes thank you Mitt Romney for buying and breaking up company's and laying off thousands of employees for profit! Thank you Mitt Romney for hiding most of your money overseas to avoid paying taxes to the United States! But most of all thank you Mitt Romney for being the republican nominee, half of your party hates you and then theres the teabaggers who either have to hold their nose and vote for you or not vote at all because they would never vote for you! This is going to be FUN! OBAMA 2012!
notoorangeman

Hatfield, PA

#8 Apr 27, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
You really think anyone would not vote, when Obama is the opposing candidate. You apparently don't realize just how much people have had it with Obama's agenda. We will all be united in victory on November 6th, against what has been a nightmare for many of us who love freedom and liberty, the Obama agenda. He has stomped on the economy, he has stomped on Our Constitution, he has stopped on the Catholic Church First Amendment Rights of Religious Liberty, he has stomped on small businesses with regulations, he has wasted taxpayers money for campaigning while we must have a staycation, the Obama's have had 17 lavish vacations, including Michelle spending almost one half a million for Spain trip, he has not helped the employment picture or growth ( the number just came out), everyone believes this is a recession, he has forced healthcare on us all, inclusive of a individual mandate, new college grads cannot find work in their degree by 50 percent now, the housing market is in tatters, including how hard it is to buy or sell a home, values way down, mortgages underwater, foreclosures, he has made comments about the SCOTUS recently which crosses the line of separation of powers, he has pushed forward with a failed green agenda, and wasted a trillion dollars of taxpayer's dollars on not so shovel ready jobs. and Pandering to those who are fond of redistribution of our wealth As a tea party member and many I know here in Chicago, area as well, we will welcome and are looking forward with such great anticipation for our chance to vote for Governor Romney for President of the United States, and his wife Ann has spoke out on stay at home mom families including our own as well. Coupled with high gas prices, and food prices, people are suffering because of Obama's policies and agenda out here. It is the economy stupid, and we are not stupid! Romney is the best choice here and hope for our futures, and our kids futures in this nation. His speech this week also connected with me and my spouse greatly, yes we will be proud to cast our vote for Governor Romney, he has some great ideas for the economy, everyday life including gas prices, jobs, working, the debt, etc...!! No we will not be holding our noses when we vote, we want a new President, and Governor Romney gives hope for this economy, and the future of this nation, and our children, and grandkids! Thank God! Tea Party 2012, biggest tea party since the 2010 election, our first referendum on President Obama's agenda! God Bless our Founding Fathers, Our Constitution, and America, We the People 2012! <quoted text>
Boy your like a friggen parrot repeating the same things over and over again. I guess thats how you republican/teabaggers believe things, when you keep repeating things you start believing them as truth! When you say you will not be holding your nose when you vote for Romney (a man all you people have hated for the past year, go read past blogs about him) thats not what the republican/teabaggers are saying that i have talked to. Either hold your nose or don't vote at all! Keep holding on to that 2010 teabagger election it's history! They have proven to be a fraud! By your account the President has been doing a lot of stomping, yes he is a good dancer! The vacations and campaigning you speak of have been done by every President in modern times, hell our last one, your beloved W. Bush went on vacation while moving us into an illegal war! If you don't want these happening then talk to your Congressman and Senaters to try to get it changed. Don't bring out your bu11shit because you hate the President! OBAMA 2012!
ussurf

Lemoyne, PA

#9 Apr 28, 2012
CISPA passed the house today. Be careful what you say on the internet.There are no constitutional rights on the Internet, such as freedom of speech, it does not apply. It was passed my a republican majority. The Dems shot it down. Just sayin.
Wake Up

United States

#10 Apr 28, 2012
Why would I parrot, I know Obama's three year record. If you really talked to tea party people, you would know they dislike Obama's agenda, record, legislation, and policies, and always have. Using the hate card will get you nowhere fast, as in 2010. We want Obama voted out, and the lib Seanate as well. This isn't about Governor Romney, it is about the last three years. You have no understanding of the tea party, Constituion, and our Founder's principles here...
notoorangeman wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy your like a friggen parrot repeating the same things over and over again. I guess thats how you republican/teabaggers believe things, when you keep repeating things you start believing them as truth! When you say you will not be holding your nose when you vote for Romney (a man all you people have hated for the past year, go read past blogs about him) thats not what the republican/teabaggers are saying that i have talked to. Either hold your nose or don't vote at all! Keep holding on to that 2010 teabagger election it's history! They have proven to be a fraud! By your account the President has been doing a lot of stomping, yes he is a good dancer! The vacations and campaigning you speak of have been done by every President in modern times, hell our last one, your beloved W. Bush went on vacation while moving us into an illegal war! If you don't want these happening then talk to your Congressman and Senaters to try to get it changed. Don't bring out your bu11shit because you hate the President! OBAMA 2012!
notoorangeman

Hatfield, PA

#11 Apr 28, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Why would I parrot, I know Obama's three year record. If you really talked to tea party people, you would know they dislike Obama's agenda, record, legislation, and policies, and always have. Using the hate card will get you nowhere fast, as in 2010. We want Obama voted out, and the lib Seanate as well. This isn't about Governor Romney, it is about the last three years. You have no understanding of the tea party, Constituion, and our Founder's principles here...
<quoted text>
I do talk to teabaggers and they would never vote for someone like Romney. Yes they also dislike all the good that Obama's trying to do for ALL Americans. No hate card here, go through all your posts the last 3 years, you hate the man! I understand the wacko teabaggers only too well. I understand the Constitution VERY well, i even carry a copy with me at all times to correct those like you who try to interprut it to please themselves. I have studied our Founding Fathers principles and it makes me sick that you people try to take such liberties to suit your own agenda! Have a good day! OBAMA 2012!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 28, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Romney is right, people are hurting in America.
How would he know? Romney is totally oblivious to the troubles of middle class and poor Americans. He's never known anything but wealth.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#13 Apr 28, 2012
notoorangeman wrote:
<quoted text>
I do talk to teabaggers and they would never vote for someone like Romney. Yes they also dislike all the good that Obama's trying to do for ALL Americans. No hate card here, go through all your posts the last 3 years, you hate the man! I understand the wacko teabaggers only too well. I understand the Constitution VERY well, i even carry a copy with me at all times to correct those like you who try to interprut it to please themselves. I have studied our Founding Fathers principles and it makes me sick that you people try to take such liberties to suit your own agenda! Have a good day! OBAMA 2012!
Very true, If you read the tea party newsletters from the past year, they were ALL against Romney. Now they want us to think Romney was the tea party's choice all along

Dont get me wrong, Romney was the only real option they had on the right. Best of all, he was a liberal just a few yers ago!
Wake Up

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2012
Romney earned all the money he has.
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
How would he know? Romney is totally oblivious to the troubles of middle class and poor Americans. He's never known anything but wealth.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 28, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Romney earned all the money he has. <quoted text>
Romney was born on 3rd base. Just because he got from 3rd to home doesn't mean he hit a home run.

His family is rich and connected. Yes, he worked hard and found personal successes, but my initial statement remains true: Romney has no ability to relate to the problems of middle class or poor Americans.
Wake Up

United States

#16 Apr 28, 2012
Sure do you call them teabaggers a sexual pejorative when you to talk to them too LOL. Using the Hate card is exactly You, you can't even see it in yourself. All the good Obama has done, ya sure, the 5 million dollar debt on his watch, sure like rip the Catholic Church to shreds disregarding the First Amendment Religious Liberty. Ignoring our Constitution and the Unconstitutionality of the Individual Mandate forcing us all to purchase a product. How about the good for the economy, don't make me laugh, when one half of the recent grads can't find a job or are underemployed. How about the unemployed and underemployed. Healthcare is not a right, the Founding Fathers never intended such, how limited is your understanding of this Constitution you carry. I don't hate the man, but I do not agree with anything, his executive orders, his legislation, his agenda, his policies.. You don't speak for me or the tea party, your laughable attempting to. Anyways I will be voting for my family and our future in this nation, I will not be voting for Obama.
notoorangeman wrote:
<quoted text>
I do talk to teabaggers and they would never vote for someone like Romney. Yes they also dislike all the good that Obama's trying to do for ALL Americans. No hate card here, go through all your posts the last 3 years, you hate the man! I understand the wacko teabaggers only too well. I understand the Constitution VERY well, i even carry a copy with me at all times to correct those like you who try to interprut it to please themselves. I have studied our Founding Fathers principles and it makes me sick that you people try to take such liberties to suit your own agenda! Have a good day! OBAMA 2012!
Wake Up

United States

#17 Apr 28, 2012
Obama has never had a job outside of a government job, Romney has worked in the private working sector, which gives him experience that Obama does not have. We are not into class warfare that is the liberal agenda, thank you kindly. Pandering to those that want wealth redistributed to them, is one of Obama's strong points.... Here are some of those poor Americans Obama relates to, we know...
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney was born on 3rd base. Just because he got from 3rd to home doesn't mean he hit a home run.
His family is rich and connected. Yes, he worked hard and found personal successes, but my initial statement remains true: Romney has no ability to relate to the problems of middle class or poor Americans.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 28, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Obama has never had a job outside of a government job, Romney has worked in the private working sector, which gives him experience that Obama does not have. We are not into class warfare that is the liberal agenda, thank you kindly. Pandering to those that want wealth redistributed to them, is one of Obama's strong points....
I never said a word about Obama.

I said Romney has always been rich and has no understanding of the middle class or poor. Do you have any actual response to that statement or do you just want to change the subject to something else again?
Wake Up

United States

#19 Apr 28, 2012
No but I did say something about Romney, making a comparison of Romney working in the private working sector compared to Obama having no such work experience, only government jobs. Which I have every right to show here, that we want someone who knows how something about job creation in the private sector, and someone who understands how the economy works, Obama sure doesn't. It is about the economy, and we are not stupid. And I am glad Romney is rich, we have nothing against capitalism, and we are not into that class warfare. We have every right to get rich in America, or better ourselves. When have you ever got a job from a poor man. My spouse and thousands more have been employed by a man who came up with a great invention in his basement, if it were not for this man who did become a millionaire, we would not have been able to put food on our table for the last thirty years, and thousands of other families have been able to do the same. I praise God for this self made millionaire who gave us a job. What do you think America is about, handouts.
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said a word about Obama.
I said Romney has always been rich and has no understanding of the middle class or poor. Do you have any actual response to that statement or do you just want to change the subject to something else again?
Wake Up

United States

#20 Apr 28, 2012
No but I did say something about Obama, making a comparison of Romney working in the private working sector compared to Obama having no such work experience, only government jobs. Which I have every right to show here, that we want someone who knows how something about job creation in the private sector, and someone who understands how the economy works, Obama sure doesn't. It is about the economy, and we are not stupid. And I am glad Romney is rich, we have nothing against capitalism, and we are not into that class warfare. We have every right to get rich in America, or better ourselves. When have you ever got a job from a poor man. My spouse and thousands more have been employed by a man who came up with a great invention in his basement, if it were not for this man who did become a millionaire, we would not have been able to put food on our table for the last thirty years, and thousands of other families have been able to do the same. I praise God for this self made millionaire who gave us a job. What do you think America is about, handouts.
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said a word about Obama.
I said Romney has always been rich and has no understanding of the middle class or poor. Do you have any actual response to that statement or do you just want to change the subject to something else again?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#21 Apr 28, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
No but I did say something about Romney, making a comparison of Romney working in the private working sector compared to Obama having no such work experience, only government jobs.
Right, because you think anyone criticizing Romney must love Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A message to Wing nut 2 min Aponi 1
Whine about obama thread 13 min Donald duck Von T... 6
Von Trampenfuhrer paid staff to clap for him at... 21 min Donald duck Von T... 8
The Economy has just been handed over to Goldma... 24 min Donald duck Von T... 5
The Queer Negro flexes flaccid members 1 hr uncle milty 24
Joe Biden on the election 5 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 8
Thanks Again Amigo Obama 7 hr Chimp Child 1

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages