d pantz

Chicago, IL

#131 Jun 29, 2013
Look we are all adults here. If you think a jike is funny, go ahead and laugh it up. F**k all these uptight jerk wads. Really if you get offended that easy, stick to watching nickelodeon or sesame street. Anybody hear any good jokes latley?
Why do itialian kids grow lip hair? So they can steal their moms id and buy beer! Zing!
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#132 Jun 29, 2013
Yo pig breath! The pant man. Has to pass a urine screening, I got a wizzinator in the mail but they sent a ebony one. Now what?
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#133 Jun 29, 2013
Wow I'm buzzing. Sorry about the typos. Molson xxx. I remember when you couldn't buy it in the states.ripping dabs too piggy. I get it in o high ohhh!

“Save America from Obama”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#135 Jun 30, 2013
Dumb Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats impressive Hatfield , now take your false teeth out bend over and scratch your ass you hayseed.
"Impressive" is a mighty big word for a grad of Special Ed, Dumb Leroy. You been taking night claces? Good fer you, boy! Ye cain't git nowhar without an edgycashun so keep it up, boy. You might make it big like me one a these days.
ABE LINCOLN VS PAULA DEEN

Hickory, NC

#136 Jun 30, 2013
Abraham Lincoln Quote

ďI will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races Ė that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.Ē

“Totalitarianism USA”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#138 Jul 5, 2013
Hatfield McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>"Impressive" is a mighty big word for a grad of Special Ed, Dumb Leroy. You been taking night claces? Good fer you, boy! Ye cain't git nowhar without an edgycashun so keep it up, boy. You might make it big like me one a these days.
That's very amusing, Hatfield. You have a good sense of humor, unlike some.
Spud

Reston, VA

#139 Jul 5, 2013
Who is Logan? A member of the Klan or just another dumb hillbilly?
d pantz

United States

#140 Jul 5, 2013
Maybe logan is a comedian. All the best comics are a little racey. Howard Stern and dan tosh are a couple of funny people. They use the "n" word too b ut nobody on the left seems to care as much when its not a conservative. Probably because you're all a bunch of phoney liars anyway, who laugh at the same stuff and won't admit it. Admit it douche bagz..

Location hidden

#141 Jul 5, 2013
Spud wrote:
From researching on Topix, I gather she is a conservative Christian woman who is anti-Obama, anti-Muslim, and very Patriotic with a strong belief in the traditional foundations of this country. She can belt it out with the worst of them, hence their intense hatred of her. She never backs down from the truth and they donít like her for it, especially Pig, who has initiated dozens of vile threads about her. She has earned my respect from the posts Iíve read of hers.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#142 Jul 5, 2013
Hatfield McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>From researching on Topix, I gather she is a conservative Christian woman who is anti-Obama, anti-Muslim, and very Patriotic with a strong belief in the traditional foundations of this country. She can belt it out with the worst of them, hence their intense hatred of her. She never backs down from the truth and they donít like her for it, especially Pig, who has initiated dozens of vile threads about her. She has earned my respect from the posts Iíve read of hers.
Logan commenting on herself...because no one else would.

Location hidden

#143 Jul 5, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan commenting on herself...because no one else would.
Is that so? Sounds like another paranoid poster with unreasonable hatred for one who does nothing to him. Tell me, who comments on you? The answer is no one, for you are an uninteresting character, unlike Logan, who obviously has aroused the interest of many. I've only been on Topix a short time, yet I can't go anywhere without hearing about Logan. Why does she interest you people? Are you afraid of her or does she hit an overly sensitive spot in you?

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#144 Jul 5, 2013
Hatfield McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>Is that so? Sounds like another paranoid poster with unreasonable hatred for one who does nothing to him. Tell me, who comments on you? The answer is no one, for you are an uninteresting character, unlike Logan, who obviously has aroused the interest of many. I've only been on Topix a short time, yet I can't go anywhere without hearing about Logan. Why does she interest you people? Are you afraid of her or does she hit an overly sensitive spot in you?
I've found the the same thing, Hatfield. I'm curious as to why there are so many threads about this Logan person. I even found her on some overseas forums about Muslims. Sounds like an interesting person.

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#145 Jul 5, 2013
Spud wrote:
A fearless woman who takes a stand for America and says what she thinks, regardless of the consequences, judging from what I see.

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#147 Jul 6, 2013
Festus Hagen wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Logan don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Heeeehe you yard.
I resent your pollution of the good name of Festus Hagen.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#148 Jul 6, 2013
Logan is now USA Tailspin,lol Look at the date...Since Jul 13. Logan get a life O' Wet One.
TriptoNowhere

Mexico, MO

#149 Jul 7, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were steering me to a Paula Deen restaurant in Savannah.:-)
Well this is likely one of the reasons there are so much prejudice.

http://www.boydgraves.com/

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#150 Jul 7, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
Logan is now USA Tailspin,lol Look at the date...Since Jul 13. Logan get a life O' Wet One.
You have been out in the sun too long or watch the old TV series "Twilight Zone". If I joined Topix July 13th, I'm not here yet. You're a nut but I appreciate the compliment. The lady can write, so I have no objection to your paranoid accusation.

“Totalitarianism USA”

Location hidden

#151 Jul 7, 2013
Seems like Smoking Joe was right--Topix has me listed as posting since July 13!!!

Location hidden

#152 Jul 7, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
I've formed the opinion that the majority of you are paranoid, running scared because of a woman. You accuse any new person who pops up of being Logan. Dude, that woman is popular. Sure like to meet her!

Location hidden

#153 Jul 7, 2013
USA Tailspin wrote:
Seems like Smoking Joe was right--Topix has me listed as posting since July 13!!!
Tailspin, you shouldn't pull his leg like that. A sense of humor is foreign to most of these guys, so you're wasting your time playing games with them. One thing I agree with--some of them do act like they're in the Twilight Zone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Movie Selma Rewrites History in Hollywood's... 5 hr Culture Auditor 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Observer 19,589
FULTON, N.Y many many Deadly Recruit plots in m... 15 hr Diana Vickery 6
Standardized Tests Don't Discriminate They Rate... 19 hr Culture Auditor 1
What is the GOP thinking? Fri DC Cop 1
Why Government Agencies Aren't Going After Ebay Fri Homo Erectus 3
Law Enforcement Using Range-R Radar that can Se... Fri Homo Erectus 2
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]