Logan And Paula Dean Caught Using The...

“Totalitarianism USA”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#155 Jul 7, 2013
fart wrote:
<quoted text>Hundreds of years of inbreeding have turned you WV hillbilles into retards. Need I say more Hatfield.
Personally, I don’t think you can say more because your brain just isn’t that big.

Dude, I’m not the ignoramus who uses foul odor for a name, so who are you calling retarded? Your brain is so underdeveloped due to centuries of backward evolution that it has just about vanished. Most likely, it’s down to the size of an atom, leaving little to go before it vanishes totally. If I were you, I’d see a surgeon about an emergency transplant.

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#156 Jul 7, 2013
Hatfield, Sorry to take over your post. Just was so irked that such a retarded person could dare to call somebody else retarded that I thoughtlessly reacted.

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#159 Jul 7, 2013
USARightwingcommie wrote:
<quoted text>Another freakin inbred I see, here is a sincere GFY dumba$$
Do you keep a chart so you can keep track of all the different names—all dimwitted ones --you use? You’re too stupid to remember them all without a list.
Inbred? Is that what you call yourself due to the multiple fathers you had? Bet you couldn’t figure out which one was your real father. How many fertilized the same ovum that resulted in you, multi-breed? You must be a scientific wonder! The first breed with half a dozen fathers!

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#160 Jul 7, 2013
USARightwingcommie wrote:
<quoted text>You were Irked, are you that black guy that played Irkle on that tv show. heeeheeeee
You just gave yourself away, pig. Smart move.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#161 Jul 7, 2013
USA Tailspin wrote:
<quoted text>You just gave yourself away, pig. Smart move.
Logan...
Dissociative identity disorder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative_id...

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#163 Jul 7, 2013
Dumb Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Dumb Leroy genius or should I say I fart in your face Logan.
The more you speak, the more you verify your lack of intelligence. I suspect, Pig aka Dumb Leroy, that your brain may have been invaded by a parasite, perhaps the toxoplasma. gondii, which causes mental disorders. There has to be some medical explanation for your perverse behavior.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#165 Jul 8, 2013
Stop the BS ban the n word that way we get rid of rap music after all blacks use it more than anybody , I bet I hear the n word 100-200 times a day ( ITS A WORD THAT ONLY HAS AS MUCH WEIGHT AS AN IDIOT GIVE IT )

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#167 Jul 8, 2013
Beachball wrote:
Logan is a stupid ho.
Anything I may or may not be is a million times better than what you are or ever will be.

At the end of your unfulfilled, wasted life, you will regret that you accomplished nothing in all your years and will die futilely wishing you could undo the awful waste of the precious years you could have enjoyed; but it will tragically be too late. It costs nothing to be nice to others but you, in your warped desire to be cruel, would rather be a loathsome reprobate, preferring to treat people like trash because you have such a low opinion of yourself. You have no self esteem, no self respect, and are of little value to the human race because you choose to be nothing. What is wrong with you? Grow up.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#168 Jul 8, 2013
Beachball wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you hanging with that you hear the N word 200 times a day? Logan?
LOL!!!!!
You may find the following to be of interest---Definition of a psychopath:
antisocial personality, insane person,psychotic, schizoid, sociopath, unstable personality.
gueststudent

Silver Spring, MD

#169 Jul 8, 2013
Hi, I am looking for DC natives to take a short survey for me on the Watergate scandal. If you have a few minutes, I'd really appreciate the feedback! Thanks in advance!!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2MKZPYS

“Save America from Obama”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#172 Jul 9, 2013
Captain Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's watermelon scandal dude. Watergate was 40 years ago. Try to stay on topic. Its bad enough we have to put up with these WV holler monkeys like logan, hattard and tailsucker. Now we got some other monkey trying to krapp in the koolaid.
Boy, I don’t recall in all my life ever meeting a braying jackass like you. You’re just the typical coward who talks big behind his electronic wall but wouldn’t have the guts to say the same things to someone’s face.

You have the audacity to talk about Tailspin, Logan, and me, but let me tell you, you pile of pig manure, we’re better persons than you can ever hope to be. Anything that persecutes a woman like you do isn’t worth spitting on.

You put down West Virginians as holler monkeys, but I don’t know anybody who’s more of a jungle ape than you. Seems to me you said your mother was a West Virginian, so are you calling her a holler monkey, too?

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#175 Jul 9, 2013
Captain Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>You must be senile hiljack, if my mother was from WV that would also make her my aunt. Now take out your false teeth bend over and scratch your a$$
Obviously Hatfield is not senile. He may have confused you with your pal Piggy but I'm not so sure it is an error. You are as vile as your counterpart and as low class, making it difficult to make a correct determination.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#176 Jul 9, 2013
Captain Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>Holler monkey LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLheehee
You certainly showed your intelligence level with that post, Pig. You do realize you are displaying your idiocy to the world?

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#177 Jul 9, 2013
Captain Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>You must be senile hiljack, if my mother was from WV that would also make her my aunt. Now take out your false teeth bend over and scratch your a$$
Hatfield must feel a sense of relief your Mom isn't from West Virginia. He undoubtedly would have felt that would bring shame on the good people of West Viirginia, and, frankly, I do agree with him.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#180 Jul 9, 2013
Even O.J. Simpson says lay off Paula and I agree.

YES I have used the N-word in my youth, but NO I haven't used it in recent years even in private with my wife and closest family members and friends unless quoting someone else who used it ... and I post in Topix with my own name too, so am I going to be blackballed from employment forever too?

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#182 Jul 10, 2013
Woody Peckerwood wrote:
<quoted text>So while you are trying to belittle me, someone else is getting a break. You hillbillies are so intelligent. Thanks for doing my spamming simpletons.
Toodles Tards.
Yes, they are. Allow me to enlighten you. Being a hillbilly is an honorable thing, for it was hillbillies, as you and other ignorant, uneducated dimwits like to call these honorable mountain men. The term hillbilly simply means an unsophisticated person living a rural area, so there is nothing derogatory about the name except when those of your ilk make it so.
Were it not for those brave men, you would not being living here. Davy Crockett of Tennessee and Daniel Boone of Kentucky (actually from NC) were mountain men, as were the settlers in West Virginia. It took great courage and intelligence to venture into unknown lands, suffering all the hardships they did, so they deserve great respect and honor, not ridicule from jackasses such as you, who can't compare to these men. West Virginians are good, courageous people for the most part and I know many who have far above normal intelligence.

Anyone who ridicules another culture or individual for no better reason than you do is to be pitied.

Here are a few famous hillbillies from West Virginia:
John James Abert1788-1863) as Chief of the Army Topographical Bureau was in charge of scientific exploration and topographical descriptions of the land west of the Mississippi River in the early 1830s

Anna Jarvis (1864-1948)
Jarvis was born in Grafton, West Virginia. She was a promoter who worked to make Mother's Day a nationally celebrated holiday.

Morgan Morgan (1688-1766)
Morgan was a pioneer and the first white settler in West Virginia. He built a log cabin near Bunker Hill.

Daniel Boone (1734-1820)
Boone was an explorer and scout who lived at Clendenin's Settlement which became present day Charleston. He served in the county militia and opened up the west to other settlers by establishing the Wilderness Road through the Appalachian Mountains.

Thomas Stonewall Jackson Civil War Confederate commander who fought alongside Robert E. Lee.

Chuck Yeager (1923-)Yeager was born in Myra, West Virginia. He was an air force officer and the first pilot to break the sound barrier. He did so in 1947 in a plane nicknamed "Glamorous Glennis".
Walter Reuther, labor Leader
PEARL S. BUCK (1892-1973) Humanitarian author of The Good Earth, who wrote about Chinese life.

Cyrus Vance (1917-)
Vance was born in Clarksburg, West Virginia, and was a diplomat. He represented President Johnson in Panama, Cyprus and in urban riot centers. He negotiated the release of the USS Pueblo and its crew. Vance was the United States secretary of state from 1977-1981.

Booker T. Washington ( 1856-1915)
Washington grew up in Malden, West Virginia, and
was and educator and reformer. He thought that blacks should work for education and employment instead of fighting for social equality with whites. He founded the Tuskegee Institute and the National Negro Business League. He wrote a book called Up
From Slavery in 1915.

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#183 Jul 10, 2013
AQ correction--I excluded part of a sentence. "Being a hillbilly is an honorable thing, for it was hillbillies, as you and other ignorant, uneducated dimwits like to call these honorable mountain men, who established a large part of this country."
DC Cop

Reston, VA

#184 Jul 10, 2013
I did a caivity search on Logan and found out she is a he. Dude has a big Lincoln log swinging.

Location hidden

#186 Jul 10, 2013
Codytex Justice wrote:
<quoted text>So this is your response to a 10 word thread. You really are a dumbass arent you ?
Only a dumbass like you would call someone who provides that much history a name. I'd guess you are a bit jealous because you are too dumb to do the same because you know nothing, and she shames you with her knowledge. Look in the mirror if you want to see the real dumbass.

Location hidden

#187 Jul 10, 2013
DC Cop wrote:
I did a caivity search on Logan and found out she is a he. Dude has a big Lincoln log swinging.
Sounds like somebody used a log--a big one-- up the side of your head at some point. Boy, your mind just isn't normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Gots Me A Dream 1 hr Dream On 1
The Queer Negro flexes flaccid members 3 hr Paradigm Shift ri... 28
Flood alerts across the country 4 hr Aponi 2
1 Minute Magic 5 hr Lol goodbye 1
Idiots didn't know Von Tramp republiscams would... 7 hr Aponi 2
Test your Powers 9 hr bye 1
The clintons Vladimir Putin and uranium and cash 9 hr Well Well 7

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance