annette marion is the farthest person...

annette marion is the farthest person from yvette in her life /hide from annette

Posted in the Washington, DC Forum

AERIAL DEVICE

Moscow, Russia

#1 May 15, 2012
DANGEROUS ANNETTE AND HER GROUP, MOM WAS AFRAID NOW YOU SEE WHY,
INCESTY ANNETTE PROOF
DILUSIONAL ANNETTE MARION, FULL OF DILUSIONS IN HER MIND.
I think this neighbor should do 20 years in prison..no parole and also have the picture of the murdered dog in the cell to gaze at daily. That, or just shoot him.annette marion should get 20 plus years in VA AND 20 YRS IN RUSSIA FOR ANIMAL ABUSE SAID NORTRH STAR HOTEL EMPLOYEE USES ELECTRONICS TO MAIME AND KILL HANDFIELD, YVETTE AND HER DOG, AND TWO BEFORE

ANNETTE MARION IS SO DILUSIONAL THAT SHE THINKS I HAVE A HOUSE IN COLORADO, A 'BID ON A HOUSE IS A BID NOT A SALE, ANNETTE AND HER GROUP IS SO STUPID SHE STATED IN THE BIDIOSIG "I WILL MESS UP HER HOUSE LIKE I DID MOM, AND STALK HER MORE, AND PAIN, THIS IS FUN, I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYONE ON THIS PLANET, EVEN HILARY CLINTON, I HATE THAT BITCH, I CAN DO HER AS WELL' SAID ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL/TRACKPHONE
SO WHAT ANNETTE SAID IF I DAMAGED HER, I THOUGHT I WAS THE NICEST PERSON IN HER LIFE, BUT I KNEW I WAS NOT NEVER DID A THING FOR HER, AND NEVER BOUGHT HER A THING, AND I AM MAD AS A DOG THAT THE RUSSIANS GAVE HER A LIFT TO HER HOTEL IN MOSCOW, NO AMERICAN DID A THING FOR HER AND I SAID 'RUSSIANS ARE BASTARD PEOPLE' AND THEY WOULD DO NOTHING FOR HER NOR THE DOG. SAID ANNETTE

NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE WROTE KNOWS ALL OF YVETTE HANDFIELD, AND THE MENTAL ANNETTE MARION AFTER HER, KILLING, MAIMING, BURNING, BLINDING SPREE OF ANGRY MAD ANNETTE AT EVERYONE IN HER LIFE, HER SCAPEGOAT IS YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD DICAMPLI. DENNIS PAUL DICAMPLI IS THE NICEST AMERICAN MALE YVETTE HANDFIELD MEET, CONSIDERING THE GROUP AND ANNETTE, HE IS A SAINT TO THE DEVILS. BUT WHAT HE DID, AND THEY IS LIKE APPLES AND ORANGES.

ANNETTE MARION SAID 'I WILL GET A WILL FROM YVETTE MARION TO GET HER HOUSE......SHE WILL BE DEAD BY ME'

EMPLOYEES YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD 'WILL' IS AT ANN ELDER HOUSE MADE YEARS AGO, AND NONE OF THE SISTERS WILL EVER GET A THING.

ANNETTE IS A PREMEDITATED KILLER ON THE LOOSE.

ANNETTE MARION SAID 'I WILL MAKE SURE NO ONE IS AROUND WITH YVETTE MARION HANDFIELD I HATE HER GUTS ALWAYS DID'

PREMEDITATED RID/KILL FROM ANNETTE MARION, CPMS.OSD.MIL TRACKPHONE

V/R
NORTH STAR EMPLOYEE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truth is CRIME DOES PAY ....just ask BILL & HIL... 6 min robert 13
liberals judge while being ignorant 8 min mrs yelias 9
Mr. President 11 min jeff racer 13
hey libtards in dc .... 39 min jeff racer 1
arkancide.com 44 min billy 2
topix liberals think hillary is PERFECT... 46 min robert 27
Rocket Man 50 min billy 70

Washington, DC Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance