Benjamin Netanyahu Will Talk Iran (Pl...

Benjamin Netanyahu Will Talk Iran (Plus Syria and Palestinians) on Obama Trip

There are 5 comments on the Forward story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Benjamin Netanyahu Will Talk Iran (Plus Syria and Palestinians) on Obama Trip. In it, Forward reports that:

Iran's nuclear ambitions, the civil war in Syria and stalled Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts will top the agenda of U.S. President Barack Obama's visit to Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forward.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 10, 2013
International community must act now with military action against fascist governments of Syria and Iran.

At the other hand, Israel must become liberal country as usa, and to join eu-nato-euro.
David

Hollywood, FL

#2 Feb 11, 2013
What is Obama going to do,agree with Ben that they can steal more land,build more ILLEGAL settlements and continue the ongoing extermination of Palestinians....
Borockus Cocblocus

Higginsville, MO

#3 Feb 11, 2013
A mooslim from Joorooslum. Waaaaaaheeeeeheee with a little smekel. Heeeeeee
Athiest

Tel Aviv, Israel

#4 Feb 17, 2013
David wrote:
What is Obama going to do,agree with Ben that they can steal more land,build more ILLEGAL settlements and continue the ongoing extermination of Palestinians....
Since you seem so sure can you give me one Legal Document giving the Palestinians as a nation a right to the land.
What extermination the Palestinians have gone from hundreds of thousands to millions in a very short time.
Palestinians have been massacred by Jordan, Iraq, Syria and many other countries not by Israel.

If you can quote any international law that denies the right of Jews to build in the WB???
Dont give me Geneva Convention crap as the territory is disputed and the last legally binding document on the subject is the Mandate for Palestine written in the 1920's and signed by the US Senate, House and President nearly 100 years ago.
Even the Oslo Accord did not give the Palestinians a legal right AS A NATION to the land but only the chance for their own autonomy.
Please not i am not referring to individual ownership which should be taken into account but the rights of a nation to land.
omg god is fake

Wellsboro, PA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
I just figured out god is fake. I must shout it from the roof tops... topix is good enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nixon/Trump same guy? 11 min Ronald Spitzerhead 4
Nikki Haley says “warfare” 27 min Elephant Ears 4
On the road for Treason 30 min Elephant Ears 25
GOP Senate passes budget that Fs elderly disabl... 38 min Elephant Ears 6
Clintons dirty mouth, seriously? 49 min Elephant Ears 12
Chump and his 5 military deferments 2 hr District9 4
CBS is Fake News 3 hr District9 26
President Of The USA. 4 hr SmokinJoe 48
CBS corruption of a news organization 4 hr SmokinJoe 70
John Kelly got it wrong 6 hr 2a supporter 51