Benghazi Probe Could Impact 2016 Race

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of264
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

If the progressive liberal rags are reporting this, then there has to be some truth to GOP investigations. Right?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

The Benghazi events should be considered the scandal of our lifetime yet because it casts a negative shadow on O and his liberal hacks it will be played down and wished away by the dems and their water carrying mainstream media. Those who ignored pleas for help and then lied to the American public so as to not upset the campaign agenda should be jailed.
DanCollins888

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

.
Benghazi cover-up rises to the level of "Treason" during time of war.

Encourage whistle blowers to come forward. Make it a felony crime to strike-back against whistle blowers.

I was "accused" of being a whistle blower. The Liberal/Socialist Good Old Boy Network buried me in the system thirty years ago and for the past sixteen years has blocked my constitutional guarantee to be represented by an attorney.

The "Boston Bomber" and those involved in the "Benghazi Cover-up" Consiracy __ have the "right" to lawyer-up __ I do not.

Web Site:

http://www.dancollins888.info
Smokin Joe

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Fox News Fails...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/09/jon-...
WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Smokin Joe wrote:
The White House dismissed calls for document release, with spokesman Eric Schultz saying the administration has cooperated sufficiently with Congress.

"This administration has made extraordinary efforts to work with the five congressional committees investigating the Benghazi attacks including, over the past eight months, testifying in what is now 11 congressional hearings, holding 20 staff briefings, and providing over 25,000 pages of documents," Schultz said.

And still 4 AMERICANS ARE DEAD and no one seems to care why.
WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Smokin Joe wrote:
Really, you get your news from HP and Jon Stewart? Figures...

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DanCollins888 wrote:
.
Benghazi cover-up rises to the level of "Treason" during time of war.
Encourage whistle blowers to come forward. Make it a felony crime to strike-back against whistle blowers.
I was "accused" of being a whistle blower. The Liberal/Socialist Good Old Boy Network buried me in the system thirty years ago and for the past sixteen years has blocked my constitutional guarantee to be represented by an attorney.
The "Boston Bomber" and those involved in the "Benghazi Cover-up" Consiracy __ have the "right" to lawyer-up __ I do not.
Web Site:
http://www.dancollins888.info
Look at the bright side. Being a worthless criminal makes you a good republican.
WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the bright side. Being a worthless criminal makes you a good republican.
Know the difference dummy. A criminal can serve their time and repay society for their wrongs. Being an idiotic moron like yourself can't be helped and is forever a scar on your family genome. Just think, all your future relatives will continue the single eyebrow.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I would bet all I own that if all the events of Benghazi happened under a republican administration the main stream media would be calling for heads to role. First of all Bush would have never left the ambassador under protected, or swooped in to defend as needed regardless of his political outcome. The stupid naked pyramid of Abu Grabe made headlines for months and Bush took it on the chin.
Smokin Joe

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Fox News ignores witness's congressional testimony that it was military leadership that ordered "stand down" re: Benghazi
WAR LOVER

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 10, 2013
 
Smokin Joe wrote:
Fox News ignores witness's congressional testimony that it was military leadership that ordered "stand down" re: Benghazi
There is ONLY one CINC, and they are required to take the good, bad and ugly.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mtkjim wrote:
The Benghazi events should be considered the scandal of our lifetime yet because it casts a negative shadow on O and his liberal hacks it will be played down and wished away by the dems and their water carrying mainstream media. Those who ignored pleas for help and then lied to the American public so as to not upset the campaign agenda should be jailed.
there have been 11 hearings on the matter....what do you think is being hodden?

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hidden

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Smokin Joe wrote:
Fox News ignores witness's congressional testimony that it was military leadership that ordered "stand down" re: Benghazi
And for good reason. the only people close was a 4 man team, and they would have taken 2-3 hours to get in place. They cannot raise the dead
DanCollins888

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>And for good reason. the only people close was a 4 man team, and they would have taken 2-3 hours to get in place. They cannot raise the dead
It took our four man team five hours and 28 support aircraft orbiting the site for us to rescue five "foreign" soldiers.

Nothing is impossible!
DanCollins888

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the bright side. Being a worthless criminal makes you a good republican.
When I was a soldier I never voted. I am not a Republican.

Liberal/Socialist framed me __ Republicans pretended to be deaf and dumb. Washington State has been under Liberal/Socialist control since 1983 __ there was nothing Republicans could have done to help me.

The web site is actually two web sites rolled into one. The first part resulted in my hard-drive being fried. Because of "imbeded" elements that could not be removed I was forced to purchase a new computer.

"Evidence" of fraud, due process, civil rights, redactions, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to protect careers, and cover-up presented in part one of the web site caused Liberal/Socialist to over-react and trash my computer.

There are many individuals who gave me more than 300 copies of documents destroyed to hide evidence __ and perhaps someone or a number of individuals connected to my case will become whistle blowers.

Perhaps you should actually take the time to read my web site before you shoot-off your mouth.

Web Site:

http://www.dancollins888.info

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>And for good reason. the only people close was a 4 man team, and they would have taken 2-3 hours to get in place. They cannot raise the dead
I'm sure your almighty commander in chief knew it was too late so what the heck. What a stupid response. You guys hate anything Fox News has to say yet your "news" sources are silent about this. What you don't realize is that Fox News is driven by public opinion, not the other way around. I can't find a single person who I know personally that isn't outraged by this. Pull your head outa yourass FFS, you honestly think O and H did no wrong? Now this is the part where you and piggy start using foul name calling.
DanCollins888

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your almighty commander in chief knew it was too late so what the heck. What a stupid response. You guys hate anything Fox News has to say yet your "news" sources are silent about this. What you don't realize is that Fox News is driven by public opinion, not the other way around. I can't find a single person who I know personally that isn't outraged by this. Pull your head outa yourass FFS, you honestly think O and H did no wrong? Now this is the part where you and piggy start using foul name calling.
It does not appear "Topix" is going to allow me to "Judge" your comment __ however I give you 5 Stars!!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

mtkjim wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your almighty commander in chief knew it was too late so what the heck. What a stupid response. You guys hate anything Fox News has to say yet your "news" sources are silent about this. What you don't realize is that Fox News is driven by public opinion, not the other way around. I can't find a single person who I know personally that isn't outraged by this. Pull your head outa yourass FFS, you honestly think O and H did no wrong? Now this is the part where you and piggy start using foul name calling.
I hate what fox says because they lie! Its just that simple!

Every story they wrote on this is "an anonymous source"....they make crap up!

Fox news is driven by public opinion....i thought they were supposed to be driven by facts....you know...facts that can be verified? Thats how nws works

The hearings were all over every news station yesterday...AND NOTHING CAME OF THE HEARINGS...there is no news to report on it today...but fox will carry in because you toold want to hear about it! Get a grip!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DanCollins888 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was a soldier I never voted. I am not a Republican.
Liberal/Socialist framed me __ Republicans pretended to be deaf and dumb. Washington State has been under Liberal/Socialist control since 1983 __ there was nothing Republicans could have done to help me.
The web site is actually two web sites rolled into one. The first part resulted in my hard-drive being fried. Because of "imbeded" elements that could not be removed I was forced to purchase a new computer.
"Evidence" of fraud, due process, civil rights, redactions, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to protect careers, and cover-up presented in part one of the web site caused Liberal/Socialist to over-react and trash my computer.
There are many individuals who gave me more than 300 copies of documents destroyed to hide evidence __ and perhaps someone or a number of individuals connected to my case will become whistle blowers.
Perhaps you should actually take the time to read my web site before you shoot-off your mouth.
Web Site:
http://www.dancollins888.info
The fantasies of a broken mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of264
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 min Samuel 17,757
US Ammuniton Shortages 4 hr Solid 2
you live in a nation run by idiots 6 hr ? 2
The GEORGE LUNDY "Dehm"issue today in Oswego 8 hr Diana Vickery 4
Right to Invade Mexico 16 hr Whitewinger 5
Man fatally shot on street in Anacostia Fri jose 1
psyco king of non artist richard b, plays w/hol... Fri POLICERDUMB80920 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••