What Sarah Palin meant

Jan 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

The news that Fox News Channel has decided against renewing Sarah Palin's contract means that the former Alaska governor's time in the national spotlight is, at least for the moment, over.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Palin wouldn't have abandoned Chris Stevens and let him die in Benghazi. She wouldn't have lied about it either. You can take that to the bank. As much as I can't stand to listen to her, she's a good egg. Not like that corrupt piece of crap, Hillary.
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sarah Palin "ain't" mad. She came from being Mayor of a town with a population of 8000 to take the nation by storm. This is an America success story.

By her own admission, she didn't read. And from that point, within 18 months she sold millions of books.

She went from nothing to Millionaire using dogmatic chants, hypnotizing followers, selling books.

She all cashed in....!!!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Ninthman wrote:
Palin wouldn't have abandoned Chris Stevens and let him die in Benghazi. She wouldn't have lied about it either. You can take that to the bank. As much as I can't stand to listen to her, she's a good egg. Not like that corrupt piece of crap, Hillary.
Look you microbe! You don't give a flyingfuck about Chris Stevens, and by now every Topix poster knows it. You are using the tragic Benghazi incident to make a reputation for yourself as some sort of clever cynic.
Your efforts are so pitiable, and your motives so transparent, that you have become the laughingstock on Topix that you have always secretly seen in your mirror.
If you had any shame, you would stop publicly embarrassing yourself.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
She meant that there are horrible mothers out there who care more about the limelight than about their mentally-challenged disable retarded child… shame on Sarah Palin; she is a disgrace to women and a disgusting dumb bimbo…
Good riddance.
Attention moron cow patty!!! The thought of Todd Palin shoving a boot up your punkazz is indeed hilariously satisfying...now GFY.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Look you microbe! You don't give a flyingfuck about Chris Stevens, and by now every Topix poster knows it. You are using the tragic Benghazi incident to make a reputation for yourself as some sort of clever cynic.
Your efforts are so pitiable, and your motives so transparent, that you have become the laughingstock on Topix that you have always secretly seen in your mirror.
If you had any shame, you would stop publicly embarrassing yourself.
Attention you bloated wolf tick!!! Now scooter most Americans know b. h. obama lied in the Rose Garden when he claimed he said Libya 9/11 was a terrorist attack. The transcript tells a different tell and that makes b. h. obama a liar. But for the sake of argument let's pretend b.utt h.ole obama did say Libya 9/11 was a terror attack from the Rose Garden...So following that revelation what in the pluck was the POTUS doing running off to Las Vegas to party with bouncy & j-z I ask you scooter on this day of Our Lord January 28 2013?
LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah won't lose the limelight because you lefties are still scared of her! LMAO
Palin was a victim of character assassination by the MSM. Period.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Too bad Governor Palin did not run for POTUS. All 3 of the debates would have looked like the first.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Sarah palin could whip hillary in a debate....a
Fist fight....gun fight....knife fight.....sarah palin
Got to where she did by her own talent and brains
Hillary was the wife of a president....the low life
Cooz never paid her dues....never accomplished
Anything on her own.
trans mike pooosy

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ninthman wrote:
Palin wouldn't have abandoned Chris Stevens and let him die in Benghazi. She wouldn't have lied about it either. You can take that to the bank. As much as I can't stand to listen to her, she's a good egg. Not like that corrupt piece of crap, Hillary.
C if U vote for Sarah starship dat never hoppen 2DAY!!;-000

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Eric Gustafson wrote:
Sarah Palin "ain't" mad. She came from being Mayor of a town with a population of 8000 to take the nation by storm. This is an America success story.
By her own admission, she didn't read. And from that point, within 18 months she sold millions of books.
She went from nothing to Millionaire using dogmatic chants, hypnotizing followers, selling books.
She all cashed in....!!!
Attention eric gustosht!!! Your commits about a couple of now extremely wealthy and sleazy arkansas white trash democRats who made it to the White House and got away with incompetence, rape, money laundering and negligent homicide are?
Your commits are about of two sleazy black trash democRats who collaborated with white trash communists and became wealthy by bashing wealthy people and Capitalism are?
Eric Gustafson

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You're describing Ellie Mae Clampet, but are attaching Sarah Palin's name.

I see the confusion. Ellie Mae is on TV Land, Sarah Palin's reality show was on the Discovery Channel.
destroyerofworlds wrote:
Sarah palin could whip hillary in a debate....a
Fist fight....gun fight....knife fight.....sarah palin
Got to where she did by her own talent and brains
Hillary was the wife of a president....the low life
Cooz never paid her dues....never accomplished
Anything on her own.
C fool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Eric Gustafson wrote:
You're describing Ellie Mae Clampet, but are attaching Sarah Palin's name.
I see the confusion. Ellie Mae is on TV Land, Sarah Palin's reality show was on the Discovery Channel.
<quoted text>
U own news newspork, VA!! vet. affair...U mus bee the watergay commissso!! just kidding dat funnie thigns da U thoughty!!:)

“Handsome white and black men”

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Palin fans, don't lose hope. Sarah's just moving to the Comedy Channel.
Good one.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU must be a pin head to say that of a woman who was interested in helping her state and raise a family. The fact that you would use these remarks clearly shows your disregard for her position as a mother of a baby who is well loved and challenged. She is an icon to be admired which is why the majority of clear thinking people like her.
Sarah Palin was thrust onto the scene by a desperate candidate in 2008, and every time she opened her mouth the lower her likeability ratings dropped (go look at her current poll numbers). Over the years she said some of the most racist, vile and disgusting things about the President of the United States, and mind you she is the mother of young children who see and hear all of this.
But to have a special needs mentally-challenged disabled retarded child to care for on top of all of that just makes her so much more disgusting in more people’s opinion. She’s an idiot who thinks that she can see Russia from her house. A dumb bimbo who thinks her sexuality makes up for her lack of intellectual curiosity… if we never see that knuckle-dragging Neanderthal again, it would be too soon.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I hope she stays in politics, she gives us so many jokes we already have decades of material from her speeches so far.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Thats cause your liberal media buries bama
Gaffes and publicizes over and over...the gaffes
Of republicans. You suck...your president sucks...
All liberals suck....we will have the last laugh...

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

destroyerofworlds wrote:
Thats cause your liberal media buries bama
Gaffes and publicizes over and over...the gaffes
Of republicans. You suck...your president sucks...
All liberals suck....we will have the last laugh...
Rush Limbaugh is a liberal? That's odd.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

To those with real common sense. Look at all of the unhappy baby boomer women. Would you rather have the D list miserable slut or Sarah? The aging feminist hags will give away their money bult on the backs of males as they die alone.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
She meant that there are horrible mothers out there who care more about the limelight than about their mentally-challenged disable retarded child… shame on Sarah Palin; she is a disgrace to women and a disgusting dumb bimbo…
Good riddance.
Hhahahahahahah look at the fear drip off the drools of libs at the mention of Palin. Watch the little maggots all gather to do their gang bang of hate. They are so funny, trying to hide their fear of her. Who liberals attack most is what the fear most.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
That all you got, boy?
Why do you even bother posting? Make yourself useful, boy, and find out what happened to those 325 electoral votes you told us Etchy had locked up.
You have that in common with the Palin idiot.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!
Yep, it's becoming clear for sure. The same three moronic post from both of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of736
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Washington, DC Forum right now

Search the Washington, DC Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 min toomanymistakes 18,494
Water turned off in Detroit. 45 min Liberia Solution 4
Do you still support abortion? 48 min Liberia Solution 6
Open Borders: Road to 3rd World Status 51 min Liberia Solution 6
Facebook's Zuckerberg launches lobby group with... (Apr '13) 4 hr Amigo 18
Border money request won't include policy change 10 hr Cat74 41
Great Job Mr. President 15 hr Go Blue Forever 66
•••
•••
•••
•••

Washington, DC Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Washington, DC People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Washington, DC News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Washington, DC
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••