First Prev
of 10
Next Last
DanCollins888

AOL

#1 Sep 27, 2013
=====

Do you trust Muslims in America...?

Ask yourself "why" would Christian hating Muslim governments "allow" millions of Muslims to immigrate to America [6,000,000 +], Canada[3,000,000 +], South America, Europe, Asia...?

A "few" Muslims in planned and rehearsed attack in Kenya exclusively targeting Christians...?

Ask yourself how many "Malls" in America coast to coast are being setup for a coordinated rehearsed massacre...?

Again the question:

Do You Trust Muslims In America...?

=====

I searched the Internet for a Canadian skeptic...

What I found in the link below is "disturbing"...

=====

Number of Muslims in Canada predicted to triple over ...

life.nationalpost.com/2011/01/31/number-of-mu ......- Similar to Number of Muslims in Canada predicted to triple over ...

Feb 2, 2011 ... The current number of Muslims — 940,000 — comprises 2.8% of the Canadian population. A recent report from the Washington-based Pew ...

=====

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DanCollins888

AOL

#2 Sep 27, 2013
=====

Topix Moderators and Editors playing games again.

This post was supposed to be a "poll" yet was not marked as such.

Hard to "attract" people to a "poll" when it isn't marked...

=====
DanCollins888

AOL

#3 Sep 27, 2013
=====

Thank you moderators and editors...

Now readers know we have a "poll"...thanks for the assist.

Dan

=====
DanCollins888

AOL

#4 Sep 30, 2013
=====

We need more people in the poll...like about 10,000,000.

Invite all of your friends to participate.

=====
DanCollins888

Bonney Lake, WA

#5 Oct 3, 2013
=====

Bouncing this poll back to top of page.

=====
Friends

Marion, NC

#6 Oct 3, 2013
I have plenty of Muslim friends and I have no problem with them. Most moral people I know. Every religion has nuts! Christianity is full of them! As evidenced here!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
axeman

Kuna, ID

#7 Oct 3, 2013
why should we give them the benefit of the doubt...they don't belong here. deport all muslims and burn down their mosques.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DanCollins888

Bellevue, WA

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Friends wrote:
I have plenty of Muslim friends and I have no problem with them. Most moral people I know. Every religion has nuts! Christianity is full of them! As evidenced here!
=====

In every war we have "friends" ask the dead Special Forces in Vietnam...opps...sorry...can't ask..."Their friends killed them."

=====

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Solid

United States

#9 Oct 4, 2013
Look at how the one in office has destroyed this country

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God Save America ”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#10 Oct 4, 2013
Solid wrote:
Look at how the one in office has destroyed this country
Yes, he is excellent reason never to trust a Muslim. He has shown the world that neither he nor his Muslim buddies are to be trusted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DanCollins888

Seattle, WA

#11 Oct 4, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he is excellent reason never to trust a Muslim. He has shown the world that neither he nor his Muslim buddies are to be trusted.
=====

Obama "planned" his treason long before he ran for the Senate.

=====

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#12 Oct 4, 2013
DanCollins888 wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
Obama "planned" his treason long before he ran for the Senate.
=====
Absolutely. He was so brazen as to announce his intentions for the United States, yet the Dems and other radicals still voted him into office. It's unfathomable that anyone could vote for a man who has proclaimed he will destroy America for revenge for his absentee father.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DanCollins888

Seattle, WA

#13 Oct 4, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. He was so brazen as to announce his intentions for the United States, yet the Dems and other radicals still voted him into office. It's unfathomable that anyone could vote for a man who has proclaimed he will destroy America for revenge for his absentee father.
=====

Topix removed a few new strands I started, removed other comments.

Not "allowing" me to "Judge It!" __ but I just wanted you to know I gave you "Five-Stars" on your comment.

=====

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 4, 2013
axeman wrote:
why should we give them the benefit of the doubt...they don't belong here. deport all muslims and burn down their mosques.
Excellent solution! The country cannot benefit with the presence of Muslims.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 4, 2013
DanCollins888 wrote:
<quoted text>
=====
Topix removed a few new strands I started, removed other comments.
Not "allowing" me to "Judge It!" __ but I just wanted you to know I gave you "Five-Stars" on your comment.
=====
Thanks for that. It's interesting you mentioned you weren't allowed to judge, for I had that happen to me for the first time recently. Are we anti-Obama posters being censored?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Right

Asheville, NC

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Friends wrote:
My friend you are right. I have known many Muslims who are the best people that you would ever want to know. These narrow minded people on this site probably wouldn't know a Muslim if one walked up and bit them on the ass! It sue is easy to recognize a rabid Baptist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 4, 2013
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend you are right. I have known many Muslims who are the best people that you would ever want to know. These narrow minded people on this site probably wouldn't know a Muslim if one walked up and bit them on the ass! It sue is easy to recognize a rabid Baptist.
The psychiatrist at Ft. Hood was one of the “best people you would ever want to know” and look what he did. At the suggestion of his imam, he changed from being a responsible colleague, a good neighbor, and a well respected doctor into a crazed jihadist, one who, at his trial, beamed with pride at the murders he had committed in the name of Allah.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rita

Sweetwater, TN

#18 Oct 4, 2013
Logan wrote:
<quoted text>The psychiatrist at Ft. Hood was one of the “best people you would ever want to know” and look what he did. At the suggestion of his imam, he changed from being a responsible colleague, a good neighbor, and a well respected doctor into a crazed jihadist, one who, at his trial, beamed with pride at the murders he had committed in the name of Allah.
You are right about this one case but if you know anything about Islam you will know that the Koran condemns such actions. These are fringe people who are nuts. Christianity is full of them!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“God Save America ”

Location hidden

#19 Oct 4, 2013
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right about this one case but if you know anything about Islam you will know that the Koran condemns such actions. These are fringe people who are nuts. Christianity is full of them!
I am well informed about the “religion of peace”. I’m correct about the Koran and Islam, as well. You are incorrect. I suggest you do some research about the religion. At this time in Egypt, Muslim children are being to taught in the school system that Muslims are commanded in the Koran and other Muslim writings to kill their enemies—meaning all non-Muslims—and to eat their raw flesh. Muslims are informed in detail how to torture and kill their enemies. Currently in Syria, the Muslim Brotherhood has been beheading Syrians they capture and have been eating them. This has been verified on video. Check out the website of Walid Shoebat, a former member of the Muslim Brotherhood, for proof of this and other atrocities Muslim commit.
You misguided people who uphold Islam are prone to making false statements about Christianity. I suggest you verify your claims before making them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Truth Facts

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Oct 4, 2013
Logan good comments. Maybe these so called Muslim sypathisers can help me understand is that why are christians in the peace loving(NOT) muslim countries being tortured?They are barbaric animals and we need not one of them here in the us.let them stay where they come from and they can kill each other.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington, DC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Destroying FBI Credibility 25 min USA USA USA USA 2
Hepatitis C Steroid Slamming Liver Cysts debacle 1 hr radar love 1
CONGRESSIONAL REPS--Hands-Off Obamacare ! 8 hr WATCHDOG 16
"OBAMACARE" Improves Quality of HEALTHCARE 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 63
FULTON NY ..The old neighborhood ot the new job. 9 hr Diana Vickery 4
well look trump 10 hr you might win 7
dont quit trump 10 hr trump will get lucky 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Washington, DC Mortgages