Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brohime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Seriously......you have been brainwashed
Since the day you were born. I think for
Myself....i use logic...common sense...
My senses....i dont just believe every word i am told. Im not trying to turn
Anyone....it is always the religious trying
To convert others. Go ahead..live a lie...
Be weak...be needy of a higher power...we
Will see if you ever get any help.
Franny Cunningham

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Franny Cunningham

I hate to say it but the Democratic Party is the party of Satan!

I'll repeat what I put on another thread:

"But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all his commandments and his statues which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: cursed shall you be in the city and cursed shall you be in the country. Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Cursed shall be the fruit of your body and the produce of your land, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. Cursed shall you be when you come in and cursed shall you be when you go out. The Lord will send on you cursing, confusion and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you have perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken me. The Lord will make the plaque cling to you until he has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess.~Deut 28:15-21~"

And that's for killing babies, illegitmate marriage when men can copulate with each and the party of no God!

They worship Baal. Baal worship remains alive and well today. The principal pillars of Baalism were child sacrifice, sexual immorality (both heterosexual and homosexual) and pantheism (reverence of creation over the Creator).

Pray for our country!
Reality Check

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Only 6% of scientists identify themselves as Republicans.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i58/2/11/18/frabz-L...
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Franny Cunningham wrote:
Franny Cunningham
I hate to say it but the Democratic Party is the party of Satan!
I'll repeat what I put on another thread:
"But it shall come to pass, if you do not obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all his commandments and his statues which I command you today, that all these curses will come upon you and overtake you: cursed shall you be in the city and cursed shall you be in the country. Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. Cursed shall be the fruit of your body and the produce of your land, the increase of your cattle and the offspring of your flocks. Cursed shall you be when you come in and cursed shall you be when you go out. The Lord will send on you cursing, confusion and rebuke in all that you set your hand to do, until you are destroyed and until you have perish quickly, because of the wickedness of your doings in which you have forsaken me. The Lord will make the plaque cling to you until he has consumed you from the land which you are going to possess.~Deut 28:15-21~"
And that's for killing babies, illegitmate marriage when men can copulate with each and the party of no God!
They worship Baal. Baal worship remains alive and well today. The principal pillars of Baalism were child sacrifice, sexual immorality (both heterosexual and homosexual) and pantheism (reverence of creation over the Creator).
Pray for our country!
And JESUS SAID-HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE-now ARE YOU WITHOUT SIN because if your not you have to right to toss that stone..
MATTER o FACT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You will have eternal life through the Lotd and Savior Jesus Christ the Son of God. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost is the Savipor of all man kind.
Zardoz

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 14, 2013
 
MATTER o FACT wrote:
You will have eternal life through the Lotd and Savior Jesus Christ the Son of God. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost is the Savipor of all man kind.
Masturbator is more like it.
Atheist

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 14, 2013
 
That is why I support the Second Admendment and abortion rights. We need to thin the herd on the simpleton population.
Smokin Joe

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

E v o l u t i o n... made us all

http://vimeo com/19416924
almostproof

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 20, 2013
 
I kind o converted to buddhism.. or hare krishna.. maybe jesus was a manifesttion of it..

but uh.. karma is real so..

you can even manipulate it to shape your life outcomes I do it all the time for instance typing the letter A makes me get A's in school because you saw the letter a it will make me see the letter a..
Doc Squat

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brohime wrote:
Seriously......you have been brainwashed
Since the day you were born. I think for
Myself....i use logic...common sense...
My senses....i dont just believe every word i am told. Im not trying to turn
Anyone....it is always the religious trying
To convert others. Go ahead..live a lie...
Be weak...be needy of a higher power...we
Will see if you ever get any help.
This reminds me of an encounter I once had with a Jehovah witness who was adamantly telling me there was no such thing as Hell. I said, " sir, if that is true, then I have nothing to fear. If it's not true, then you should be very concerned." pretty much ended the convo. Same holds true here; if what you say is true, then I have wasted some time during my lifetime with "worship", with not much lost other than that,, but if you are mistaken, you will become very concerned at your appointed hour when you meet the Maker.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

There is a hell.......its called two terms of bama.
hail

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 29, 2013
 
here is a messed up version of belief..

there is no us

when we die memory erased..

we never existed..

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 29, 2013
 
Brohime wrote:
Seriously......you have been brainwashed
Since the day you were born. I think for
Myself....i use logic...common sense...
My senses....i don't just believe every word i am told. I'm not trying to turn
Anyone....it is always the religious trying
To convert others. Go ahead..live a lie...
Be weak...be needy of a higher power...we
Will see if you ever get any help.
We can see very clear that Satan control your life. You go ahead and live your life the way you want and let Satan make a fool out of you. Because when the end of time come, you will come face to face with the Lord. And let me tell you your big mouth will not help you at all, you will find out real fast like "what hell feels like count on it"!!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 29, 2013
 
Believing in satan would be just as stupid as
Believing in god. So thats it....fear is what makes
You all religious....thats so sad...
Yo Mama Obama

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 29, 2013
 
Reality Check wrote:
Only 6% of scientists identify themselves as Republicans.
http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i58/2/11/18/frabz-L...
Of course these scientist vote Democrat because we give them funding for ever dumb-ass research project they can dream up. Actually they are ranked lower by me than the food stamp crowd because these food stamp recipients vote one hundred percent Democrat and don't even pretend to work.

Praise Allah(after this term the 47% will be the 74%)
Doc Squat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 29, 2013
 
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>We can see very clear that Satan control your life. You go ahead and live your life the way you want and let Satan make a fool out of you. Because when the end of time come, you will come face to face with the Lord. And let me tell you your big mouth will not help you at all, you will find out real fast like "what hell feels like count on it"!!!
Thanks for that, I guess. Just not really sure how that kind of "you better believe or else" rhetoric is promoting and supporting the Christ. It would do well for us Christians to look back to the prophet Haggai and get our own priorities right before we go pointing the finger. Those who choose not to believe can seal thier own fate without our help. We need to focus on our mission and stop wasting time with bafoons who are never going to listen until it's too late.
badway

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 4, 2013
 
people killng babies is not the worship of baal.. baal is a war god..

it was an actual god people worsipped..

us killing each other for fun in an arena or gun duel is more of baal worship.

if you think about how there is no God maybe people should be fighting to the death..

maybe it's cool..
badway

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 4, 2013
 
well believing in god the deinition is all messed up if you look at john and stuff it says that if you don't follow his commandments it automatically means you don't believe..

if you don't follow gods commandments chances are you probably got aids or got shot by someone's husband or went to jail anyway..

most atheist follow gods commandments.. and believe in him without believing he exists..
badway

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 4, 2013
 
man I wish I didn't believe in God i am so super brainwashed beyond all possibility I brainwashed myself nobody else did it...
badway

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 4, 2013
 
i'm extremely superstitious because of the bible... simply saying the word death upsets me..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IRS lost emails by official in tea party probe 20 min Cat74 833
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 28 min anna kukelski 18,576
The Oswego County NY "HE" Deadly scumbags.. 2 hr Diana Vickery 2
Root'in Toot'in, Shoot'in, Putin, What to do wi... 5 hr DC Cop 7
Great Job Mr. President 5 hr TEA 130
Should A Senate Committee Launch A Full Scale I... (Jun '13) 8 hr Philip Cohen 90
Economic and business risks in Poland 8 hr Peter 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••