Republicans linking Hagel's nomination to demand for information from White House on Benghazi

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: The Washington Post 482

In this Jan. 31, 2013 file photo, former Nebraska Republican Sen. Chuck Hagel, President Obama's choice for defense secretary, testifies before the Senate Armed Services Committee during his confirmation hearing, on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Full Story
Independent

Rushville, IN

#488 Feb 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!
Get up before you hurt yourself.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#489 Feb 27, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>you proved I made an error
I've proved that you and your aliases make the same error, Dumbo, a long list of errors.. that you are **PEES** in a pod.

Eh, Dumbo?

No one is waiting for your confession, Dumbo.

Location hidden

#491 Feb 27, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't "happen" to be a homosexual, it's just the way you turned out. No pain, no gain,, eh?
You just worked your way into it, eh, BLOWFace.

You aren't gay as long as you charge them for it, eh?

Wipe your chin, Shug.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#493 Feb 28, 2013
Senate approves Hagel

4 Republicans, Richard Shelby of Alabama, Mike Johanns of Nebraska, Rand Paul of Kentucky and Thad Cochran of Mississippi -- voted for Hagel.

Not one insinuation by infant ted cruz mccarthy proven.

hahahahahahahahaha

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#494 Feb 28, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't "happen" to be a homosexual, it's just the way you turned out. No pain, no gain,, eh?
Why are you wishing me to be a homosexual when I'm not? Are you trying to pick me up?

Please stop...
US LOST

Cheyenne, WY

#496 Feb 28, 2013
US Lost wrote:
What a waste of time the nomination process is. Hagel will do what his boss- Obama, tells him to do. Just like Ms. Rice. So why hold up the nomination?
THIS IS ILLEGAL.
ANNETTE IS WANTING TO KILL YVETTE AND USE YVETTE MOUTH AND TONGUE TO TALK THRU WITH HER WITH NETS AND THE DRONE, ILLEGAL.
ANNETTE MARION USES DRONE TO BLIND AND MOVE JAW EAR BONES OF YVETTE HANDFIELD WHYOMING
GERALD
ALBERTF T.
ANNETTE MARION USES DRONE TO BLIND AND MOVE JAW EAR BONES OF YVETTE DICAMPLI

Location hidden

#497 Feb 28, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop denying.
Wipe your chin, BlowFace.

Tell us again how it doesn't count as being gay long as you charge for the knob jobs.

Location hidden

#499 Mar 1, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
The little receptacle that could, still chugging along. All aboard..
Wipe your chin, dear, you have some DNA on your BlowFace.

Progress, not Denial

#500 Mar 1, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>Please stop denying. Your queer friends need your support at this crucial time. Don't you know, the most important issue in the country is letting two fruits get "married?"
One more post like that and you'll be reported for sexual harrassment. I suppose we should at least be glad that you're not going after underage boys, but who knows what you do when you're off-board.

I don't want to know...
Independent

Rushville, IN

#501 Mar 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
One more post like that and you'll be reported for sexual harrassment. I suppose we should at least be glad that you're not going after underage boys, but who knows what you do when you're off-board.
I don't want to know...
Why would you bring it up then?

Progress, not Denial

#502 Mar 1, 2013
Independent Deviant wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you bring it up then?
Because you're a pervert, because Republicans are prone to perversion, especially picking up young boys, and because you seem to revel in every opportunity to talk about sexual perversion and I was just answering you back.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#503 Mar 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're a pervert, because Republicans are prone to perversion, especially picking up young boys, and because you seem to revel in every opportunity to talk about sexual perversion and I was just answering you back.
Good try Prof., I'm actually not a republican but you libs always think that, when anyone is not happy with Jim Obama Jones.

Progress, not Denial

#504 Mar 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Good try Prof., I'm actually not a republican but you libs always think that, when anyone is not happy with Jim Obama Jones.
Ah, just a deviant, NOT a Republican then. Thanks for the correction.

"Jim Jones?" Do you even know who that WAS?:)
Independent

Rushville, IN

#505 Mar 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, just a deviant, NOT a Republican then. Thanks for the correction.
"Jim Jones?" Do you even know who that WAS?:)
Yes I knew who he was, his followers are like you and the Obamanites, a brainwashed bunch of people who drank the kool-aid when told to.

Progress, not Denial

#506 Mar 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I knew who he was, his followers are like you and the Obamanites, a brainwashed bunch of people who drank the kool-aid when told to.
So you DON'T know who he was, then. Or maybe you don't know who Obama is?

A moron, anyway. Good bye and good luck with that.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#507 Mar 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
So you DON'T know who he was, then. Or maybe you don't know who Obama is?
A moron, anyway. Good bye and good luck with that.
I know very well who and what Jones was about, but Obama is still a mystery if the media reported the facts even you would be in shock but what I do know about Obama I don't like.

Progress, not Denial

#508 Mar 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>I know very well who and what Jones was about, but Obama is still a mystery if the media reported the facts even you would be in shock but what I do know about Obama I don't like.
Obama's life is FAR better-known than Jim Jones' ever was or will be. You rightie Birther-types love to talk about what a "mystery' he is, as if he was going to suddenly jump up and do something crazy. Hilarious! What paranoia...:)

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#509 Mar 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's life is FAR better-known than Jim Jones' ever was or will be. You rightie Birther-types love to talk about what a "mystery' he is, as if he was going to suddenly jump up and do something crazy. Hilarious! What paranoia...:)
You're an idiot! Show me one post anwhere on the friggin web where anyone else has ever said obama is a mystery! Just one. Moron!

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#510 Mar 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I knew who he was, his followers are like you and the Obamanites, a brainwashed bunch of people who drank the kool-aid when told to.
Independent, you may have crossed the line. You're assuming, I assume, these idiots have a brain and can be brainwashed.
Independent

Rushville, IN

#511 Mar 1, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Independent, you may have crossed the line. You're assuming, I assume, these idiots have a brain and can be brainwashed.
I gotta give you that one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
From George Lundy to the DEADLY 'ANGEL'plan upo... 16 min Diana Vickery 1
Nancy Pelosi 'Enormously Disappointed' With Whi... 2 hr RayOne 146
ReplubliSCUM Pedophile Predators LIST 3 hr NotAdemonCRAP 1
Grace Of God And Your Soul 11 hr john 3 verse 5 1
Merry Christmas Barack Obama & America 11 hr john 3 verse 5 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Bently 19,568
Merry Christmas America 21 hr TEA 1
Washington, DC Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:32 am PST