Crossville, TN

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Solid wrote:
All I can say is [ live like a thug you die like a thug ]
You talking about ZIMMERMAN..
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Ok let's see martin commited no crime what so ever and got killed by a guy who follow him home. A 17 year old kid.
My message to african american children in florida: don't walk to the store to buy a bag of skittles. Don't do it. A scary white guy with a shaved head will chase you and when you try to teach him a lesson about chasing children walking home from the store, he can just kill you. Shoot you with his pistol, that's cool in florida. Better just send a white friend out for candy.
Boy the south is something else.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 1, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You talking about ZIMMERMAN..
I was hoping this sorry punk would at least get 5 years. He might learn how to fight then at least.
This is bad. He should have been made an example of we want to have concealed carry laws.
solid loaf

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Solid wrote:
All I can say is [ live like a thug you die like a thug ]
so you were in the chess club when you were a teen? Not everybody has a perfect childhood, that's why its called growing up. Too bad zimmerman had an adult record. Stuff I would never get on mine.
Something tells me you weren't in the chess club though, the way you used rons quote way out of context.
Solid

Versailles, KY

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Thing we know , Zimmerman was on a neighborhood watch program do to break ins, in a gated community where he lived , Martin was walking thru a gated community where he did not live , a community that has had break ins and trouble from blacks , so by following Martin Zimmerman was looking out for his community he had already called the police to report the young man ( as Zimmerman was asked to do by local police ) Martin was on the phone with a friend that reported that Martin noticed that Zimmerman was following him , Martin told his friend that a " cracker" was following him and he was going to confront the " cracker " than Martin running his mouth saying [ why you be following me cracker ]and than Martin hit Zimmerman in the face getting Zimmerman on the ground and continue to pound Zimmerman in his face making commits about killing Zimmerman as Martin reached for Zimmermans gun, Zimmerman grab his gun there was a struggle and Martin was shot dead .
So you have one man looking out for his neighbors and you have one man being a young racest combative thug treasspassing in a gated community . All Martin had to do was shut up and respect adults and answer a question or two
So like i said before live like a thug die like a thug
Solid

Versailles, KY

#9 Jul 2, 2013
Any town, anywhere, you will find that more crimes are done by blacks than any other race this is not racal its a fact , oh yeah before you call me names I'm a 45 year old black man that can see both sides ,
mike

Crossville, TN

#10 Jul 2, 2013
Solid wrote:
Thing we know , Zimmerman was on a neighborhood watch program do to break ins, in a gated community where he lived , Martin was walking thru a gated community where he did not live , a community that has had break ins and trouble from blacks , so by following Martin Zimmerman was looking out for his community he had already called the police to report the young man ( as Zimmerman was asked to do by local police ) Martin was on the phone with a friend that reported that Martin noticed that Zimmerman was following him , Martin told his friend that a " cracker" was following him and he was going to confront the " cracker " than Martin running his mouth saying [ why you be following me cracker ]and than Martin hit Zimmerman in the face getting Zimmerman on the ground and continue to pound Zimmerman in his face making commits about killing Zimmerman as Martin reached for Zimmermans gun, Zimmerman grab his gun there was a struggle and Martin was shot dead .
So you have one man looking out for his neighbors and you have one man being a young racest combative thug treasspassing in a gated community . All Martin had to do was shut up and respect adults and answer a question or two
DOES IT ever justify violence?
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 2, 2013
Solid wrote:
something they teach you in the watch: don't chase suspects, even if you see them commiting a crime, which martin clearly wasn't.
All of the worlds worst criminals comitting the worst crimes against all of humanity, are immune from the law and will never see a day in prison. Most of them are white and they want people to blame minorities for all their problems while they rob you and your children blind. Wake up.
Zimmermans song: http://m.youtube.com/watch...
mike

Crossville, TN

#12 Jul 2, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> something they teach you in the watch: don't chase suspects, even if you see them commiting a crime, which martin clearly wasn't.
All of the worlds worst criminals comitting the worst crimes against all of humanity, are immune from the law and will never see a day in prison. Most of them are white and they want people to blame minorities for all their problems while they rob you and your children blind. Wake up.
Zimmermans song: http://m.youtube.com/watch...
ZIMMERMAN was told not to go after him-he ignored that advice and he has to take some responsibility in the matter.If a guy came at me with a weapon drawn I would at least try to defend myself now he is being tried by a court and the court will make that decision but if ZIMMERMAN had listened to the police this wouls not have happened.
d pantz

United States

#13 Jul 2, 2013
If a white guy with a shaved head followed me. Home and started chasing me when I ran from him, I would probably shoot him. But I'm an adult with a ccw.
d pantz

United States

#14 Jul 2, 2013
I'm glad we finally see eye to eye on something mike. Even though this thread seems to have been removed. Had to go through my history to pull it back up.
Solid

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2013
The truth of this tragic event is that the ugly face of stereo typing,racism,hate and anger has taken another live and has destroyed a nother one,
And I do feel strongly that both sides played an equal part in it. The sad thing is as a country we have lost our common sense, self respect, morals and Compassion...
d pantz

Kent, OH

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Where are you from solid? Las vegas?
d pantz

Kent, OH

#17 Jul 3, 2013
I know good people out there.
Solid

United States

#18 Jul 4, 2013
Nope I'm in kentucky , and even here we have young thugs that have no respect for anyone and I find it funny how we make a big deal over a black boy getting killed in a white neighborhood but every day blacks kids kill black kids and as long as it stays in the hood nobody cares
Solid

United States

#19 Jul 4, 2013
Did you see the home invasion where the black man beat that white lady in front of her kid it's on YouTube , but nobody's makes a big deal out it ( because it happens all the time )
d pantz

United States

#20 Jul 4, 2013
That's grown man who broke into a private home! You don't see the difference between that and a grown man chasing down a child who went to the store to buy candy? WOW!
Solid

United States

#21 Jul 4, 2013
Chasing down ? He was following him not chasing him , the child as you call him is 6' tall and 17 years old and big enught to stop and confront " the cracker " maybe insted of having no respect for adults he should have answered a simple question but no he had to be a thug and fight
And the news even said Martin was a troubled teen who was staying in trouble and what about martins text where he was looking to buy a gun ?
Face it if Martin would have killed Zimmerman it would not even made the news because that happens all the time .... Martin was a racist thug looking for trouble And confronted the wrong man
With his cracker BS ,
Solid

United States

#22 Jul 5, 2013
What a one side trial, they can use Zimmerman past but not martins . All expert witness are reading what they say and they are getting away with stating their opinion and not fact. This trial is a joke so far . Kinds funny how if a black kills a black it's no big deal and if a black kills a white than no big deal but if a white kills a black even the black president must make a statement , the same go's with racal names , its no big deal that Martin used the word cracker, but when Zimmerman told dispatch that he was following a black man , well they played that over and over saying he was being racist ,lets face it if it wasn't for Zimmerman nobody would even care about another black kid dying. just like if Martin would have killed Zimmerman it would have never made the news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFI Deflate Gate 18 min Native Landlord 1
Looking for Answers in All the Wrong Places 1 hr TEAy 2
Hey Obama , Why won't you call it like it is ? 2 hr DC Cop 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr williewilliamajr123 19,590
Losing Custody To Abuse Accusations (Apr '07) 6 hr Nana 9
GOP, Democrats gird for showdown on how to over... 14 hr USA Today 1
amandastoyland 15 hr Toy 1
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST