Logan And Paula Dean Caught Using The...

Logan And Paula Dean Caught Using The N Word

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
laraghead

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jun 20, 2013
whoopdeedoo most of us use it now and again.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Given the way she's always practically French-kissing her own son on the mouth I always suspected she'd be accused of incest instead!
laraghead

Little Rock, AR

#5 Jun 21, 2013
The first time I seen a Mother do that I thought they must Love each other alot then I found out the Mother had sex with the Daughter's Husband,so nasty.
DC Cop

Washington, DC

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I didn't realize that Logan was a rap star. Go big pimp!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jun 21, 2013
This is no suprise...they are conservatives
RIP Tony Soprano Pig

Statham, GA

#10 Jun 21, 2013

Great thread and funny.

Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee
Super Pig

Statham, GA

#11 Jun 22, 2013
There's only one "N" word that neither Paula Deen or Loongan won't use. Nutrition.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee

Bethesda, MD

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Super Pig wrote:
There's only one "N" word that neither Paula Deen or Loongan won't use. Nutrition.
Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee
LOL, Have you heard about Paula's "Slavery" themed wedding plans for her daughter? WTF...who is that stupid?
Stoner Pig

Statham, GA

#13 Jun 22, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Have you heard about Paula's "Slavery" themed wedding plans for her daughter? WTF...who is that stupid?
Yes, it's been all over the news.

First of get your facts str8. It was a "plantation" style wedding, with the black servers dressed like they would have been in slave times. Oink Oink

I have mixed feeling on this because Deen was born and raised in southern Georgia. Racism and prejudice is still rampant down there on both sides. Deen is a product of her environment, just like blacks in the inner cities. Deen was bred to think whites are superior to blacks.

The Pig has dated 2 women from Georgia, one right outside of Macon. Down there most whites hated blacks and the blacks hated the whites. One could logically reason that the blacks have a right to hate those crackers, but hate is hate.

Now I'll end this long azz post with a personal story of mine. I was down in Milledgeville, GA. In line at a Quik Out. Right in front of me in line was a black dude in a Falcons jersey. The Pig is friendly and loves football. I asked him how he thought the Falcons were going to do this year and his reply was, "Cracker you lost your mind talking to me?" I had no clue what to say. My first thought was to knock him out. I didn't. I told Sonja the story when I got back to her trailer. She then proceeded to explain racism in the south to me. It's alive and kicking.
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#14 Jun 22, 2013
Stoner Pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's been all over the news.
First of get your facts str8. It was a "plantation" style wedding, with the black servers dressed like they would have been in slave times. Oink Oink
I have mixed feeling on this because Deen was born and raised in southern Georgia. Racism and prejudice is still rampant down there on both sides. Deen is a product of her environment, just like blacks in the inner cities. Deen was bred to think whites are superior to blacks.
The Pig has dated 2 women from Georgia, one right outside of Macon. Down there most whites hated blacks and the blacks hated the whites. One could logically reason that the blacks have a right to hate those crackers, but hate is hate.
Now I'll end this long azz post with a personal story of mine. I was down in Milledgeville, GA. In line at a Quik Out. Right in front of me in line was a black dude in a Falcons jersey. The Pig is friendly and loves football. I asked him how he thought the Falcons were going to do this year and his reply was, "Cracker you lost your mind talking to me?" I had no clue what to say. My first thought was to knock him out. I didn't. I told Sonja the story when I got back to her trailer. She then proceeded to explain racism in the south to me. It's alive and kicking.
And you were steering me to a Paula Deen restaurant in Savannah.:-)
Stoner Pig

Statham, GA

#15 Jun 22, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were steering me to a Paula Deen restaurant in Savannah.:-)
Yes, the food is yummy great. I'm not hating her. She is what she is. A old school southern.
Piggy

Statham, GA

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
F you Logan, I'll drive to your house and shoot you with a bow and arrow then cut your throat and then go to a church and give double handjobs.
https://i.minus.com/ibtPL4U692g46N.gif
WOW, crazy post.

I'm out for the night guys.
Stoner Pig

Statham, GA

#18 Jun 23, 2013
Bumping because this thread is SOOOOO funny.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee
Wet Logan

Statham, GA

#19 Jun 24, 2013
Loongan is a hateful troll that's stalking DC Topix and Piggy.
Stoner Pig

Statham, GA

#20 Jun 24, 2013

Logan on her bike.

Weeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 24, 2013
Hey pig, still haven't heard from you. Btw, you ever use the N word? Be honest.
Piggy

Statham, GA

#22 Jun 24, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Only for white trash like you and at Plantation style weddings. Oink Oink

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#23 Jun 24, 2013
FFS and Pig, why do you liberals love to stoop to throwing insults at people you hate? Liberals are so intolerant and hateful of anybody who dares to think outside their illogical box. By the way, I hate the use of racial slurs as much as I hate the lies liberals tell on this forum.

Buffalo, NY

#24 Jun 24, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
Anyone who had used the N-word since leaving gradeschool can consider themselves stupid white trash! These are the people you see on Jerry Springer and Maury Povich

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#25 Jun 24, 2013
mtkjim wrote:
A whole lot of white Democrats have used and still do use the n word and other racial slurs.

Folks, don't be fooled! Libral whites are as racist as their ignorant southern democrat counterparts! That being said, we were always taught to not use racial slurs when I was a child growing up in California. And my parents are conservatives! See, now we have yet another liberal lie to add to the growing list!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost of illegals 43 min Aponi 1
Odd how nk backed off 1 hr Aponi 1
Crywolfgate is in full motion 1 hr Aponi 4
Trump the Greatest President Ever (Nov '17) 1 hr inn 1,599
back round checks are coming, fact! 1 hr Aponi 2
Definition of a spy 1 hr Aponi 1
Duck how fat are you 2 hr Aponi 6
Breaking!!!! Clown Cancels NK Summit!!! 3 hr Liar in Chief 35
How About Obama & Hillary Collusion on Trump Ca... 3 hr Master Brain 87
I honestly cant believe I have to keep doing ... 3 hr abdellina hassan 68