Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

bubba131

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Democrats would be fools not to nominate her
well i would vote

Dothan, AL

#2 Dec 6, 2012
for her i think she would be a good president.maybe if she ran and won maybe the tea baggers and more republicans would just quit.
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#3 Dec 7, 2012
Just curious...what would make her a good president? What qualifications? Hillary has qualifications, why Michelle?
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#4 Dec 7, 2012
...oh, I get it....is it still about skin color?
bubba131

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2012
Canon wrote:
...oh, I get it....is it still about skin color?
Nope not skin color...
She is as qualified as her hubby (Obama the Inept)....
And if you think its a racist thing explain why when over 90% of blacks vote for a black why isn't that racist??
A bit of hypocrisy there I think...
jumbo sings

Morganfield, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2012
i heard tami baker from ky was possibly running for pres.????
Zero Quaifications

Villa Park, IL

#9 Dec 7, 2012
She was married to Tony Rezko's former attorney, so she will have the same lack of values her husband has which is a qualification of the modern president. She is a proven racist control-freak. When she said her husband's election was the first time she could be proud of her country she exposed herself and her agenda. She is a clear, undeniable racist. She will deny it, however, its a known fact, she hates white people. The good news, is that this country is collapsing. And that is good news, because it needs to happen. This country has changed into a place where we cannot function as a country anymore. We will go back to the survival of the fittest. The well is running thin, and we need to move on. This country is headed to financial insolvency. Then we will have money for nothing. The helpless liberals will squawk in helplessness as they wait for an insolvent government to solve their problems. The wise conservatives will move where the weather is warm, and live off of the land. Its the liberal agenda which has stolen the strength from America. Our worst days are ahead of us, and its coming.

Liberals own it all, a tanking economy, a weak America, its coming. The good old days of Mayberry are over, and reality is here. We are broke. Its over.

All of you liberals who are swallowing down another round of Obama's warm white sauce will eventually wake up. Hope its before you have an empty stomach and no food in the pantry. Good luck, your going to need it. The difference between a liberal and conservative is that the liberal cannot take care of him/herself and the conservative can. The conservative is just that, a person who can live and provide for themselves, and live within their means. The liberal is liberal because they did not earn the money they are requesting so why not be liberal with it...

Go ahead be a liberal, the pot is drying up fast.
cin

Georgetown, KY

#10 Dec 7, 2012
yes she would be a good president she is already starving are kids in school .what next the elderly . does she not know if the kids are hungry they cant learn.
INDEED

Elkview, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2012
OMG THIS IS JUST CRAZY
INDEED

Elkview, WV

#12 Dec 7, 2012
WOW
antiobamanationi st

Columbia, MO

#14 Dec 10, 2012
If barak hussein obama has his way, there won't even be a presidential election. As much as I despise her, Jezebel Clinton would make a better president than obama's mistress. Yes, I said it. She is his mistress! You do know that barak really hates women?
antiobamanationi st

Columbia, MO

#15 Dec 10, 2012
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope not skin color...
She is as qualified as her hubby (Obama the Inept)....
And if you think its a racist thing explain why when over 90% of blacks vote for a black why isn't that racist??
A bit of hypocrisy there I think...
AMEN! Most of the blacks I work with voted for antichrist son of perdition obama simply because he is black and for no other reason. That is racism!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franken spokesman: Senator won't resign, doing ... 58 min Franken is TOAST 10
Sexual assaults 1 hr Multimedia 5
Trophy hunting elephants 2 hr Multimedia 24
Trump the Greatest President Ever 2 hr Multimedia 280
CBO: Republican tax plan would trigger big cuts... 2 hr tbird19482 34
Net Neutrality rules removal, another Chump suc... 3 hr Networker 2
Obama and clinton up to their neck in russians 3 hr District10 18

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages