Obama Falling Down On The Job

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Whats Important

French Settlement, LA

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Get back to the important issues such as jobs, economy, no balanced budget, etc.... Obama failing to do what he promised. Stop wasting time on stupid stuff. He said, she said blah blah blah!!!
ussurf

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Romney does not care about 47% of America ,so it should be easy to create jobs for the remaining 53%.
Whats Important

French Settlement, LA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Romney does not care about 47% of America ,so it should be easy to create jobs for the remaining 53%.
Obama didnt until election time. All of sudden he encouraged people to get on food stamps, lifted the work requirement for welfare, wanted to start using our energy resources, agreed with gay marriage, refused to deport aliens, etc... lol
Election 2012

Washington, DC

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Whats Important wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama didnt until election time. All of sudden he encouraged people to get on food stamps, lifted the work requirement for welfare, wanted to start using our energy resources, agreed with gay marriage, refused to deport aliens, etc... lol
Number on people on food stamps has increased 100% over the last four years. That may seem compassionate, but it's nothing to be proud of.
Whats Important

French Settlement, LA

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Obama = empty chair
= cant work with Washington
= divides the people of this country
= 23 million out of work
= 47 million on food stamps
= NO BUDGET IN 3 YEARS
= Has NOT cut the National debt
= does not meet with his cabinet since Jan.
= passed " Obama Care" 60% dont want it
= this country is a joke world wide
= stopped the Keystone Pipeline(20,000 jobs lost)
= Sued Arizona for enforcing immigration laws
= covered up for Eric Holder with Executive
Privelage
= Plays too much golf, instead of working.
are you

Dothan, AL

#6 Sep 25, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Romney does not care about 47% of America ,so it should be easy to create jobs for the remaining 53%.
in that 47 or 53 just think about that.
Election 2012

Washington, DC

#7 Sep 26, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Romney does not care about 47% of America ,so it should be easy to create jobs for the remaining 53%.
Obama has f*cked 100% of America.
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#8 Sep 26, 2012
With a arrogant grin on his face, change will come...
Election 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has f*cked 100% of America.
notoorangeman

Hatfield, PA

#9 Sep 26, 2012
The only thing falling are Romney's numbers!!! Obama now ahead comfortably in ALL swing states! Romney is reeling! OBAMA 2012!
ussurf

York, PA

#10 Sep 26, 2012
All we have to do is read the pro Romney post and it is obvious why he is dropping in the polls.
Romney for Pres

French Settlement, LA

#11 Sep 26, 2012
The polls are only accurate a week or two before the elections. Even some of the democrats admit that the polls are distorted.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Whats Important wrote:
Get back to the important issues such as jobs, economy, no balanced budget, etc.... Obama failing to do what he promised. Stop wasting time on stupid stuff. He said, she said blah blah blah!!!
Yep, who can say they are better of today? Not many, if any.
Messedupwiththef ed

Hyattsville, MD

#13 Sep 26, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
With a grin on his face, he will come all over my tits, and then I'll work like hell to help him get it up again, so I can keep on sucking it. I just love a big black penis down my throat.... <quoted text>
This forum is not the place for your perverted posts. Why don't you go teabag your best friends 14 year old son? You have bragged about doing that for months.
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#14 Sep 26, 2012
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/... and also the Carter/Reagan election, had Carter winning 5 days before the election, Reagan landslide victory, and of course the elections of 2010.
Romney for Pres wrote:
The polls are only accurate a week or two before the elections. Even some of the democrats admit that the polls are distorted.
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Agree Gas in Chicago 4.25 for a extended time.
Canon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, who can say they are better of today? Not many, if any.
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#16 Sep 26, 2012
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/... Carter/Reagan, Carter winning 5 days before election, Reagan landslide victory. Also the 2010 elections, they are overconfident of the polls that are not accurate with their models.
Romney for Pres wrote:
The polls are only accurate a week or two before the elections. Even some of the democrats admit that the polls are distorted.
Romney For Pres

French Settlement, LA

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Agree Gas in Chicago 4.25 for a extended time. <quoted text>
Go Romney! Another 4 years of Obama will make gas 8.50, can we afford it?
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Exactly, and the QE3 will not work, unemployment just gets higher from here on out, the housing market could it get any worse.., obamacare we cannot afford 1.7 trillion dollars for, our net worth down 40 percent, the unsuccessful foreign policy of the Arab Winter, no we can't afford four more years..
Romney For Pres wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Romney! Another 4 years of Obama will make gas 8.50, can we afford it?
Wake Up

Morris, IL

#19 Sep 26, 2012
Also no respect for our businessmen and women of this country, you didn't build that.
Romney For Pres wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Romney! Another 4 years of Obama will make gas 8.50, can we afford it?
Romney For Pres

French Settlement, LA

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Heard Obama is still denying that the attack on the embassy was a terrorist attack. He keeps saying the hate video is the culprit. Is this true?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking! FBI threatened to assassinate Donald ... 16 min Shyit whole Hawaii 12
Aponi is Hot! WINNING!! 40 min Aponi 2
BOYCOTT Asspony 42 min Aponi 50
The News Today, The way I see it. 53 min saul allinsky 400
Go go go Mr president 1 hr Dowser 1
Breaking: FISA memo SCHITT just got real!!! 1 hr Civic Infidel 14
Clinton Foundation: fraud 1 hr Civic Infidel 3
Malia's WHITE boyfriend enrages BLM... 4 hr Civic Infidel 33
I've been banned 9 hr SmokinJoe 23

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages