2 Children Unaccounted For After Fron...

2 Children Unaccounted For After Front Royal Fire - News Story ...

There are 54 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Apr 17, 2008, titled 2 Children Unaccounted For After Front Royal Fire - News Story .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Two children are unaccounted for after a fire at a Front Royal home early Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Firefighter S Deem

Grandville, MI

#1 Apr 17, 2008
This is truly a devastating sight. We (my fellow Warren County Firefighters) are still on scene.
Our thoughts and prayers, go out to the family, victims, and friends. May God bless them, and help them through this hard time.
Firefighter S. Deem
Linden Volunteer Fire Department
Warren County Virgina
natalita

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 17, 2008
I baby sat for those cute little girls.
just an average girl

Front Royal, VA

#3 Apr 17, 2008
this is one terable and yet very sad...
Samantha

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 17, 2008
This is horrible, i am not blaming the parents but why wouldn't you grab the little children, the first thing i would go for are my young kids. Terrible, i pray for this family.
nick

Front Royal, VA

#5 Apr 17, 2008
my little brother was friends with Madison Cook, they go to the same school. God bless their family and im sorry for madison and stevie cook.
nick

Front Royal, VA

#6 Apr 17, 2008
my younger brother coleman shea, went to the same school as Madison. May god bless their family and friends.
EMT_Firefighter J Deem

Grandville, MI

#7 Apr 17, 2008
God Bless the family, during this tragic event. Our prayers are extended to the family.

May God Bless,

Linden Volunteer Fire Dept. Brd. of Directors and general membership.
Nick

Dacula, GA

#8 Apr 17, 2008
i didnt know the famly that well but my thoughts and prayers go out to the family, friends, and the community
unknwn

Goode, VA

#9 Apr 17, 2008
This is very heart braking to hear becuz my mom knew Madison she was a very sweet little girl
Ashly

Goode, VA

#10 Apr 17, 2008
Madison was so cute
May God bless the Family threw this hard time
Front Royaler

Troy, VA

#11 Apr 17, 2008
From my understandings from a friend of the family that the two children were found and took to the fairfax but I haven't seen anything public on this yet.
unknown

Front Royal, VA

#13 Apr 17, 2008
the girls were my nieces. please keep the family in your prayers for we all have a very tough road ahead.also for the bloggers whom think they didnt try and get the girls out their father almost died from trying ,his body is badly burned!if anyone would like to give donations there will be a fund at one the banks in front royal for anyone whom is intersted please keep watch and we will update you on farther news than you for all your support and prayers god bless
someone who cares

Richmond, VA

#14 Apr 18, 2008
I feel for this family. My heart hurts for those little girls and their parents. My daughter went to school with Madison, and she will be missed.
Leslie

Rockville, MD

#15 Apr 18, 2008
My children attend the same school as Madison. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. This is such a terrible tragedy. Unknown in Front Royal - please let the school know where we can send donations for the family and also the woman and child who rented the basement appartment.
Robbie

San Francisco, CA

#16 Apr 18, 2008
Thoughs And prayers Go Out To The Family. Please Keep Us updated
megan

Dendron, VA

#17 Apr 18, 2008
please keep this family in your prayers i was close with them and especially the little girls. this is a very tragic story and i hope you keep this family in your thoughts and prayers

RIP Madison and Stevie Cook
I love you
Praying for Cook Family

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2008
My parents know Stephen Cook's brother-in-law and my mom told me about the tragedy last night. We know of family in Tennessee who are driving up here due to be with the Cook family. I cried this morning after reading the story on the fire in the local paper. This is extremely sad and I pray that Madison and Stevie did not suffer and are with Jesus in Heaven now. I am not sure if I ever met the Cooks or not since we do have ties to people related to them.

Since: Apr 08

Stephens City, VA

#19 Apr 18, 2008
My mom called me last night and asked me if I had heard about this tragic fire. We know someone in Tennessee who is Stephen Cook's brother-in-law. Some of our family members who live in Tennessee called my parents yesterday morning and told them about the fire and the deaths of the two children. The brother-in-law's parents and his wife (Stephen's sister) came up here yesterday to be with the Cook family. I cried this morning after reading the story in the local paper. I pray that Madison and Stevie did not suffer and are in Heaven with Jesus now. I am not sure whether I ever met the Cooks since I used to live in Front Royal and my family knows people who are related to them. This is so sad and tragic.
Chris

Richmond, VA

#20 Apr 18, 2008
This is a sad time. Stevie attempted to get to his girls, but could not due to the intensity of the fire, thats how he was so badly injured. Those girls were his life, I was at the family get together the Saturday before the tragedy, those girls were as sweet as can be. My heart goes out to all the Cook family...We Love You guys!!
RMA Classmate

High Point, NC

#21 Apr 18, 2008
I haven't seen Steve in a while, but together with all his classmates from 1995 we pray that God would grant a quick recovery to Steve and his wife and comfort them through this devastating loss. Our prayers are with you Steve, pull through!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Kristen Gillibrand is the DEADLY missin... 11 min Diana Vickery 6
In fairness to Aponi 24 min Multimedia 36
Ryan Wants To Overhaul Medicare Absurd 40 min Donald Duck Von T... 2
Republicans reach compromise, give more tax cut... 44 min tbirdsPAL 28
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 53 min Strong Black Man 21,293
Democrats and Republicans 1 hr District10 6
9000 lies amd fabricated propaganda nonsense 1 hr lol 7
Jeff Glor is the #1 most hated and despised jou... 14 hr USAV 14

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages