Give Zimmerman a pat on the back
d pantz

United States

#23 Jul 5, 2013
Solid wrote:
Chasing down ? He was following him not chasing him , the child as you call him is 6' tall and 17 years old and big enught to stop and confront " the cracker " maybe insted of having no respect for adults he should have answered a simple question but no he had to be a thug and fight
And the news even said Martin was a troubled teen who was staying in trouble and what about martins text where he was looking to buy a gun ?
Face it if Martin would have killed Zimmerman it would not even made the news because that happens all the time .... Martin was a racist thug looking for trouble And confronted the wr
With his cracker BS ,
YES HE CHASED HIM! Listen to the call to the police, if zimmerman wasn't running, then why the heck was he breathing so hard? Does he agree with you that 17 year old kids are consenting adults!LOL! Only in Kentucky and west virgina do people think teenaged children arre consenting adults! Guess what? They aren't everywhere else in the country. Zimmerman outweighed martin anyway .
You're saying martin should have stopped! If you tell your kids its ok to talk to strangers, especially ones that run after you after buying candy at the store, that your opinion and yours alone. DOH
d pantz

United States

#24 Jul 5, 2013
Solid wrote:
What a one side trial, they can use Zimmerman past but not martins . All expert witness are reading what they say and they are getting away with stating their opinion and not fact. This trial is a joke so far . Kinds funny how if a black kills a black it's no big deal and if a black kills a white than no big deal but if a white kills a black even the black president must make a statement , the same go's with racal names , its no big deal that Martin used the word cracker, but when Zimmerman told dispatch that he was following a black man , well they played that over and over saying he was being racist ,lets face it if it wasn't for Zimmerman nobody would even care about another black kid dying. just like if Martin would have killed Zimmerman it would have never made the news
do you know anthing about how the law works? What crime did martin get charged with? None, so you can't bring up his record. That's how it works no matter what happened or what color you are. Sorry walking home isn't a crime and killing somebody who didn't do anything but try get away from you is. Even if martin did attack zimmerman he was chased first, that's self defense.
Your blanket statement about black on white crime is asinine. Your just trying to stir up racial tension. The only reason this case is getting so much national attention is because it put conceal carry laws into question. Especially when a bunch of racist retards decide zimmerman was acting responsible. HE DID NOT and we should make an example of him if we want to responsibly kepp these law for law abiding citizens. Ones who will let african kids walk down the damn street without killing them.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#25 Jul 5, 2013
ZIMMERMAN took a life-no question about it.Yet people like SOLID want inject race into it-he black so he is a thug also although he never said it he doesn't belong there that's what im reading from solid.SOLID seems to think race is important your white you can do no wrong while if your black your a monster.Whether ZIMMERMAN will be convicted is up to the jury but the fact remains a young man is dead and you SOLID cannot sit there and take shots at the dead its that simple...
Solid

Nicholasville, KY

#26 Jul 5, 2013
Just saying , if more of this would happen I bet these thugs would have more respect for people
You can say what you want but the fact is black do more crimes than anybody so maybe thats why people don't trust us
Solid

Nicholasville, KY

#27 Jul 5, 2013
Can you imagine if white people would riot everytime a black person killed or beat one ,
Or if a white person would make a big deal out of racist words, redneck, cracker, yap, so on
nerd rage

United States

#28 Jul 5, 2013
Solid wrote:
Can you imagine if white people would riot everytime a black person killed or beat one ,
Or if a white person would make a big deal out of racist words, redneck, cracker, yap, so on
you mean like, trying to exploit the idiotic abuse of conceal to carry laws that resulted in the death of an innocent teenager as some sort of race issue? And on a topix thread? Imagine that! ROTFLMAO! Talk about taking things out of context and joining the sea of idiots.
d pantz

United States

#29 Jul 5, 2013
mike wrote:
ZIMMERMAN took a life-no question about it.Yet people like SOLID want inject race into it-he black so he is a thug also although he never said it he doesn't belong there that's what im reading from solid.SOLID seems to think race is important your white you can do no wrong while if your black your a monster.Whether ZIMMERMAN will be convicted is up to the jury but the fact remains a young man is dead and you SOLID cannot sit there and take shots at the dead its that simple...
right on, mike. Solid might just be a phoney person trying to pose as a ridiculous asshead rightwinger religious nutbag on purpose. Just to set a premises for people from kentuckey.
Or maybe just really dim and predisposed to racism.
Solid

Chicago, IL

#30 Jul 6, 2013
Hahaha, when this first happened blacks were out raged over what they called a racial killing to the point that on national TV the black panthers offered a 1,000,000.00 dollar bounty for the killing of Zimmerman ! But now it looks like the only one that was racist was Martin him self and Martin is the one that confronted Zimmermam and he did so out of racial anger, I'm not going to lie I think Zimmerman did what he had to do ! And as being a thug ? Lets see Martin stayed in trouble and was out of control thats why he was living with his father, and his text show he was looking to buy a gun , and his teacher claim he was rude and disrespectful .. Thats what makes him a thug
Solid

Chicago, IL

#31 Jul 6, 2013
They bring up Zimmerman past lets keep it fair and bring up Martins past !!!!
Solid

Nicholasville, KY

#32 Jul 7, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> do you know anthing about how the law works? What crime did martin get charged with? None, so you can't bring up his record. That's how it works no matter what happened or what color you are. Sorry walking home isn't a crime and killing somebody who didn't do anything but try get away from you is. Even if martin did attack zimmerman he was chased first, that's self defense.
Your blanket statement about black on white crime is asinine. Your just trying to stir up racial tension. The only reason this case is getting so much national attention is because it put conceal carry laws into question. Especially when a bunch of racist retards decide zimmerman was acting responsible. HE DID NOT and we should make an example of him if we want to responsibly kepp these law for law abiding citizens. Ones who will let african kids walk down the damn street without killing them.
African ? This is America !
And if he was an American citizen than he would be an American!!! And when American kids act with respect they don't get killed, look all I'm saying is Martin was walking thur a gated community that is posted" no treasspassing neighborhood watch " so that should tell you that you may be stop and questioned thats what it tells me . And at 17 years old and 6' tall I would say that he is more man than child and in the court of law he would be an adult oh yeah who call the police ? Zimmerman ! Why didn't Martin get off the phone and call the police ? Insted of tell the friend that he was on the phone with that he was going to attack the cracker following him . My 17 year old son who is about the same size shape and color would have stop and asked what the problem was my son is smart enught to talk insted of attacking . But in your eyes I guess if somebody is walking behind you , you should turn and attack them hahaha thats crazy and what do you know about racial profiling ? Coz I know a lot, thats right I live in Ky. And I grew up in the 70's and I dated white girls and your right Ky. Is full of racist rednecks so tell me what you know ?
Truth

Bloomington, IN

#33 Jul 7, 2013
Yeah, he put up with a lot from that liar Trayvon and his goons.

Washington is not letting "a good crisis go to waste". It's a race thing and the divisive politicians are on it. I love the way Mark Levin put it, in this country there are thousands of murders a day, some more gruesome, so why is THIS one so important? It's a race thing.

Divide and conquer, that's all it is. And Zimmerman is stuck in the middle of the game.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#34 Jul 8, 2013
A big day for Zimmerman , it should be easy to prove it was self defence , after all the prosecution
Witnesses all look like retards, and the scream for help clearly came from the Z man , how do I know because attackers who are on top of someone beating them don't sream for help but the one whos getting best up and fearing for his live will sream for help and when no help came he had to do what he did
Solid

Lexington, KY

#35 Jul 8, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> YES HE CHASED HIM! Listen to the call to the police, if zimmerman wasn't running, then why the heck was he breathing so hard? Does he agree with you that 17 year old kids are consenting adults!LOL! Only in Kentucky and west virgina do people think teenaged children arre consenting adults! Guess what? They aren't everywhere else in the country. Zimmerman outweighed martin anyway .
You're saying martin should have stopped! If you tell your kids its ok to talk to strangers, especially ones that run after you after buying candy at the store, that your opinion and yours alone. DOH
9 states 18 years old / 10 states 17 years old / and all the rest are 16 years old , so get your facts before you try to belittle someone .
But under new obama law a girl of any age can get the morning after pill on her own so you must ask your self " what is condensing " and i bet you voted for obama hahaha

“Save America from Obama”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#36 Jul 8, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>ZIMMERMAN was told not to go after him-he ignored that advice and he has to take some responsibility in the matter.If a guy came at me with a weapon drawn I would at least try to defend myself now he is being tried by a court and the court will make that decision but if ZIMMERMAN had listened to the police this wouls not have happened.
The fact you are ignoring is that Zimmerman had returned to his car, was in the process of opening his car door when suddenly Martin was behind him. Martin initiated the fight, bringing about his own demise due to his punk attitude. Had he taken advantage of the fact Zimmerman had discontinued his surveillance of him, Martin would be alive today. Charges against Zimmerman are unfair and should be dropped. The only reason this trial is taking place is that black militants threatened the white community, cost the police chief his job, and the cowardly State officials cowered to black demands. In spite of the fact he is innocent of murder and guilty only of self defense, Zimmerman has about as much chance as a snowball in Hell because whites have a history in the past few decades of backing down under black pressure.
Solid

Lexington, KY

#37 Jul 8, 2013
Zimmerman should set an example too all people to watch who you run up on he may be armed
Solid

Lexington, KY

#38 Jul 8, 2013
It's truly sad that this happened and I'm deeply saddened by the loss of another American youth
And it makes me mad that everybody has turned it into a racial thing and before anybody had any facts it this type of hate that keeps all of us down remember the words of my favorite republican [ all men are created equal ] its time to see the person not his color
Solid

Lexington, KY

#39 Jul 8, 2013
Looks like Martin was a hot headed racist drug user who followed Z- man to his truck and attacked him, just like he told his friend on the phone " I'm going to beat this cracker "
Everybody was quick to judge Z- man when they should be looking at Martin
Solid

Lexington, KY

#40 Jul 9, 2013
Tell the truth if you are legally carrying a gun and a 6'+ 150-170 man attacks you what would ?
I won't lie I would shoot him and wouldn't stop until the gun was empty ! I live in a high crime area and i carry a gun 110% of the time even when I'm at home I am never more than two steps away from my gun and to tell the truth is mostly due to all the crime that young black and Hispanic men
They seem to have no respect for anything some time ago i was robbed by 5 black men they held me at gun point and they beat up my girl friend and all for a few dollars thats when i started carrying all the time
Truth

Bloomington, IN

#41 Jul 9, 2013
Solid wrote:
Tell the truth if you are legally carrying a gun and a 6'+ 150-170 man attacks you what would ?
I won't lie I would shoot him and wouldn't stop until the gun was empty ! I live in a high crime area and i carry a gun 110% of the time even when I'm at home I am never more than two steps away from my gun and to tell the truth is mostly due to all the crime that young black and Hispanic men
They seem to have no respect for anything some time ago i was robbed by 5 black men they held me at gun point and they beat up my girl friend and all for a few dollars thats when i started carrying all the time
It's about time people stopped standing up for these thugs. I really don't understand that mentality. It's one thing to feel sympathy for perhaps the poor way they grew up; quite another to kowtow to their behavior. We in American society today punish the WRONG PEOPLE. We leave thugs off the hook and feel sorry for them. Then we punish the victims. That is totally backwards.

Used to be that it was assumed you didn't just walk up to somebody and threaten them, let alone TOUCH them. Things have really changed.

Of course, I suppose that is what you get when you raise a generation of people who think that they are the best thing since sliced bread and the world revolves around them and their entitlement mentality. When you disregard others, and are told that you can define right and wrong for yourself, what does one expect.
Truth

Bloomington, IN

#42 Jul 9, 2013
If it's anyone who should be IGNORED, POSSIBLY SAT ON, it's the stupid 60's activists like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and yes Barak Obama.

THEY are the ones inciting this crap we see. They KNOW how to manipulate people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nature cannot be fooled but people can be fooled (Jan '16) 1 hr wjabbe 114
snapcash for nudess 5 hr Mclightbright 7
News Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl H... 8 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
Mark these words Trump Will Win Watch 12 hr Scotty Steiner 14
News State Department comes under fire with new ques... 13 hr Stephany McDowell 25
prescription drug addiction solution is obvious 14 hr Scotty Steiner 51

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages