First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pork Loin

Sterling, VA

#1 Dec 18, 2012
So what's gonna happen? I'll be up early and in my safety place. Jeep all gassed up and loaded with supplies. I pick up the 2 guns I bought today. Trying to talk my girl into coming, but she's being pig head. Says I'm being "silly". We'll see. I can always return the guns, pour out all the water and give the homeless freeze dried and canned food. Might keep a few cans of Spam, Oink Oink.

The Mayan Calendar finishes one of its great circles in December 2012. Some believe this is a sign of the End of the World.

In New York this happens on Friday, December 21, 2012 at 6:11:00 AM.
Pork Loin

Sterling, VA

#2 Dec 18, 2012
It's the end of the world and no one cares, Oink Oink.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2012

Will the world end in 2012?
DanCollins888

Kent, WA

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pyv1A8StJSsXX
Will the world end in 2012?
Not to worry! If the sun explodes and kills everyone, Obama and Hillary will cover-up and we'll never know the truth.

Obama will downgrade the end of the world to "workplace violence" and it will never get to court.
Piggy

Sterling, VA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Keep joking. My sweet honey thinks I'm wrong about this, hope I am. I told her this morning I'm gonna have to find a skinny chick cause she'll be easier to feed.

Piggy got slapped. It was a joke. Not giving up on my honey, if shyt goes bad I could live off her for months.

Weeeeeee Weeeeeee
Smokin Joe

Union City, NJ

#6 Dec 20, 2012

End of the World,as we know it.
Piggy

Sterling, VA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Smokin Joe wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Z0GFRcFm-aYXX
End of the World,as we know it.
Dude, that song was playing while I gassed up the Jeep on the way home.

Got a long check list. Almost everything is done. Still have to dye my beard, grey is a sign of weakness. Gotta load blankets in the Jeep and some canned food.

My sweetie is not buying into this. I have to give her back rubs for a year, a fuking year, if this doesn't happen. Piggy always gets sex after a back rub, so I can do that.

Weeeeeee Weeeeee
Piggy

Sterling, VA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Me tomorrow night, Oink Oink.

I bought 2 guns.

Now here is Piggy at the gun shop tomorrow.

Piggy,"I wanna return these"
Gun shop dude, "why" ?
Piggy, "cause the Mayans were wrong".
Piggy

Sterling, VA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
I called Mike, my best friend. We talk every day. Didn't hear from dude yesterday, so I called to talk about Mayan BS. His father passed away last night.

There's prolly an obit already in the Post. I'll try to find it. The last name is Strickland. His dad was a war hero and after that he kept giving to those in need. Dude went on to be a campaign manger for the GOP. In his spare time he went out to help the poor.

Piggy is sad.
skinny girl

Morganfield, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2012
the mayans never said the world would end on that day...that is when their calender stops...why did it stop? perhaps we're entering into a new age.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#12 Dec 20, 2012
skinny girl wrote:
the mayans never said the world would end on that day...that is when their calender stops...why did it stop? perhaps we're entering into a new age.
If you have any Mayan friends a new calender would be a perfect Christmas gift.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Piggy

Sterling, VA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
skinny girl wrote:
Skinny chicks so turn me off. Go eat, Oink Oink. Jeep is all loaded, on the way out the door. I'm so screwed if the cops roll up on me. Guns, blankets, Spam, big bag of weed and my fat little dog.
Smokin Joe

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 21, 2012
Not photoshoped picture of Australia at the moment

http://i.imgur.com/Chm5B.jpg
skinny girl

Morganfield, KY

#16 Dec 21, 2012
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Skinny chicks so turn me off. Go eat, Oink Oink. Jeep is all loaded, on the way out the door. I'm so screwed if the cops roll up on me. Guns, blankets, Spam, big bag of weed and my fat little dog.
what can i say? unemployment and weight loss usually go hand in hand...unless you get food stamps, which i don't.
Piggy

Sterling, VA

#17 Dec 21, 2012
skinny girl wrote:
<quoted text>
what can i say? unemployment and weight loss usually go hand in hand...unless you get food stamps, which i don't.
I can feed ya. That's not a joke.
skinny girl

Morganfield, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can feed ya. That's not a joke.
just feed me some insults for several deserving politicians and i'll be happy.
Broken Tail Bone

Sterling, VA

#19 Dec 21, 2012
skinny girl wrote:
<quoted text>
just feed me some insults for several deserving politicians and i'll be happy.
My pops was born in Goody, Ky. I think that town is gone.

My dads mom moved to Columbus Ohio, after her husband died. She bought a dry cleaners and then a few little stores. She was way ahead of the times. Very few woman owned a biz back then.

I spent summers with her and my moms family. Grand mom Darby was so cool. She died in the early 80's. I still miss her.

Now back to me. I think I broke my tail bone. I can't lay on my back or sit on the toilet. Trying hard not to go to the hospital. My honey is making fun of me for slipping while I was loading up the Jeep for the Mayan BS.

skinny girl

Morganfield, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2012
fortunately, my tail bone isn't broken, although i do have a bony tail.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snopes is lying propaganda outlet 16 min Lol 5
why are demos so blind to the truth 30 min District10 4
Crazy right wingers target Levar Burton 37 min District10 1
CBO: Republican tax plan would trigger big cuts... 1 hr im just saying 35
Pizzagate created by right wingers and.... 2 hr George Steponallofus 6
Make up a boatload of ignorant nonsense distrac... 2 hr Donald Duck Von T... 86
Mitch McConnell 2 hr Laughing at CRYBA... 14
Trump the Greatest President Ever 2 hr Dumb Trump Monkeys 287

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web