What Sarah Palin meant

There are 736 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 28, 2013, titled What Sarah Palin meant. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The news that Fox News Channel has decided against renewing Sarah Palin's contract means that the former Alaska governor's time in the national spotlight is, at least for the moment, over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#114 Jan 30, 2013
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma, why hide your location?
Dude, the pic of that chick you fly as your avie is on the steps of a Brownstone, prolly NY. city.
I feel lucky every day that I wake up. Don't worry, I'd never come to or pee on Oklahoma. But let's get real, you're not from Oklahoma.
Lastly, I was never NY. My locations have always been in the DC area. Prove me wrong dude. Go find a location that I've ever used that wasn't in the DC area. Baltimore? That's when I was in the hospital. You're a liar and insane.
Woof Woof
YEP, YOU'RE A LIBERAL..... that was taken on the steps of a government building on the square in Bordeaux, France moron. New York........who would want to go to that city of morons where bigger morons tell you what you can eat or drink.
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#119 Jan 30, 2013
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I hope she never becomes irrelevant with the stupidity that exists in the Republiklan Party. LOFL!!!!!
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#120 Jan 30, 2013
Palin wouldn't have killed Chris Stevens. Obama and Hillary did.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#121 Jan 30, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Mag Pushes Fake Picture of Obama Skeet Shooting...hahahaah mag removes golf club and adds shotgun to try and back up Obama's lie that he shoots skeet all the time..........one more liberal, one more lie.
See Pics and Video of the Skeet Shooting Area at Camp David ... www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/28/an-intere... ...
2 days ago ...“Many presidents and their guests have enjoyed practicing their skills shooting clay birds on the skeet range over the years,” the blogger wrote.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#123 Jan 30, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary: Benghazi my greatest regret...ours too. You got away with murder…………again.
Off topic DUMBOSPAM

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#124 Jan 30, 2013
ThankGodForSarah wrote:
As a Liberal, I think Sarah is greatest thing since apple pie. No one has done more to publicize the ignorance of the Far Right Christian & Tea Party membership.
Nobody did more to help get Obama re-elected for a second term. Thank you Sarah!
I don't know about that. Todd "legitimate rape" Akins is pretty ignorant. But you're right, Sarah is even dumber. Oh shit, I forgot about Batshit Bachmann.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#125 Jan 30, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>. We can only hope Obama’s Doctored numbers are covered under ObamaCare.
You don't have to worry about yourself anymore. Your Thorazine is now fully covered. And for those that can't afford it like yourself paying all those frightwing taxes, you and your teabag butt buddies get free transportation to the rubber room.
B full

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#127 Jan 30, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Palin wouldn't have killed Chris Stevens. Obama and Hillary did.
CLEVER GLOBO-COMMUNISTS & THEIR USEFUL LIBERAL IDIOTS
does Cleveland, OHIO full of clevery?!! ;-000

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#128 Jan 30, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to worry about yourself anymore. Your Thorazine is now fully covered. And for those that can't afford it like yourself paying all those frightwing taxes, you and your teabag butt buddies get free transportation to the rubber room.
You're a sight for sore eyes. Welcome back!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#130 Jan 30, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that. Todd "legitimate rape" Akins is pretty ignorant. But you're right, Sarah is even dumber. Oh shit, I forgot about Batshit Bachmann.
And Moron,(that is gods plan) Murdock. ;-)

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#131 Jan 30, 2013
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>hey flapper lips are u still licking used condoms clean for fun.
Nope. I'm saving them for the next teabag birther nut craving lib dick. That way I can give you a taste before you become another of my personal penis pumps.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#136 Jan 31, 2013
Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>I hope she never becomes irrelevant with the stupidity that exists in the Republiklan Party. LOFL!!!!!
See ya.

Obama's illegal uncle faces deportation...

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#137 Jan 31, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I'm saving them for the next teabag birther nut craving lib dick. That way I can give you a taste before you become another of my personal penis pumps.
You libs sure do love the gay stuff. Too bad the libs threw you boy Franks under the bus yesterday. I guess you will probably send him another shipment of KY.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#138 Jan 31, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You libs sure do love the gay stuff. Too bad the libs threw you boy Franks under the bus yesterday. I guess you will probably send him another shipment of KY.
Yep, we just love dragging our winning scrotums over the upper lips of you losing teabaggers...

Four more years of teabag tears.
Doggy Style

United States

#139 Jan 31, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggy style, you and Obama. He told you to bend over, he'd drive.
Doggy never catches. I only pitch.

Woof Woof
Doggy Style

United States

#140 Jan 31, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You libs sure do love the gay stuff.
That's why I'm so attracted to you dude.

Now here's a serious question for you "au Dude" Did you get your breast from growth hormones or plastic surgery?

Oh yeah, one more question. Do you use the ladies or mens room?

Woof Woof

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#141 Jan 31, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, we just love dragging our winning scrotums over the upper lips of you losing teabaggers...
Four more years of teabag tears.
Since you are the teabaggers and we are the tea party, I concure....especially when we retained the house. The people knew enough to not give up the purse for a little candy and a free phone.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#142 Jan 31, 2013
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
Doggy never catches. I only pitch.
Woof Woof
hahahah yep, like Obama, right Larry.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#143 Jan 31, 2013
Doggy Style wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I'm so attracted to you dude.
Now here's a serious question for you "au Dude" Did you get your breast from growth hormones or plastic surgery?
Oh yeah, one more question. Do you use the ladies or mens room?
Woof Woof
Do you use the left hand or right. Judging from the combover on your right hand, I guess that answers the question. Tell your gerbil Sybil that ObamaScare don't cover her std.
Smokin Joe

United States

#144 Jan 31, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you use the left hand or right. Judging from the combover on your right hand, I guess that answers the question. Tell your gerbil Sybil that ObamaScare don't cover her std.
I was wondering if you ever got your licker license?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump 55 min hillary for presi... 1
The Working Class Thanks The Dems ! 3 hr Go Blue Forever 70
nature cannot be fooled but people can be fooled (Jan '16) 3 hr wjabbe 101
Hillary fading fast 8 hr Frank Underwood 9
trump must had 15 hr why trump will lose 1
to obama 17 hr trump is boss 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed stupid republicans 20,391

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages