inhuman acts against humanity by dept...

inhuman acts against humanity by dept defense pres obama annette marion

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

puti

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jan 18, 2013
KILL LONG TERM AND SHORT TERM, TONGUE MOVEMENT, THAT YVETTES TONGUE MAY THEN GAG HER, ANNETTE WOULD BE LIABLE AND ELECTROCUTED FOR PREMEDITATED KILL. THE DEVICE IS NOT SAFE, AND IT DOES KILL PEOPLE WHEN THEY USE IT IN WAR.
THIS IS ILLEGAL, ANNETE MARION AND GROUP ARE KILLERS OF CPMS.,OSD, MIL
PRES OBAMA, CPMS, OSD, MIL TRACKPHONE ANNETTE MARION ATTACKING YVETTE IN COLORADO
PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL BE CHARGED AS A MURDER, INHUMAN ACTS AGAINST HUMANITY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA., HE IS BLACK, THAT IS THE CULTURE OF BLACK PEOPLE, KILL.
INHUMAN ACTS AGAINST HUMANITY BY DEPT OF DEFENSE PRES OBAMA ANNETTE MARION
GERALD J
ALBERT T
ANNETTE MARION IS ATTACKING YVETTE M DICAMPLI COLORADO W/DRONE KILL CELLS
YOU CAN NOT EXPECT MORALS, ETHICS, AND GOD WITH PRESIDENT OBAMA
ANNETTE MARION WITH THE BIDISIG WANTS TO KILL ALL THE SIBLINGS IN THE STATE OF VIRGINIA, SHE IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL., VA IS NOT A BIRTHPLACE OF YVETTE, NOR A CHOICE, SHE WAS FORCED TO LIVE WORK, IN STATE OF VA, AND DISCRIMINATED, BY THE FEAR OF THE MOTHER, AND FORCED THERE ARE NO JOBS IN THE USA, AND POVERTY ONES IN MD, DC, VA,
PEOPLE DO NOT GO STAIRSTEP AND UP ALITTLE DOWN DOWN, UP ALITTLE THAT IS TORTURE, AND DISCRIMINATION, THERE WAS NO UPWARD MOBILITY FOR THE FAMILY, AND PRES OBAMA PEOPLE BLACK PEOPLE, COLORED, GO AFTER WHITES ALL THE TIME, THEY NEVER HELP WHITE
RAISE YOUR HANDS BOYS AND GIRLS WHEN, WHERE YOU HELPED BY BLACK? NO ONE IS
IN COLORADO THE HORRIBLE STATE OF IS GIVE IMMIGRANT FAMILIES LESS TUTITION, 70K, THEY WILL PAY 4K A YEAR., UNFAIR, NO ONE DID MY FAMILY ALBERT STATED, NO ONE,
DAD PAID FOR HIS, AND MOM DID, YVETTE DID NO ONE GAVE TO THIS IMMIGRANT FAMILY DAD CAME IN SHORTLY BEFORE WWII, HE WENT TO SCHOOL IN MCGILL WHICH IS IN CANADA, HIS FATHER DROWNED IN THE ST LAWRENCE RIVER, CANADA, HE WAS AN ATTORNEY, MOM REMARRIED WHEN DAD WAS 12 YEARS OLD TO A SECOND COUSION CANADIAN., AND DAD FATHER DIED WHEN HE WAS 6 MONTHS OLD.
NO ONE IS SUPPOSETO FOLLOW ANYONE, THIS IS AN ABNORMAL GROUPWITH MENTAL ILL ANNETTE MARION, 1967 WE KNOW THAT 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER DO INDEED FLOCK TOGETHER, SO MANY MEMBERS IN THE GROUP ARE MENTAL ILLNESS, THEY HARM PEOPLE FOR FUN. ENJOY IT ILLEGAL'
NO ONE KNOWS WHY THE GROUP AND ANNETTE ADULTERATED THE COMPUTER, OBMA.COM SITE STATED TRUTH ABOUT ANNETTE, C3C4 SURGERY, STEALING ALL, DUMP CARS, STOLE JEWLERY 150, JUST LIKE COFA.NET ., AND WHY DIDK ANNETTE PLAN THIS, BECAUSE 72 HOURS AFTER, SHE DENIED ME IN, AND I WAS SUPPOSE TO TAKE MY STUFF, BY LAW., AND THEN GO IT TO STAY THE HOUSE BELONGS TO YVETTE DICAMPLI, OAKWOOD NOT ANNETTE.
ANNETTE MOVED ALL THE STUFF, PREMEDITATED, ASSAULT, AND STEALING.
DEPT OF DEFENSE, ASSISTED IN A CRIME, YVETTE LIVED OVER 40 YEARS, WHERE IS YVETTESTUFF, ANNETTE STOLE PREMEDITATED, OVER 59 SUITS, 200 BLOUSES, OVER THAT, MACY CHARFGE CARD, NFCU, AND CHEKC SHE CAN NOT STATE, NIKON, AND THE SONY ON MY NFCU CHARGE CARDS, THE JEWLERY 30K RING DENNIS GAVE ME., AND OTHER JEWLERY, THAT IS ON OBAMA SITE AND ANNETTE AND GROUP CAN NOT DELETE, HISTORICAL PRESIDENTIAL SITE NOW., 2007-08, VIRTURAL CANDIATE, ANNETTE CAN NOT STAND,
INHUMAN ACTS AGAINST HUMANITY BY DEPT DEFENSE PRES OBAMA ANNETTE MARION
ANNETE AND GROUP NOT QUALIFIED, THEY COULD NOT UNDERSTAND THE RESUME, NICKEL JOBS, MANY AT ONE TIME IN METERO AREA, TOOO HIGH, AND FORCED POSITION.S
GERALD J
ALBERT T.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truth is CRIME DOES PAY ....just ask BILL & HIL... 3 min robert 3
Skip the rightwing retarded TROLLS with low 2 d... 7 min SafetyMan 27
Trump's in BedBug Infested Alabama.may take som... 21 min Im a love man 2
BIGGEST scandals of hillary clinton 27 min robert 2
and heres one for the kiddies ,lol.... 30 min robert 1
topix liberals think hillary is PERFECT... 1 hr robert 13
4 all my topix liberal friends ... 1 hr MamaSays 22
Rocket Man 2 hr The Mule 42
Did district 10 kidnap our president with pictu... 6 hr SmokinJoe 29

Washington, DC Jobs