Anybody signed up for obama care

Anybody signed up for obama care

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Solid

United States

#1 Oct 4, 2013
What a joke ! What a desaster ! Don't we have enught handouts , how much more can you put on the taxpayer , the government needs to find a way to get real non goverment jobs back In the US
And stop the handouts that only put more burden on the taxpayer . And as far as the goverment shutdown who really cares !
The goverment has shown time and time again that all they do is waste money so cut the fat and you won't need to shutdown we all know they have wasted at least $ 350,000,000.00 in the last year
And they want us to feel sorry for them !
We need more people like snowden in the government to keep an eye on them .
God knows they keep a close eye on us and getting closer everyday
Balack Obamatollah

Mars Hill, NC

#2 Oct 4, 2013
There are already dozens of scam sites on the web for ObungholeCare, as if original Democratic scam wasn't enough! What an obscenity.
Solid

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2013
You gotta love a law you make up as you go
CTM

New Milford, CT

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Since this budget was supposed to fund obamacare, where is the money coming from to fund the website? So they can illegaly get money to fund enforcing an unfair tax but no money for child-care during the same time.
Solid

United States

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Democrats / liberals have proven that whats good for the goose is not whats good for the gander
Time and time again .... Deep down inside all democrats know , Its BUSH'S fault .. Hahahaha

Obama Government , You can't live with out it
truth facts

Dayton, OH

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Constitutional amendment 28,look it up.Congress must live by the laws they pass.The WH refuses to say how many people have signed up what's that say,now if millions got signed up then they would be on the communist news network(CNN) bragging about this law.The CBO states that Obummercare WILL bankrupt America,but Demoncraps don't care and especially Hussein our wonderful potus(not!)
mike

United States

#8 Oct 4, 2013
truth facts wrote:
Constitutional amendment 28,look it up.Congress must live by the laws they pass.The WH refuses to say how many people have signed up what's that say,now if millions got signed up then they would be on the communist news network(CNN) bragging about this law.The CBO states that Obummercare WILL bankrupt America,but Demoncraps don't care and especially Hussein our wonderful potus(not!)
amendment 28 IS NOT IN EFFECT LOOK IT UP no state has ratified congress has not even taken it up hence a moot point..
axeman

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2013
next time im in the emergency room...I will simply
tell them...to send the bill to Obama.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 4, 2013
Mike I guess you think it's ok for asshol** to pass laws then not live by them just like it's ok for this potus to tell all the lies he did when selling this horsecrap law to the american public. You are a true sheep following the sheap hearder.Me i will never be a sheep and I will never worship a false prophet.
get it done

United States

#11 Oct 4, 2013
Hussein needs to be impeached!!! This would be the best thing at this point for our country. And maybe the only thing to save us. Barry will go down as the most hated Muslim in America. He hates us and we hate him.
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 4, 2013
Good news from kansas not 1 uninsured in Kansas was able to enroll in Obamacare this is not even close to being ready and just think all those hackers that are just waiting for the chance to hack into the website and steal the identities of all the fools that sign up. The administration refuses to release the # of people that have sucessfully enrolled. Lucy you have som splanin to do!
axeman

United States

#13 Oct 4, 2013
when that monkey in a suit leaves the whitehouse....I will party party party...like its
1999....
Balack Obamatollah

Burnsville, NC

#15 Oct 5, 2013
axeman wrote:
when that monkey in a suit leaves the whitehouse....I will party party party...like its
1999....
ObungholeCare is just another underhanded slimy trick by the Indonesian Muslim usurper Obamatollah to bankrupt and destroy America. He hates America and doesn't even try to conceal it anymore. Whoever voted for this Demogogue has sold their soul for a welfare check
mike

Cookeville, TN

#16 Oct 5, 2013
Truth Facts wrote:
Mike I guess you think it's ok for asshol** to pass laws then not live by them just like it's ok for this potus to tell all the lies he did when selling this horsecrap law to the american public. You are a true sheep following the sheap hearder.Me i will never be a sheep and I will never worship a false prophet.
You enjoy being an cold hearted SOB don't you you hate the fact that people can get insurance I guess you must be a paid flunky of the insurance company..
truth facts

Dayton, OH

#17 Oct 5, 2013
Mike I work for a hospital. This law is not ready,wont be ready for a long long long time. This is a hackers wet dream. This administration would f up a bowl of ice cream.For you to say I am a cold hearted sob well that's your misguided opinion.They should have expanded medicaid for all who do not have insurance. mike when are you gonna get it through your block head that for this law to be successful young people in the millions are going to have to sign up,they're not gonna do it. call them cold hearted sob's because they're not gonna support the King's law.Go to the obamacare face book page and see for yourself. Don't believe me.I could care less.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#18 Oct 5, 2013
truth facts wrote:
Mike I work for a hospital. This law is not ready,wont be ready for a long long long time. This is a hackers wet dream. This administration would f up a bowl of ice cream.For you to say I am a cold hearted sob well that's your misguided opinion.They should have expanded medicaid for all who do not have insurance. mike when are you gonna get it through your block head that for this law to be successful young people in the millions are going to have to sign up,they're not gonna do it. call them cold hearted sob's because they're not gonna support the King's law.Go to the obamacare face book page and see for yourself. Don't believe me.I could care less.
Frankly I wouldn't want you touching me because its clear you have little regard for the patients that roll through there and its clear your cold blooded and clueless and you sick name calling of the president tells me you not much good for anything but to be a handler of bed pans..
Solid

Tucker, GA

#19 Oct 5, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly I wouldn't want you touching me because its clear you have little regard for the patients that roll through there and its clear your cold blooded and clueless and you sick name calling of the president tells me you not much good for anything but to be a handler of bed pans..
Mike would you be willing to let someone you don't know control you money ? Would you let someone you don't know deside on what doctor you see ? Would you let someone you don't know monitor your every move ?

If you answered no to any of these ,

Well to the GOP
Solid

Tucker, GA

#20 Oct 5, 2013
Long live the tea party , Long live snowden !!!!!!!

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#21 Oct 5, 2013
Solid wrote:
Long live the tea party , Long live snowden !!!!!!!
Solid, This has nothing to do with this thread. I haven't seen Piggy on here for awhile. Do you know if he is okay?
Solid

Tucker, GA

#22 Oct 5, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Solid, This has nothing to do with this thread. I haven't seen Piggy on here for awhile. Do you know if he is okay?
I was just thinking the same thing I hope he's doing well . Logan I really like you you seem to be a caring person ,you make your point and don't hold a grudge over what others say like pig , god knows you two have gone at it but yet you still hope the best for him . Thats cool I like that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC is broke! $3.3 million in DEBT!! 6 min District10 18
George Norcross invest in cadre to destroy via ... 2 hr Rach 1
Stopping Obama regulations! WINNING!! 4 hr Civic Infidel 7
Breaking: Mueller was with crowd strike 4 hr Civic Infidel 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr WPWW 20,966
So, what is taking Mueller so long to find the ... 5 hr Wall specialist 1
Spokesman for Trump lol 6 hr SmokinJoe 2

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages