Logan And Paula Dean Caught Using The...
Piggy

Statham, GA

#102 Jun 27, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Still making my case, no debate, just name calling. And why take obsession with Logan? I already know the answer, she continues to hand you your ass.

Logan is a birther fool. She hands no one their ass. She is an ass, just like you.

Gawd hates conservatives. Jesus was a liberal. He fed the poor and cared about those who had nothing. If Jesus came back today you and Loongan would hate him just like you do Obama.

Jesus would be a democrat.

Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeee

“Save America from Obama”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#104 Jun 27, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Logan is a birther fool. She hands no one their ass. She is an ass, just like you.
Gawd hates conservatives. Jesus was a liberal. He fed the poor and cared about those who had nothing. If Jesus came back today you and Loongan would hate him just like you do Obama.
Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
Iíve never seen a bigger fool than you. Letís evaluate what you just said
You call Logan a birther fool because she doesnít believe our lying, crooked President about the place of his birth.(Neither do I) Being in disagreement about a matter doesnít mean a person is a fool, and calling her a fool because she has different thoughts from a screwball like you doesnít make her that. Actually99% of what you say is nothing but the prattling of an idiot, so that makes you the fool.

You should be careful at pretending you represent God. The demeaning term you used for his name makes you one a pretty big fool in my book. What would your mother think of the way you talk and show disrespect for God? You take a big chance fooling around with God.
Logan is a Christian and it sounds like mtkjim may be one, too. No, Jesus would not be a Democrat. Democrats uphold the murders of innocent babies, gross immorality, Obama, and anything evil. They are a depraved bunch.

Location hidden

#105 Jun 27, 2013
bobothefartinclown wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds inbreds and go watch beverly hillbillies reruns you tard.
I'll pass on the Beverly Hillbillies. I don't like to watch ignorant people. That's more your style.
Piggy

Statham, GA

#106 Jun 27, 2013
Hatfield McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
More BS from a fool
You like to threaten people and ask them to meet you. Gonna give you the chance to show you're not selling wolf tickets.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be driving to Atlanta. Will stay there for one day, picking up my honey. Then driving to Sutton, W, Va for three days before we head to Denver. For the weed. Then flying to Belize. Then back to Denver.

We will be staying at Laurel Court chalet for a few days. My Jeep will be parked, with an Obama sticker on the back and a Colts tire cover right in front of our chalet. In your state dumbass. Come knock on the door killer. Bet you won't show. I hope you do, my girl will knock you out. She's a badass tough Georgia chick and I got some country family in Sutton. Plus Piggy can rumble.

What ya gonna do? Nothing, we all know that. You're a joke, but prove me wrong. Here's your chance.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#107 Jun 27, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Weeeeeeee Weeeeeeee
He didn't have Caesar do it for him.:-)
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#108 Jun 27, 2013
Hatfield McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pass on the Beverly Hillbillies. I don't like to watch ignorant people. That's more your style.
'The Beverly Hillbillies' TV show RULES! I just can't figure-out why they had to move to Munchkinland (sic: Woody Allen; "Annie Hall") just because they were suddenly rich ... couldn't they have built or bought a grand Southern plantation-style mansion back in the hills?

Location hidden

#109 Jun 27, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here Logan, or which ever one of Logan's punks this might be. No one is meeting you. Grow the frack up. You sound like a total fool challenging someone to meet you. You are such a joke.
A fool like you has nerve calling me a fool. You asses go around calling me and others dirty names, so you need your rears whupped, as the old timers say. If you canít back up your talk with more than words on a computer, you should keep your mouths shut. First you use the excuse youíre 50 and you arenít going to fight a college boy, so what do you do when I tell you Iím 73? You back down. Donít tell me to grow up until you do. Of curse itís dumb and ignorant to dare someone to fight but it gets your attention, doesnít it? You need to act like an adult, not a stupid ass kid, then I wonít talk to you like that.

Youíre worst offender on here. You have more names than a centipede has legs, so I can see why you think Iím Logan or ďone of her punksĒ. Dude, I could search the entire internet and not find another person as crazy as you about Logan. Youíve got a thing for her.
Piggy

Statham, GA

#110 Jun 27, 2013
Hatfield McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>A fool like you has nerve calling me a fool. You asses go around calling me and others dirty names, so you need your rears whupped, as the old timers say. If you canít back up your talk with more than words on a computer, you should keep your mouths shut. First you use the excuse youíre 50 and you arenít going to fight a college boy, so what do you do when I tell you Iím 73? You back down. Donít tell me to grow up until you do. Of curse itís dumb and ignorant to dare someone to fight but it gets your attention, doesnít it? You need to act like an adult, not a stupid ass kid, then I wonít talk to you like that.
Youíre worst offender on here. You have more names than a centipede has legs, so I can see why you think Iím Logan or ďone of her punksĒ. Dude, I could search the entire internet and not find another person as crazy as you about Logan. Youíve got a thing for her.
Told you where I will be Saturday night through Monday. In your state. Let me give you the address. 1321 Sutton Lane
Sutton, WV 26601.

Your the bitch threatening people. Back it up.

Come get some. I won't be hard to find. Oink Oink

Now Piggy has to go finish packing. Cya all tomorrow before I leave.

Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee

Once again let me say you won't show.

Location hidden

#111 Jun 27, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Told you where I will be Saturday night through Monday. In your state. Let me give you the address. 1321 Sutton Lane
Sutton, WV 26601.
Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee
I wasn't aware a man could be a bitch.

Location hidden

#112 Jun 27, 2013
Bernard Continelli wrote:
<quoted text>
'The Beverly Hillbillies' TV show RULES! I just can't figure-out why they had to move to Munchkinland (sic: Woody Allen; "Annie Hall") just because they were suddenly rich ... couldn't they have built or bought a grand Southern plantation-style mansion back in the hills?
You can't be serious. That was one of the worst tv series ever made. The only thing worse in film was "The Three Syooges".

Location hidden

#113 Jun 27, 2013
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sutton, WV 26601.
Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeee
You are right--I won't. I have better things to do than to waste my time on you. Now don't mistake that for cowardice. You aren't worth the drive to Sutton. Enjoy your trip and try not to badmouth any hillbillies, at least not the older ones, so you can survive the weekend.

Location hidden

#115 Jun 28, 2013
Malcolm Xlax wrote:
<quoted text>fart....
Try not to mess up the motel in Sutton with an overdose of Xlax. BTW, that one word comment must have just about drained your brain of all its information. You shouldn't overdo it like that.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#118 Jun 28, 2013
Hatfield McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>You can't be serious. That was one of the worst tv series ever made. The only thing worse in film was "The Three Syooges".
I AM serious! Will NEVER forget Jethro during his James Bond ("double-naught spy") phase - I was still a single-digit aged kid who had just seen "Goldfinger" on the big screen (just like Leonardo DiCaprio did in "Catch Me If You Can") while religiously watching "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." every Friday night as a reward for slaving at school all week.

And of course on Saturday nights there was the classic "Hogan's Heroes" after the (1960s Miami Beach) "Jackie Gleason Show". And finally I HOPE you're referring to the recent cinema movie "The Three Stooges" and NOT the original shorts ... if you don't like the originals you have NO sense of humor!

Location hidden

#120 Jun 28, 2013
Bernard Continelli wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM serious! Will NEVER forget Jethro during his James Bond ("double-naught spy") phase - I was still a single-digit aged kid who had just seen "Goldfinger" on the big screen (just like Leonardo DiCaprio did in "Catch Me If You Can") while religiously watching "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." every Friday night as a reward for slaving at school all week.
And of course on Saturday nights there was the classic "Hogan's Heroes" after the (1960s Miami Beach) "Jackie Gleason Show". And finally I HOPE you're referring to the recent cinema movie "The Three Stooges" and NOT the original shorts ... if you don't like the originals you have NO sense of humor!
To each his own. I guess I have no sense of humor. I found the Beverly Hillbillies very irritating because their nonsense was not comical. I saw nothing funny about a bunch of adults acting like they had moron level intelligence and doing the dumb things they did. Granny was the most ignorant, even worse than Jethro, whose stupidity grated on my nerves. Some cousins of mine were offered the job of doing the theme song for the series but turned it down. I donít know why but I attribute it good taste although they turned down lots of money.
I do mean the original Stooges. I couldnít stand the antics of those morons. Havenít seen the remakes and wonít. I donít like slapstick comedy.
Hoganís Heroes and Gleason were fine, but the best was a British series called Danger Man, far better than James Bond.

Location hidden

#121 Jun 28, 2013
Frankenswine wrote:
I'm outta here. See all in like 20 days. Getting ready to head down 95 South before rush hour. Then tomorrow drive from Atlanta to Sutton.
Happy 4th of July everyone.
Weeeeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeeeeee
Hey, you have a good Fourth,also.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#122 Jun 29, 2013
What is so bad about a plantation style wedding, who is Paula Dean and who is Logan?

Location hidden

#124 Jun 29, 2013
Dumb Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>Hey holler monkey, you mean you hillbillies got tvs ?
If I were as dumb as you are, using a moniker that says you're dumb, I'd wouldn't be so stupid as to make fun of others. You talk like a fool, act like one, and must be one.
As for TVs, we West Virginians have always been more advanced intellectually and technologically than hicks like you,who still use tree leaves in your outhouses.

Location hidden

#125 Jun 29, 2013
bobothefartinclown wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I'm sure you WV inbreds are superior to yhe rest of the world. Dumbass
I canít speak for the entire world, but I can truthfully state we are superior to you,(Who isnít?) In all my years, Iíve never come across a worse dumbass than you. As some old timers would say, "you ainít got the sense to wipe your aceĒ.

Location hidden

#127 Jun 29, 2013
Doktur Skankho wrote:
<quoted text>You're too stupid to know you are being played. You stupid ass big mouth hillbilly.
I wouldnít bet on that if I were you, moron. Better to be a ďbig mouthed HillbillyĒ than a maggot infested pig like you. Youíre as ignorant as they come, vermin. Youíre so slow witted, cretin, you need a keeper.

Location hidden

#130 Jun 29, 2013
Dumb Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>Thats big talk for a holler monkey. I bet you gradiated 6th grade.
I can afford to talk big for Iím not an uneducated idiot like you. You talk like a nutcase because you lack the education to speak properly. No, I didnít ďgradiateĒ the 6th grade.(BTW, itís spelled ďgraduateĒ). The best you can do with your life is spend it on the internet calling people names. Did you learn that in Special Education classes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voters Wishes Do Not Matter 10 min Master Brain 20
We Are Many 30 min Master Brain 22
Cops GOOD Robbers BAD (Nov '14) 31 min Dog Man 20
Microchip = SATAN ( REPENT) 1 hr repent now 12
Unless you Repent ( REPENT REPENT REPENT ) 1 hr repent now 5
Naked = WHITEHOUSELAWN ( SEPT 15TH) 1 hr repent now 16
Here comes thousands mpre Bannon Breitbart medi... 1 hr Donald duck Von T... 11

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance