6-Year-Old Fights Off Man Who Jumped ...

6-Year-Old Fights Off Man Who Jumped In Car

There are 51 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Oct 7, 2008, titled 6-Year-Old Fights Off Man Who Jumped In Car. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

Police said a 6-year-old child fought off a man who jumped into the backseat of her mother's car in Bristow on Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
JMW

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 8, 2008
You go girl!! Teach them young!
Ripariandweller

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Oct 8, 2008
Excellent! I'm sure this guy will now be bragging to all his friends that he got beat up by 6 y.o. girl (not!).
Donna

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Oct 8, 2008
Good job to this little one!! Hopefully this Monster will be caught ASAP.
Oh Well

Lanham, MD

#5 Oct 8, 2008
Taylor wrote:
I bet he was black too but of course that was left out of the description.
NBC4 thinks clothes alone mug, car jack and rape people according to their writing.A sweatshirt and a hood apparently are violent attckers!
I bet he was your daddy.
White Chocolate

Duarte, CA

#6 Oct 8, 2008
You all are a bunch of ignorant racists.

Since: Feb 08

Washington, DC

#7 Oct 8, 2008
great job by the young one.
Bristow Resident

Baltimore, MD

#8 Oct 8, 2008
The perpetrator's color IS absolutely relevant. How does wanting a better description, based on race, make you a racist?

White Chocolate, that makes you ignorant.
Donna

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Oct 8, 2008
White Chocolate......Excuse me!! How do you figure my comment was racist???
SP in DC

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2008
Taylor wrote:
I bet he was black too but of course that was left out of the description.
NBC4 thinks clothes alone mug, car jack and rape people according to their writing.A sweatshirt and a hood apparently are violent attckers!
If he had been black, they would have reported it for sure.
gvm

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2008
I hope when this guy is caught, they put him away in juvenile detention where he can get beat up regularly...
White Chocolate

Duarte, CA

#12 Oct 8, 2008
Donna wrote:
White Chocolate......Excuse me!! How do you figure my comment was racist???
My comment was intended for Taylor. The Grand Wizard.
VAMomof2

Centreville, VA

#13 Oct 8, 2008
This girl is awesome! She was taught very well. I praise her parents for the way they taught her to get attention.
I have 2 young children one the same age as her and I have taught them since they were 2 to do the same thing. Scream, hit, bite, punch but most of all scream as loud as they can. You want to draw attention to yourself and they will run.
Way to go!!!
Mascara

Rockville, MD

#14 Oct 8, 2008
GREAT JOB
NoVa

Chantilly, VA

#15 Oct 8, 2008
Where do they get the idea that this was an intended burglary? They keep calling him a "Burglar" on the news but nothing points to this conclusion in my opinion. Kidnapping, carjacking, robbery maybe. If he was a burglar he would have slipped into the house while the mom was at the mailbox and just waited for her to drive away.
skyrunner

Rockville, MD

#16 Oct 8, 2008
look like he is a rapist. better find him before he hurts anyone. rapist wears jogging pants and sweatshirt.. glad everyone is okay.
Geez

Gunpowder, MD

#17 Oct 8, 2008
LOL! I have to agree with SP in DC! The man must have had a light complexion (hands), etc.
And I also agree with NoVa. Why did he jump in the back seat if he were a burgular? I think he was a pedophile!

But, WHY did the Mom go to the mail box while the kid was in the car? I guess it would have been worst if she drove the car to the mail box and got out with the car running.

Thank Goodness the man didn't have a weapon.
twinkle

Sterling, VA

#18 Oct 8, 2008
I live in Bristow what th's were these that this idiot tryed to attack this young child?
MDG

Atlanta, GA

#19 Oct 8, 2008
She shouldn't of been left alone in the first place. But I'm really happy that the she's ok!!!
Marcea

Washington, DC

#20 Oct 8, 2008
These perverts are predators, just waiting for the right moment. Thank goodness the child is ok and screamed!
It is a shame we have to teach our children this, but they are no longer safe, even close to their home.
Mascara

Rockville, MD

#21 Oct 8, 2008
IN Virginia...huh..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks Republicans!!! Another School shooting t... 18 min Aponi 126
jack kingston is a former gop congressmen because 44 min tomcat2 1
Steve Bannon and Donald Trump 46 min Tiffany TrumpNymp ho 246
The News Today, The way I see it. 50 min Tiffany TrumpNymp ho 575
One BOT thread removed, going for 2!!! 1 hr Donald duck Von T... 34
Trump the Greatest President Ever 1 hr scotty steiner 1,412
Hows the impeachment going 1 hr Crybaby UPC 28

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance